dog finder

Chicago, IL

#1 Aug 5, 2013
I found a dog that walked out of a cornfield on brown and cherry hill. It seems hes been missing for a while... he eats all my food and he is a bed hog ... if anyones knows anyone missing a dog let me know... describe the dog in the post
Chinese Guy

River Grove, IL

#2 Aug 5, 2013
Does he look tasty? If no find owner I take, make dinner!
america

Chicago, IL

#3 Aug 5, 2013
Chinese Guy wrote:
Does he look tasty? If no find owner I take, make dinner!
hahaha
Herself

Chicago, IL

#4 Aug 5, 2013
I would contact PAWS and other animal rescue groups to see if someone might have called in looking for a lost dog. You can also give them your info in case they should receive a call about a lost dog. Hope you are able to reunite the dog with his owner.
resident

United States

#5 Aug 5, 2013
Is it a golden lab?
cat woman

New Lenox, IL

#6 Aug 5, 2013
resident wrote:
Is it a golden lab?
does he have 4 legs and a tail? does he sit when told to? does he drink out of the toilet? If so please send my husband home.
Anonymous

Tallahassee, FL

#7 Aug 6, 2013
There is a fb page for lost dogs of Illinois.
resident

Manhattan, IL

#8 Aug 6, 2013
there is a person on Shannon and Gougar with such dogs. He was out the other day and he only had 2 of his 3
Herself

Chicago, IL

#9 Aug 8, 2013
If you have not yet done so, I would suggest you take the dog to a vet to be "scanned" in case he's been microchipped. Hope he's reunited with his owner.
Been their done that

Wyoming, MI

#10 Aug 8, 2013
Who cares? When they find the owner he should be fined for not being a responsible pet owner.
Wango Tango Foxtrot

Romeoville, IL

#11 Aug 8, 2013
Been their done that wrote:
Who cares? When they find the owner he should be fined for not being a responsible pet owner.
you should go beat them up like you said on facebook!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Joliet Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Unfortunately this is getting old and weird 16 min MyPantiesMatchMyBra 3
Democrats should push for presidential candidat... 28 min MyPantiesMatchMyBra 59
You are boring 1 hr Thomas Robert 7
Proud of Mayor Streit (Jun '16) 1 hr Lago Vista 122
Yup Yup Yup 2 hr Really 10
Trump's Inaugural Address 2 hr Really 18
LW elections 11 hr pig kim 28

Joliet Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Joliet Mortgages