deskins piss water
LOCKPORT

Lockport, IL

#1 Mar 27, 2013
if the water that actually came out of a faucet looking like that, don't you think erin brockovich would be in town with lawyers! what a joke! deskin? mabey you should of told the owner to have a plumber check the internal pipes.
Barry Goldwater

Lockport, IL

#2 Mar 27, 2013
LOCKPORT wrote:
if the water that actually came out of a faucet looking like that, don't you think erin brockovich would be in town with lawyers! what a joke! deskin? mabey you should of told the owner to have a plumber check the internal pipes.
Please ask for your sixth grade diploma cash to be refunded, Jethro. You got ripped off.
Abc

Chicago, IL

#3 Mar 27, 2013
LOCKPORT wrote:
Van Dyke admitted that that is how the water comes out.
LOCKPORT

Lockport, IL

#4 Mar 27, 2013
Barry Goldwater wrote:
<quoted text>Please ask for your sixth grade diploma cash to be refunded, Jethro. You got ripped off.
with a name like barry, bet u got beat up a lot as a kid! i bet u have piss in your water too!
LOCKPORT

Lockport, IL

#5 Mar 27, 2013
mabey someone should of tested deskins piss water? how come there wasn't any news 7, 5 2 9. 32, at the house that came out of? would that not been a major breaking news! lockports 3rd ward is unsafe! deskin saves LOCKPORT! deskin go to wal-mart, see if any one has brown t-shirts on? weee allll live in the turd ward and weee gots poopy water! what a joke.

Since: Dec 12

Location hidden

#6 Mar 27, 2013
LOCKPORT wrote:
mabey someone should of tested deskins piss water? how come there wasn't any news 7, 5 2 9. 32, at the house that came out of? would that not been a major breaking news! lockports 3rd ward is unsafe! deskin saves LOCKPORT! deskin go to wal-mart, see if any one has brown t-shirts on? weee allll live in the turd ward and weee gots poopy water! what a joke.
The joke is your butchering of the english language.
Topex

Lemont, IL

#7 Mar 27, 2013
LOCKPORT wrote:
Problem is when Deskin took the eater there was a main break 1-2 blocks away being repaired causing an unusual amount of rust because of it.
LOCKPORT

Lockport, IL

#9 Mar 27, 2013
EJCDad wrote:
<quoted text>The joke is your butchering of the english language.
no the joke is? that u actually think deskins piss water is legit!

Since: Dec 12

Location hidden

#10 Mar 27, 2013
LOCKPORT wrote:
<quoted text>no the joke is? that u actually think deskins piss water is legit!
I would believe the water quality is what its purported. I have a softener and if I drain all the salt out that's exactly what the water has looked like. By the way if you want to try and make the argument against than invite Darren and Van Dyke to your house and take samples
LOCKPORT

Lockport, IL

#11 Mar 27, 2013
i want to see every ones water in the 3rd ward. and tv crews! just like brockovich with pge n california! if thats the case. everyone in the 3rd ward should have a class action water against the city? everyone in the third ward should have a bottle of piss comming out of the faucet!
liberal slayer

Lemont, IL

#12 Mar 27, 2013
AHH Deskin..The man that told me Lockport should have a river walk as good as the one in San Antonio Texas.What a nut.
Lockport Local

Lockport, IL

#13 Mar 27, 2013
liberal slayer wrote:
AHH Deskin..The man that told me Lockport should have a river walk as good as the one in San Antonio Texas.What a nut.
The real question is not water, Cogent, San Antonio/Naperville River walk: it is do you want Turner in office as Mayor of Lockport until 2017? Uncle Saul would be proud to allow Turner to allow "no bids" to Robinson and hire Bert and Ernie for the next 4 years. This would happen while Lockport has no growth, no roads repaired, no repair of water infrastructure, no safety on our streets due to lack of police, no fire safety in downtown Lockport, no decorum in the City Council, no trust in the City Council, no people worth anything working for the city.....how many more "no comments" can we stand with this "Slimy slate". The tax payers of Lockport demand better than a "Slimy slate" come April 9th. "You know what to do"!!
Abc

Chicago, IL

#14 Mar 27, 2013
Topex wrote:
<quoted text>
Problem is when Deskin took the eater there was a main break 1-2 blocks away being repaired causing an unusual amount of rust because of it.
I hope you know that this is a Turner lie. This is exactly why Van Dyke (smartly) offered to go back and see the water weeks later.

Van Dyke admitted that the water was still awful quality 2 weeks after Turner claimed it was just a main break.

It's unfortunate how the truth gets in the way of so many of Turner's stories.
Porter Place

Lockport, IL

#15 Mar 28, 2013
In summary:

1. 2nd Alderman Turner and his lapdogs insist that Lockport's water is just fine and that a rate reduction is justified.

2. 3rd Alderman Deskin documents that the water being supplied to residents in his ward is of unacceptable quality and that corrective action is in order.

3. 1st Ward Alderman Van Dyke (one of Turner's lapdogs) investigates Deskin's allegations and actually admits that the water being supplied to that 3rd ward home is as bad as Deskin says it is, and has been for an extended amount of time.

4. Alderman Turner responds by writing a letter to the Lockport Legend attacking Deskin and blatantly lying about the homeowner with the rusty water.

And this bozo thinks that he should be our next mayor?
Abc

Chicago, IL

#16 Mar 28, 2013
Lets also add:

5. Turner (and the rest of council) want to use the last $4M of debt accessibility we have BASED ON THE CURRENT RATE SCHEDULE to start repairs downtown.

6. Turner then talks out of the other side of his mouth and tells residents he will lower water rates even though every cent of future rates will already be spent to pay off the loans he wants to take.

This is negligence and political lies at its worst. This man and his cronies cannot represent our city.
Bewildered

Bourbonnais, IL

#17 Mar 28, 2013
Porter Place wrote:
In summary:
1. 2nd Alderman Turner and his lapdogs insist that Lockport's water is just fine and that a rate reduction is justified.
2. 3rd Alderman Deskin documents that the water being supplied to residents in his ward is of unacceptable quality and that corrective action is in order.
3. 1st Ward Alderman Van Dyke (one of Turner's lapdogs) investigates Deskin's allegations and actually admits that the water being supplied to that 3rd ward home is as bad as Deskin says it is, and has been for an extended amount of time.
4. Alderman Turner responds by writing a letter to the Lockport Legend attacking Deskin and blatantly lying about the homeowner with the rusty water.
And let's not forget:

5. Turner announced to the Herald that a debate was occurring without scheduling or agreeing to any terms with Streit. Not to mention that Turner chose a 'debate moderator' who was one of his campaign donors.(Kudos to the Herald for calling Turner out for that.)

6. Turner has publicly backed giving the Canal Days Festival to the group that created 'Old Sewer Days'. He was willing to sell out Lockport's one festival just to try and make Streit/Colarelli look bad.(Instead of, you know, showing an ounce of leadership or political skill by offering the Chamber a deal. He could have actually scored a political point there as it would look like Streit/Colarelli needed Turner's help and he would have been seen as supporting his town and business community. That's how you win more than one out of every seven elections.)
Lockport

Lockport, IL

#18 Mar 28, 2013
Porter Place wrote:
In summary:
I agree with everything you said. Deskin responded to a resident's concern. Van Dyke thought Deskin faked the water. Van Dyke admitted that he met with Deskin at the resident's house. Van Dyke admitted that the water coming out of the resident's faucet was EXACTLY as Deskin presented to the council.

Yet, Turner and Van Dyke call the dirty water a political stunt by Deskin?

Turner then writes another incoherent letter to the editor attacking the resident and Deskin for telling the truth. It must be real lonely in the fantasy world where Turner lives.

It's all over for the Turner gang on April 9th. It will be so refreshing actually have competent elected officials representing us the next four years. Vote for Streit, Capadona, Smith, Deskin, Vandermeer and Perretta.
Lockport

Lockport, IL

#20 Mar 29, 2013
any one see a dopey guy walking around with a bottle of piss?
Barry Goldwater

Lockport, IL

#21 Mar 30, 2013
LOCKPORT wrote:
<quoted text>with a name like barry, bet u got beat up a lot as a kid! i bet u have piss in your water too!
This guy really believes my name is Barry Goldwater? Does he know the historical meaning of this moniker? I think we all know without reservation just how poorly educated this poster may be.I apologize for my public observation if the poster is mentally disabled.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Joliet Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Back To Say Hello 7 min Neighbor 1
News Road Commissioner Sued By 2 Men - Ages 81 and 6... (Nov '15) 25 min Neighbor 17
Can anyone remember a single thing.... 37 min Trump 20
Will the REAL Lway taxpayers unite! (Nov '15) 1 hr Cinderella 3,214
Last Post Wins (Sep '12) 1 hr Isabella Fireray 779
New poll shows MAJORITY of female voters.... 3 hr Trump 2
Trump is a loser 12 hr 4Real 14
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Joliet Mortgages