Nickis clubhouse
the guy down the street

Cicero, IL

#241 Oct 16, 2012
A dry erase board. Lol that's funny.
Michael

Manhattan, IL

#242 Oct 18, 2012
Went for breakfast last week. Food was good. I got some breakfast special (ham skillet I believe) When asked if I wanted toast or pancakes I said wheat toast. I was charged 2.50 for the wheat toast. WTF? At least tell me. I am ordering a $4.99 breakfast special, and it's ok to hit me $2.50 for an upgraded toast preference. Was planning on going back often, but that left a bad taste in my mouth. Interesting menu though.
Tax Payer

Elmwood Park, IL

#243 Oct 22, 2012
Heres a thought, before you start upgrading or getting extras, open that big ass trap of yours and ask if there is an surcharge.

SALT!
yeap

Manhattan, IL

#244 Oct 23, 2012
She is now at beir stube in Frankfort
Mr. Mr.

Chicago, IL

#246 Oct 29, 2012
It's a dive bad service food sux overpriced for crap
Michael

Manhattan, IL

#247 Nov 5, 2012
Wheat toast is an upgrade? I thought it was a preference. And the server should bring it up to me if the type of f$cking flour they use to make a small component of my meal is going to increase the cost by 50%.
VOTE YES FOR YOUR LIBRARY!
Tax Payer wrote:
Heres a thought, before you start upgrading or getting extras, open that big ass trap of yours and ask if there is an surcharge.
SALT!
Mr. Mr.

Manhattan, IL

#248 Nov 5, 2012
No no no mike and that's it
This Guy

Manhattan, IL

#249 Nov 5, 2012
Are they ever going to get an actual sign and remove the bed sheet?
ehhh

Melrose Park, IL

#250 Nov 23, 2012
Nothing special, their fish sucks.
But their ribs ade good
wtf

United States

#251 Nov 25, 2012
This place is still open? I didn't think they would make it past 3 months.
De De De

United States

#252 Dec 28, 2012
wtf wrote:
This place is still open? I didn't think they would make it past 3 months.
I think it's time to change it to a strip club, Sex sells!
smurfy

Amboy, IL

#253 Jan 6, 2013
Was at club house on a Saturday night just chilling with some friends and to my surprise waitress came to us at 8:30 to wrap up our tab because they close at 9pm. Really what a joke.
A little surprised

Manhattan, IL

#254 Jan 17, 2013
Niki's is now closed. I tried calling and the phone had been disconnected. Tried stopping there and lights were off and pictures taken off the walls. Not sure what happened. If we can't even keep these businesses, how are we going to fill a business park on Cedar?
Bill

Melrose Park, IL

#255 Jan 17, 2013
Was getting my car washed the other day , I seen the Mayor pull up in his Escalade and walk in a few moments later he walked out with an envelope full of something I bet it was a going away present from Nicki .
Done

Chicago, IL

#256 Jan 17, 2013
Big rent bill that's why. Prime property rates in a little town like ours will never make it.
bad reputation

Chicago, IL

#257 Jan 17, 2013
Bill wrote:
Was getting my car washed the other day , I seen the Mayor pull up in his Escalade and walk in a few moments later he walked out with an envelope full of something I bet it was a going away present from Nicki .
Was he just taking some spoons? You know, as a keepsake.
bad reputation

Chicago, IL

#258 Jan 17, 2013
WTF wrote:
<quoted text>
That's because they know they can't survive long doing what they do here in Manhattan. They might as well put up a dry erase board for a sign at this place.
And rename it the School Cafeteria. Just envision your waitress dressed in a plaid skirt, knee highs, mary jane shoes, hair pulled back in a ponytail and a white see-through blouse. Bring on the sloppy joe, curly fries and a cold can of Busch. Turn up the NASCAR race.
WTF

Lockport, IL

#259 Jan 17, 2013
Boy did I call that one. Lets get the strip club going. All the Fritz mulga can make some money.
Interested

Elwood, IL

#260 Jan 17, 2013
I got a gift certificate for that place for Christmas. Guess I won't be able to use it now!! Pretty shitty of them to sell $50 gift certificates when they obviously knew they would be going out of business!
Mr. Mr.

Villa Park, IL

#261 Jan 18, 2013
Another one bites the dust

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Joliet Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Unreal Shi_ 4 Brains 3 hr MPMMB 10
What can we do to get American's off of food st... 4 hr Survey Says 60
What happened to the Democratic Party? 6 hr MPMMB 140
breaking news!!!!! 6 hr MPMMB 248
10 ideas Republicans loved until Barack Obama b... 6 hr MPMMB 3
OJ's Free Again 6 hr Donald J Trump 30
Spicer's out. BROWN-NOSER of the year, Scaramuc... 6 hr Donald J Trump 2

Joliet Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance