lockport forum
state

Lockport, IL

#1 Feb 16, 2013
this forum is a joke! it is nothing but a few people posting, and then replying to their self under a diffrent name.
DUH

Homer Glen, IL

#2 Feb 17, 2013
Well, DUH.
lockport

Lockport, IL

#3 Feb 17, 2013
state wrote:
this forum is a joke! it is nothing but a few people posting, and then replying to their self under a diffrent name.
u justed figured that out?
Barry Goldwater

Lockport, IL

#4 Feb 18, 2013
Jump in and stay on topic. Maybe they will regain their composure and stay focused on solutions.
lockport

Lockport, IL

#5 Feb 27, 2013
it must be election time. handful of people make a post,and the answer under a diffrent name. lockport topix is a joke!
I concur

Homer Glen, IL

#6 Feb 27, 2013
lockport wrote:
it must be election time. handful of people make a post,and the answer under a different name. lockport topix is a joke!
Actually, all the repetitive, gibberish posts filled with incoherent babbling, run-on sentences, misuse of punctuation, horrible spelling and all-around nonsensical butchering of the English language are written by only ONE person....some whacked-out 83 yr old lady that has the hots for Kelly Turner. I know, it's pathetic really......she has NOTHING else to do in the nursing home she resides in but sit on the computer, on this site 24/7, and pretty much either hijack each thread with posts describing her lusty fantasies with the Kelly Turner, or when she's not doing that, she's giving herself positive affirmation by replying to her own posts with "You hit the nail on the head" & "Great post", etc.. It's obvious that a person THAT pathetic has SEVERE self-esteem issues.
He goes to church

Lockport, IL

#7 Feb 27, 2013
I concur wrote:
<quoted text>
Actually, all the repetitive, gibberish posts filled with incoherent babbling, run-on sentences, misuse of punctuation, horrible spelling and all-around nonsensical butchering of the English language are written by only ONE person....some whacked-out 83 yr old lady that has the hots for Kelly Turner. I know, it's pathetic really......she has NOTHING else to do in the nursing home she resides in but sit on the computer, on this site 24/7, and pretty much either hijack each thread with posts describing her lusty fantasies with the Kelly Turner, or when she's not doing that, she's giving herself positive affirmation by replying to her own posts with "You hit the nail on the head" & ".Great post", etc.. It's obvious that a person THAT pathetic has SEVERE self-esteem issues.
It is crazy Lemont Kelly hijacking these sites
He goes to church

Homer Glen, IL

#8 Feb 27, 2013
I am crazy. Sometimes I'm in Lemont, sometimes I'm in Lockport. I wish Kelly Turner would hijack my wrinkly old cobeb-covered vagina.

I'm too stupid to know the differencebetween a "site" and a "thread"!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Joliet Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
breaking news!!!!! 43 min Moose and Squirrel 186
Why are none of these democrats in jail? 46 min Moose and Squirrel 21
Trump making it great 7 hr Fake News Not 1
OJ's Free Again 8 hr Lockport Local 13
Pension Slashing 11 hr Honestly 9
The Solution to Health Care 13 hr Dr Ben Ghazzi 21
Hey Liberals! Are you at all aware.... 13 hr Spanxy 59

Joliet Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Joliet Mortgages