Posted in the Joliet Forum

HUH

Downers Grove, IL

#1 Oct 12, 2013
Is this correct?
okay

Plainfield, IL

#2 Oct 15, 2013
It may be true. The owner of the building got foreclosed on (or bankrupt--not sure which). Petco may leave too. Target owns their portion of the building so they will remain. Unless someone buys the building, all the businesses are at risk. Haven't you noticed the real-estate sign on the corner, directly in front of Chase Bank?
get a clue

Romeoville, IL

#3 Oct 15, 2013
okay wrote:
It may be true. The owner of the building got foreclosed on (or bankrupt--not sure which). Petco may leave too. Target owns their portion of the building so they will remain. Unless someone buys the building, all the businesses are at risk. Haven't you noticed the real-estate sign on the corner, directly in front of Chase Bank?
The development is under new ownership now and is well funded. It never went into foreclosure. Target does NOT own its building. Famous & Payless are leaving but thats because those companies are closing sites all over the place. The developer just announced that TJ Maxx, Chipotle, Sleepies, and Dunkin are all coming into the site by Spring. Get your facts straight and stop spreading rumors.
okay

Plainfield, IL

#4 Oct 18, 2013
get a clue wrote:
<quoted text>
The development is under new ownership now and is well funded. It never went into foreclosure. Target does NOT own its building. Famous & Payless are leaving but thats because those companies are closing sites all over the place. The developer just announced that TJ Maxx, Chipotle, Sleepies, and Dunkin are all coming into the site by Spring. Get your facts straight and stop spreading rumors.
No rumor,dude. Get your facts straight. The information was in the local paper this past summer. Look it up.
Around the Ville

Romeoville, IL

#5 Oct 18, 2013
okay wrote:
<quoted text>
No rumor,dude. Get your facts straight. The information was in the local paper this past summer. Look it up.
You think just because you think it was in the paper it is true? Wow

Everything "get a clue" said is true and is in several papers, on RPTV, on the radio, etc. Look it up!
okay

Plainfield, IL

#6 Oct 20, 2013
Don't know how to look up information yourself?
yeppers

Plainfield, IL

#8 Oct 23, 2013
Interesting that 'Get Clue' and 'Round the Ville' are both from 'San Franciso, CA'. Probably the same person.
One More

Naperville, IL

#9 Oct 23, 2013
I'm in Naperville but I always show up as San Fran since I switched my cable to xfinity.. Just sayin'.
Cappa

Downers Grove, IL

#10 Oct 24, 2013
It was on FOX news, I believe it. lol
One More

Naperville, IL

#11 Oct 28, 2013
Cappa wrote:
It was on FOX news, I believe it. lol
"lol"<<< That's so '90s.
Off you go to watch the mainstream media propaganda and believe whatever they tell you.
You are a sheeple.
And to be lame like you, I'll add "lol".
Cappa

Downers Grove, IL

#12 Feb 11, 2014
One More wrote:
<quoted text>
"lol"<<< That's so '90s.
Off you go to watch the mainstream media propaganda and believe whatever they tell you.
You are a sheeple.
Sorry I'm not as cool as you.

I'm cultured, don't need Fox News or MSNBC or any biased news organization. Smarten up and read the NYT or WSJ
Cappa

Downers Grove, IL

#13 Feb 11, 2014
One More wrote:
<quoted text>
"lol"<<< That's so '90s.
You are a sheeple.
LOL at your defending a new organization... that's so LAME!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Joliet Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Maxine Waters needs a visit from the Secret Ser... 1 hr She Hela 4
How Russians are responsible for ALL of... 1 hr Subprime Lender 6
Trump hates veterans thread missing 7 hr Skanky McSkankface 9
t-RUMP's OWN staff are forced to hide stuff fro... 12 hr MPMMB 90
Trump Hasn't Said A Word 12 hr MPMMB 31
The Last book Uni read 13 hr Sharky 1
Sharkys Guy Mueller 13 hr Sharky 12

Joliet Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance