First Prev
of 2
Next Last

GDS

Since: Dec 12

Location hidden

#21 Jan 20, 2013
Lockport Opinion wrote:
<quoted text>Maybe because we are all too familiar with what Turner wants and is capable of so we want to hear how Steve is going to make it better.

Turner, good or really bad is a known person, Steve is pretty much a mystery.
So no matter how you slice it , a pass.

Known how?

How will either opponent move Lockport forward?

It's one thing to be known but Lockport doesn't need a winner of a popularity contest. We need someone that can move the city forward.

Both candidates need to step up in my opinion.

Turner resting in his popularity laurels is crap in my book

Just my opinion. What do I know?
dognz

Ellwood City, PA

#24 Jan 24, 2013
youtube.com/watch...
Who cares where he at
RESPONSIBLE LEADERSHIP

Lockport, IL

#25 Jan 24, 2013
You can read Steve Streit's profile. Where is Kelly T profile? We know what Kelly is capable of..nothing. We are impressed with Steve Streit's profile and he will be knocking at your door. Will Kelly T. be knocking at your door? Nope. He will be pounding away at his computer/s. He will be sending out mailings that fib to high heaven. My vote goes for Steve and many more feel the same way. Read Steve's profile with his family in tow. He is a great choice and it tells what he wants to do. What does Kelly want to do..have power over the taxpayer's money and make decisions. If you like what has not been done these past two years, vote for that. If you want responsible leadership, VOTE FOR STEVE STREIT. HE IS THE MAN WHO WILL GET THE JOB DONE! YOU DON'T SEE HIM ON HERE DOWNING HIS OPPONENT. BUT YOU DO SEE WHO IS DOING IT! THAT IS THE ONLY WAY HE KNOWS TO DO THINGS..IS BY TRASHING OTHERS AS HE HAS NOTHING TO SAY GOOD ABOUT HIMSELF..NO PROFILE..NOTHING ACCOMPLISHED!
Janice

Lockport, IL

#26 Jan 24, 2013
Lockport Opinion wrote:
<quoted text>Maybe because we are all too familiar with what Turner wants and is capable of so we want to hear how Steve is going to make it better.
Turner, good or really bad is a known person, Steve is pretty much a mystery.
I see an upcoming fundraiser, phone number and email at his website www.steveforlockport.com I don't see the same for little Kelly Turner. Your guy has the usual attacks in the usual media, it has worked well for him in the past. Too bad the Herald has their stories hidden to the general public.

Surely, this won't be good enough for you. So tell us how it supposed to work, give this mystery candidate the wisdom of your many years experience of sniping and hiding on topix behind your alias.
Concerned

Blackstone, IL

#27 Jan 24, 2013
Thank you Colarelli. I guess Streit still can't talk for himself.
Abc

Chicago, IL

#28 Jan 24, 2013
I also believe that he lives and works downtown. I'm not sure why he's not being more vocal right now, but he's definitely out in the community.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Joliet Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Desk pounding gets us nowhere 6 min Joey for mayor 5
Firemen are overpaid (Mar '11) 2 hr Jus Sayin 342
Review: Hutton, Frank G DDS - Frank G Hutton DDS (Jan '10) 5 hr Amn7671 16
village election 2017 6 hr Again anything Doyle 16
Proud of Steve Ballich 6 hr K Hamstead 92
Nicole Homer 12 hr mybraissmall 1
Spending your tax dollars 12 hr taco 15

Joliet Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance