Green Garden CC
Lookin For Food

Manhattan, IL

#1 Apr 25, 2013
Has anyone had food from Green Garden? I notice they serve food and there aren't a lot of choices in the area. Is it good? Is it reasonably priced? Is there any patrons or is it empty? Thanks for your feedback.
interesting

Union, NJ

#2 Apr 26, 2013
Yeah went there Easter morning found out they have new owners we were the only people there they have us there dinner menu ten people what should have been an Easter morning breakfast was a 300 dollar bill for a worse than lousy meal won't go back a golf coarse restaurant you can't even get a burger
Faraday

Manhattan, IL

#3 Apr 26, 2013
they used to have all you can eat fish on Fridays...at that time it was quite good. The ownership I believe is the same that owns Hickory Hills Golf Club in Hickory Hills.
interesting

Peotone, IL

#4 Apr 27, 2013
Faraday wrote:
they used to have all you can eat fish on Fridays...at that time it was quite good. The ownership I believe is the same that owns Hickory Hills Golf Club in Hickory Hills.
I believe its the same guy that let the one across from HF high school that went to crap
Alright

Bloomingdale, IL

#5 Apr 27, 2013
The food used to be REALLY good, now, it's just so-so.
FormerCustomer

United States

#6 Apr 28, 2013
Used to go there a lot and they had an awesome Sunday Brunch, dinner menu, lunch menu, etc. After the Dome was destroyed two years ago in the Blizzard or 2011, that killed the faltering business. Since then, the new owner has not done anything positive as far as a dining experience - what a shame. We tried ate there under the new ownership and it was very poor, to say the least.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Joliet Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
NorthPoint Development 3 hr Moving 19
Come on Trump! Do what you promised!! Make Amer... 3 hr School Is Good 29
Puerto Rico needs supplies 3 hr MPMMB 3
How to fix the Illinois Fiscal Problems 4 hr MPMMB 30
Manacort investigation-Just some thoughts 6 hr GhostOfNipsyRussell 4
LW West closing 7 hr NL losers 80
Mailman who delivers to downtown businesses? (Oct '16) 8 hr Justin86 3

Joliet Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance