Cops investigate Joliet teen's shooti...

Cops investigate Joliet teen's shooting death

There are 45 comments on the Chicago Tribune story from May 21, 2007, titled Cops investigate Joliet teen's shooting death. In it, Chicago Tribune reports that:

Police today were seeking information from witnesses of the apparent gang-related shooting of a 15-year-old boy a few blocks from Joliet Central High School last Thursday afternoon.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Chicago Tribune.

First Prev
of 3
Next Last
dot-rat

Decatur, GA

#1 May 21, 2007
witnesses reported seeing Hamilton and a companion exchange gang signs with the other two before Hamilton was shot.

ha ha ha ha ha

he must have flashed the

SHOOT ME SIGN.
Gazzy

Elmhurst, IL

#2 May 21, 2007
:/.
Danie

Oakland, IL

#3 Dec 12, 2007
Micheal was a friend to all...we love you mike...
jordan

Blue Island, IL

#4 Jan 17, 2008
rest in peace mike mike
James

Carpentersville, IL

#5 Jan 24, 2008
rest in peace money mike
LADII

Elburn, IL

#6 Feb 5, 2008
HEYy DAME CANT BELIVE Ju GONE BABEz! I MISS Ju I HOPE TO SEE Ju SOME IIGHT I LOVE Ju SEE YOU SOON YOUNG NIKKA!
Dank

Bensenville, IL

#7 Feb 26, 2008
dot-rat wrote:
witnesses reported seeing Hamilton and a companion exchange gang signs with the other two before Hamilton was shot.
ha ha ha ha ha
he must have flashed the
SHOOT ME SIGN.
That shit isnt funny i knew this kid he was cool as hell he just got caught up in the trap he lasted longer than you would in j-town
you buddy for life

Aurora, IL

#8 Mar 10, 2008
Michael was a close friend he was loved by many and always will. he was just in the wrong place at the wrong time he was to young to die.. .. yeah this shit wasnt funny he was just 15.. nobody deserves to die okay. love you mike
Jessica

Carpentersville, IL

#9 Mar 12, 2008
REST IN PEACE MIKE!!! WE LOVE U AND WE MISS U!!! MIKE WAS A CLOSE FRIEND OF MINE WE ALWAYS HUNG OUT!!!! I LOVE U MIKE CAN"T WAIT TO SEE U AGAIN!!!!!
MiKE i MiSS Y0U

Noblesville, IN

#10 Mar 26, 2008
"NiGGY" MiKE iTS ALM0ST A YEAR NiKKA..AR0UND THiS TiME Y0U WE WERE HANGiNG 0UT WiT US..U SNEAKiNG 0UT JUS T0 CHiLL & DRiVE AR0UND J-T0WN & ACT LiKE F00'S && Y0U ALWAYS BUMPiN THAT LiL WAYNE S0NG "Y0U AiNT KN0" iN THE CAR MAKiNG UP UR 0WN RAP AHAHA G00D TiMES....ii WiLL ALWAYZ REMEMBER "THE NiGHT" SUMTHiNG i WiLL REMEMBER & W0NT F0RGET..
chubidubi

Carpentersville, IL

#12 Apr 16, 2008
quiero dos tacos e lengua
una de asada
con todo plz
lalo

Carpentersville, IL

#13 Apr 17, 2008
dot-rat wrote:
ha ha ha ha ha
he must have flashed the
SHOOT ME SIGN.
thats not funny he died for his people dode
LaLo

Joliet, IL

#14 Apr 18, 2008
ReSt In PeAcE MiChAeL! I MiSs YoU!
RiiP MiikE

Shorewood, IL

#15 May 8, 2008
Rest In Peace Money Mike!!!!
me too

Joliet, IL

#16 May 10, 2008
dot-rat wrote:
ha ha ha ha ha
he must have flashed the
SHOOT ME SIGN.
he was family to me, great kid caught in the wrong place at the wrong time. He was a lil bro to me, He will be forever missed, and hopefully the mf who shot him will be caught soon, KARMA baby KARMA
I heard

Crest Hill, IL

#17 May 11, 2008
that the person that killed him went to joliet central. dont know if its true or not.
12castillo11

Plainfield, IL

#18 Aug 10, 2008
dot-rat wrote:
ha ha ha ha ha
he must have flashed the
SHOOT ME SIGN.
whats wrong wit you how do you find humor out of a young mans death
SWP

Bolingbrook, IL

#20 Aug 11, 2008
haha he got shot
DLM

Seven Mile, OH

#21 Apr 20, 2009
This is my lil cousin you people are talking about. He has a good heart just a tough life. F*** you for laughing at a young teen's death!
anon

Shorewood, IL

#23 Jul 21, 2009
sucks that he died, and i hope his family is doing good. i always hated joliet. people need to stop joining gangs. is there really a point?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Joliet Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Imagine if Obama had 19 min INDUBITABLY 9
Ugh. It doesn't mean a thing. 32 min INDUBITABLY 4
Trumps First 100 Days of Failure 43 min INDUBITABLY 27
The Natives Are Restless 1 hr INDUBITABLY 12
This Job Is Hard 1 hr MyPantiesMatchMyBra 17
Perspective. 3 hr Pondering 7
Trump pushes Executive Orders and Tax cuts: A ... 3 hr LMAO 14

Joliet Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance