Chicago, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 1, 2013

Judged:

Maybe it's because the unhealthy food is cheaper in this country and we are in a time of economic hardship for many (i.e., ramen noodles 25 cents a package -- will put on the pounds in a few days) -- see people taking these off the shelves by the case. Also, McDonalds dollar menu -- not healthy but well within the budget.
Scott

Stafford, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 8, 2013

hmm wrote:
Are you both perfect looking? Who are you to judge? You wouldn't say why are people so black these days or why are people so gay these days. Get lives and worry about your own appearances.
Are you actually retarded, you don't CHOOSE to be black or gay, you CHOOSE to be fat. Oh yeah and only a fat person would have wrote that lol get down the gym fatty
Obama is a Terrorist

Manhattan, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 8, 2013

We all want to be sexy like Michelle Obama.
It is what it is

Mokena, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 9, 2013

I agree with XYZ. Why is it you go to McD's and a burger is a buck, but a salad is 6?
Maddie

Mosman, Australia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 17, 2013

Unincorporated wrote:
Went to the drag srip tonight and couldn't help but notice EVERYBODY is a fatass! Since when did America become so damned fat? Is it the corn syrup in EVERYTHING? Is it the portions? Is it the sedentary lifestyle and all around sloth? What is UP!
All of the above. as so many people become lard arses the rest of the population thinks its normal and Ok. Fat, very fat people are ugly as sin. They blame everything else except themselves. They eat TOO MUCH and move TOO LITTLE. It is a modern phenomenon that is disgusting and I think immoral.
Obama

New Lenox, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 17, 2013

Obamacare will cure this fat problem starting Jan 1st 2014. The elderly, sickly, & the unhealthy will be euthanized. There has to be a cost savings somewhere?
clinical psychologist

Frankfort, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 17, 2013

Maddie wrote:
<quoted text>
All of the above. as so many people become lard arses the rest of the population thinks its normal and Ok. Fat, very fat people are ugly as sin. They blame everything else except themselves. They eat TOO MUCH and move TOO LITTLE. It is a modern phenomenon that is disgusting and I think immoral.
Not all obese people make the choice to be "fat". Yes, there are those who love to eat and are lazy and the ending result is obesity but for many others there are psychological and physical reasons for their weight issues. Chronic pain causes lack of movement resulting in weight gain. Depression causes a lack of interest in everything including eating healthy and exercising. Get over yourself and stop putting everyone into the same category. You may think obese people are ugly but there is no one uglier than a snobby, judgmental person like yourself. Unless you personally know someones story you need to MYOB!!!
Obama

New Lenox, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 17, 2013

Obamanomics, The dollar menu is your only means of survival.
Question

Frankfort, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 17, 2013

They are fat because they eat the wrong things and above all Do Not Exercise!! Has nothing to do with a thyroid. I hear sales on toilets are up because they are being crushed by the weight of these fattys.also sales of bengay are skyrocketing cause they are developing hemoriods from pushing all that crap out.
Question

Frankfort, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 17, 2013

clinical psychologist wrote:
<quoted text>
Not all obese people make the choice to be "fat". Yes, there are those who love to eat and are lazy and the ending result is obesity but for many others there are psychological and physical reasons for their weight issues. Chronic pain causes lack of movement resulting in weight gain. Depression causes a lack of interest in everything including eating healthy and exercising. Get over yourself and stop putting everyone into the same category. You may think obese people are ugly but there is no one uglier than a snobby, judgmental person like yourself. Unless you personally know someones story you need to MYOB!!!
i will tell you what. Six weeks in boot camp will change anyone. Tuffin up!
Question

Frankfort, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 17, 2013

Scott wrote:
<quoted text>
Are you actually retarded, you don't CHOOSE to be black or gay, you CHOOSE to be fat. Oh yeah and only a fat person would have wrote that lol get down the gym fatty
oh yes Scott. You can't chose your skin color but you can choose to be gay. Sorry your wrong.
fat kid 123

Hanmer, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 14, 2013

long live fast food
You a Fool

New Lenox, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 14, 2013

Judged:

Question wrote:
They are fat because they eat the wrong things and above all Do Not Exercise!! Has nothing to do with a thyroid. I hear sales on toilets are up because they are being crushed by the weight of these fattys.also sales of bengay are skyrocketing cause they are developing hemoriods from pushing all that crap out.
Ummm, Ben-Gay is not for your ass idio t
Rainbow

New Lenox, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 15, 2013

You a Fool wrote:
<quoted text> Ummm, Ben-Gay is not for your ass idio t
It is used as a lubricant for butt banging in my world. So it is for your butt.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 81 - 94 of94
|
next page >
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Joliet Discussions

Search the Joliet Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
USSR Pushes America 23 min Hardball with C matthews 24
IL Ill. House Approves Legalizing Same-Sex Civil U... (Dec '10) 1 hr Dusty Mangina 47,034
Chelseas Love Child 1 hr Billy Jean 3
Lockport council delays decision on police dog 1 hr Lockport local l 51
Investors never invest their own money (Apr '11) 2 hr Halloween 4,253
IL Who do you support for Governor in Illinois in ... (Oct '10) 3 hr Stimied 3,776
IL Who do you support for U.S. Senate in Illinois ... (Oct '10) 14 hr jimtownhounddogsniffing 6,533
•••
•••
•••
•••

Joliet Jobs

•••
•••
•••

Joliet People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••

Personal Finance