Experts Cite Significant Trends Which...

Experts Cite Significant Trends Which Should Bring Big Drop in Gas Prices

There are 2 comments on the MyStateline.com story from Jun 12, 2013, titled Experts Cite Significant Trends Which Should Bring Big Drop in Gas Prices. In it, MyStateline.com reports that:

Relief from nationwide high gas prices may soon be at hand according to analysts at gasbuddy.com.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at MyStateline.com.

CC Ryder

Bolingbrook, IL

#1 Jun 12, 2013
A .15 to .30 drop and they call that a big drop.Let me know when it drops $2.00 a gallon. Then it will be worth talking about.
Govnuh Quinn

Morris, IL

#2 Jun 13, 2013
Big drop my ass. When it goes up $.25 overnight but takes 3 weeks to lose that $.25 jump is where I call bullshit. There is always an excuse. Middle East turmoil, whiting refinery cleaning/fire/summer blend/winter blend/margarita blend. Someone sees Santa Claus and the gas goes up. Someone farts and gas goes up. New Hobbit movie has a YouTube teaser and gas goes up. Doesn't matter what excuse they come up with. It's all the same. Lie cheat and steal: it's the Chicago way!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Joliet Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Will the REAL Lway taxpayers unite! 15 min Lisa Dorner Murphy 2,586
Anthony's pancake house 36 min Miles 2
Balderman vs United Union Parents 46 min Lisa Dorner Murphy 44
Lockport is SOL these days 1 hr Right on 4
White Supremacist Police Wife Andie Pauly (Ange... 2 hr Ang is a bj expert 7
Where is Jesse Jackson? 2 hr jj jr 1
Religion: 2 hr Top Banana 7
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Joliet Mortgages