From The Desk Of Superintendent Ragon

From The Desk Of Superintendent Ragon

There are 5 comments on the Manhattan American story from Jun 5, 2014, titled From The Desk Of Superintendent Ragon. In it, Manhattan American reports that:

I want to begin with some reminders for all of our parents and any visitors: -Summer hours at Wilson Creek Elementary will be from 8 a.m. to 3 p.m., Monday through Thursday .

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Manhattan American.

wamo2

Manhattan, IL

#1 Jun 6, 2014
Why was there no mention of the high school taking over the bussing in the Manhattan newspaper?
Wrong again

Manhattan, IL

#2 Jun 6, 2014
wamo2 wrote:
Why was there no mention of the high school taking over the bussing in the Manhattan newspaper?
Wrong again, it was in the 5/22/14 addition.
ABC easy as 123

Chicago Heights, IL

#3 Jun 7, 2014
Wrong again wrote:
<quoted text>
That's E D I T I O N. Not a d d i t i o n. Go to a garage sale and pick up a dictionary.
Joe Blow

Manhattan, IL

#4 Jun 7, 2014
wamo2 wrote:
You may have missed it since it was not an actual story but his usual memo. The newspaper rarely has stories of anything that goes on in the local schools in the past few years unless the schools send it to them. No police reports either. Once in awhile the village board meetings are mentioned.
n a t t a h n a M

Oak Lawn, IL

#5 Jun 8, 2014
Wrong again wrote:
<quoted text>
Perhaps you might enlist yourself for some English language tutoring. Words have meanings. This is not a sounds like experiment or game.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Joliet Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Atty Edward Jaquays (Dec '10) 1 hr Mike 12
2017 LW BOE elections 2 hr Example 45
2016, the current electorate realized no develo... 3 hr Troll Killer 16
2017 Village election 14 hr Orange like 9
Investors never invest their own money (Apr '11) 16 hr Timing 10,652
Link Card? (Feb '13) 18 hr Bella 23
Zero Hid payments to Iran 22 hr Patriot 3

Joliet Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance