Why Are People So Fat These days
Scott

Cannock, UK

#89 Mar 8, 2013
hmm wrote:
Are you both perfect looking? Who are you to judge? You wouldn't say why are people so black these days or why are people so gay these days. Get lives and worry about your own appearances.
Are you actually retarded, you don't CHOOSE to be black or gay, you CHOOSE to be fat. Oh yeah and only a fat person would have wrote that lol get down the gym fatty
Obama is a Terrorist

Manhattan, IL

#90 Mar 8, 2013
We all want to be sexy like Michelle Obama.
It is what it is

Frankfort, IL

#91 Mar 9, 2013
I agree with XYZ. Why is it you go to McD's and a burger is a buck, but a salad is 6?
Maddie

Doonside, Australia

#92 May 17, 2013
Unincorporated wrote:
Went to the drag srip tonight and couldn't help but notice EVERYBODY is a fatass! Since when did America become so damned fat? Is it the corn syrup in EVERYTHING? Is it the portions? Is it the sedentary lifestyle and all around sloth? What is UP!
All of the above. as so many people become lard arses the rest of the population thinks its normal and Ok. Fat, very fat people are ugly as sin. They blame everything else except themselves. They eat TOO MUCH and move TOO LITTLE. It is a modern phenomenon that is disgusting and I think immoral.
Obama

Mokena, IL

#93 May 17, 2013
Obamacare will cure this fat problem starting Jan 1st 2014. The elderly, sickly, & the unhealthy will be euthanized. There has to be a cost savings somewhere?
clinical psychologist

New Lenox, IL

#94 May 17, 2013
Maddie wrote:
<quoted text>
All of the above. as so many people become lard arses the rest of the population thinks its normal and Ok. Fat, very fat people are ugly as sin. They blame everything else except themselves. They eat TOO MUCH and move TOO LITTLE. It is a modern phenomenon that is disgusting and I think immoral.
Not all obese people make the choice to be "fat". Yes, there are those who love to eat and are lazy and the ending result is obesity but for many others there are psychological and physical reasons for their weight issues. Chronic pain causes lack of movement resulting in weight gain. Depression causes a lack of interest in everything including eating healthy and exercising. Get over yourself and stop putting everyone into the same category. You may think obese people are ugly but there is no one uglier than a snobby, judgmental person like yourself. Unless you personally know someones story you need to MYOB!!!
Obama

Mokena, IL

#95 May 17, 2013
Obamanomics, The dollar menu is your only means of survival.
Question

Frankfort, IL

#96 May 17, 2013
They are fat because they eat the wrong things and above all Do Not Exercise!! Has nothing to do with a thyroid. I hear sales on toilets are up because they are being crushed by the weight of these fattys.also sales of bengay are skyrocketing cause they are developing hemoriods from pushing all that crap out.
Question

Frankfort, IL

#97 May 17, 2013
clinical psychologist wrote:
<quoted text>
Not all obese people make the choice to be "fat". Yes, there are those who love to eat and are lazy and the ending result is obesity but for many others there are psychological and physical reasons for their weight issues. Chronic pain causes lack of movement resulting in weight gain. Depression causes a lack of interest in everything including eating healthy and exercising. Get over yourself and stop putting everyone into the same category. You may think obese people are ugly but there is no one uglier than a snobby, judgmental person like yourself. Unless you personally know someones story you need to MYOB!!!
i will tell you what. Six weeks in boot camp will change anyone. Tuffin up!
Question

Frankfort, IL

#98 May 17, 2013
Scott wrote:
<quoted text>
Are you actually retarded, you don't CHOOSE to be black or gay, you CHOOSE to be fat. Oh yeah and only a fat person would have wrote that lol get down the gym fatty
oh yes Scott. You can't chose your skin color but you can choose to be gay. Sorry your wrong.
fat kid 123

Hanmer, Canada

#100 Sep 14, 2013
long live fast food
You a Fool

New Lenox, IL

#101 Sep 14, 2013
Question wrote:
They are fat because they eat the wrong things and above all Do Not Exercise!! Has nothing to do with a thyroid. I hear sales on toilets are up because they are being crushed by the weight of these fattys.also sales of bengay are skyrocketing cause they are developing hemoriods from pushing all that crap out.
Ummm, Ben-Gay is not for your ass idio t
Rainbow

Mokena, IL

#102 Sep 15, 2013
You a Fool wrote:
<quoted text> Ummm, Ben-Gay is not for your ass idio t
It is used as a lubricant for butt banging in my world. So it is for your butt.
christina

Augusta, GA

#103 Aug 10, 2014
I saw a family from a few years ago who had a child who was super skinny and healthy, even though the parents were obese. i remember the dad went on a huge weight lost campaign and lost almost 300lbs. He looked great. The wife was still fat. Now I see them in the restaurant the other night after fie years. The kid about 10 yrs old is now super obese. His height doesn't make up for his weight. The father gained all the weight back and plus more. The wife is still fat. I'm looking at the kid in pure shock and I can't believe someone hasn't called child protective services for child abuse. I remember this kid being healthy.Now he is huge and eating a full adult meal with seconds. Just a picture of ill-fitted parents placing their unhealthy lifestyles on their children. I couldn't help but to stare in disbelief at the poor kid. He will become another obese american. :(. Btw I can talk about this issue because my kids and I are healthy and happy.
Former Resident

New Lenox, IL

#104 Aug 10, 2014
Thinking thin

Romeoville, IL

#105 Aug 10, 2014
I was thinking the same thing! People just don't care about the way they look anymore. I'm 53 and I look great! It's all about taking care of YOURSELF!
Former Resident Genius

New Lenox, IL

#106 Aug 10, 2014
What about the fact nobody dresses up for anything anymore. Church? Nope, cutoffs. A nice dinner? Maybe a polo and some Dockers. That's it. I was at a wake last week and was the only guy in a suit and tie. Didn't even see another sport coat in the room. I think when I die I will have a dress code for my wake. No one will come which I won't care because I'll be dead but at least they'll know how I feel.
And don't get me started on the fact that NOBODY tucks their shirt in for anything. Their bellies are just too big I guess.
Angel

Lockport, IL

#107 Aug 11, 2014
Unincorporated wrote:
<quoted text>
For a girl who doesn't believe in GOD you sure do call on HIM to damn me pretty easily. Once again, you can't walk the walk. Boot, meet ass! LOL!
And lemme guess, YOU, Unincorporated are one of those God-fearing, church-going, bible-thumping Christians?

I wonder how many of the others on this thread that have agreed with you and added more in reference to their judgement and belittling of overweight people are Christians as well??

I don't remember Jesus ever teaching that its OK and God-like to judge and put down others?

Typical religious hypocrites.
Carlos

Canada

#108 Sep 19, 2014
hmm wrote:
Are you both perfect looking? Who are you to judge? You wouldn't say why are people so black these days or why are people so gay these days. Get lives and worry about your own appearances.
Look a fat ass replying
Unincorporated

New Lenox, IL

#109 Sep 19, 2014
Angel wrote:
<quoted text>
And lemme guess, YOU, Unincorporated are one of those God-fearing, church-going, bible-thumping Christians?
I wonder how many of the others on this thread that have agreed with you and added more in reference to their judgement and belittling of overweight people are Christians as well??
I don't remember Jesus ever teaching that its OK and God-like to judge and put down others?
Typical religious hypocrites.
Typical fatass response. Keep eating chubs! You can bet your fat ass Jesus was skinny. Fasting does that to you. You got more chins than a Chinese phone book!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Joliet Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Where are the Marches 1 hr St Valentine 25
Ed Stapinski was a good cop! (Dec '09) 1 hr Kelly 289
fairmont school board's failing leadership (May '16) 1 hr Joliet 86
Romeoville baseballs matt bottcher commits D1 (Nov '14) 3 hr Following 9
Just Curious....Does anyone else here pay their... 7 hr Don Cornelius 9
Trump-another stupid lie:this one about sweden 7 hr Bugsinmypanties 2
Does anyone know where to donate gently used st... (Sep '10) 7 hr Bugsinmypanties 16

Joliet Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Joliet Mortgages