Alsip Nursery UNFRIENDLY EMPLOYEES!

Alsip Nursery UNFRIENDLY EMPLOYEES!

Posted in the Joliet Forum

Never Again

New Lenox, IL

#1 Jul 16, 2013
I was at Alsip Nursery today and what is with those women who work by the pets? They are the RUDEST bi*ches I have ever seen. If you are going to treat your customers like that just stay home with that PUSS on your face! No Personality, not 1 ounce of friendliness and they have to be kidding with those prices for puppies. Didn't they get in trouble for selling mill puppies? I will never shop there again! SCREW ALSIP NURSERY!
no puppy mill pups

New Lenox, IL

#2 Jul 16, 2013
No one should ever buy a dog from Alsip Nursery or any other pet store. The bottom line, no ethical breeder sells their puppies to pet stores. Puppy mill dogs are treated inhumanely and spend their lives in 3x3 cages. If you want a dog go to the animal shelter or find an ethical breeder who cares more about their dogs than the money they make off of them.
gardener

Niles, IL

#3 Jul 21, 2013
I always go to Allied Nursery. You will appreciate them more. Very friendly and accommodating
Puppies of alsip nursery

New Lenox, IL

#4 Jan 18, 2014
Alsip nursery has good employees that are nice and have cute sweet puppies but yet they might be puppy mills buyers but the dogs are fine I own 1 alsip dog dachshund and know people who have wonderful pets from Alsip screw the. Media they want tons of publicity and and regulars are just hungry scandal loving jerks who crave this to crazy sycotic maniac bitchs
ignoramus

New Lenox, IL

#5 Jan 18, 2014
Puppies of alsip nursery wrote:
Alsip nursery has good employees that are nice and have cute sweet puppies but yet they might be puppy mills buyers but the dogs are fine I own 1 alsip dog dachshund and know people who have wonderful pets from Alsip screw the. Media they want tons of publicity and and regulars are just hungry scandal loving jerks who crave this to crazy sycotic maniac bitchs
Puppy mill dogs are treated inhumanely. That's a fact, not media hype. It's the breeding stock that suffers the most, locked up in disgustingly filthy cages with no human interaction. Most are flee ridden and sickly. It's people like you who allow these greeders to continue on with their dirty business. Shame on you!
Unincorporated

New Lenox, IL

#6 Jan 18, 2014
Never Again wrote:
I was at Alsip Nursery today and what is with those women who work by the pets? They are the RUDEST bi*ches I have ever seen. If you are going to treat your customers like that just stay home with that PUSS on your face! No Personality, not 1 ounce of friendliness and they have to be kidding with those prices for puppies. Didn't they get in trouble for selling mill puppies? I will never shop there again! SCREW ALSIP NURSERY!
Maybe the problem was she had a PUSS on her face.
Obama

Mokena, IL

#7 Jan 18, 2014
ignoramus wrote:
<quoted text>
Puppy mill dogs are treated inhumanely. That's a fact, not media hype. It's the breeding stock that suffers the most, locked up in disgustingly filthy cages with no human interaction. Most are flee ridden and sickly. It's people like you who allow these greeders to continue on with their dirty business. Shame on you!
We will have this practice with the citizens of the United States soon. It's fine.
Joanofarc

United States

#8 Feb 19, 2014
I have an Alsip dog. She is amazing. I also work there and there aren't any bitches there.. Maybe it was you my friend that came in w an attitude., but I assure u the crew in pets is a fine knowledgable bunch. Alsip is a rescue facility. On another note, puppy mills are disgusting, however, it is not the dogs faults..
Herself

Chicago, IL

#9 Feb 19, 2014
Alsip is a rescue facility now. Until recently (when it was disclosed that they were selling puppy mill puppys) they weren't a rescue. Kudos to Alsip for changing to a rescue but in all honestly, they didn't change until it became public knowledge that they were selling puppy mill pups. By the way - my brother had bought a puppy from Alsip and she was simply the sweetest - nothing against the dogs - just those who profit from dogs living in deplorable conditions.
Puppy Lover

Chicago, IL

#10 Feb 19, 2014
I love buying puppies from Alsip. I don't understand why anyone would want to buy a dog from a pet store, or even better a breeder. Why would you buy a dog from someone or some place that specializes in animals. I prefer to buy my animals at the same place I buy my flowers, my grill and grill accessories, patio furniture, and gallons of chlorine for my pool. It makes sense.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Joliet Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Will the REAL Lway taxpayers unite! (Nov '15) 1 min Lies 3,907
new lenox pd 13 min get these people out 7
Brookstone Springs neighborhood watch. 16 min Guardian Angels 9
Obama 0 for 2 40 min The Shark 6
White Supremacist Police Wife Andie Pauly (Ange... (Nov '15) Jun 13 Janet Jones 8
What Is The Deal With Dominic Egizio? Jun 10 Not Joliet 3
Mayfair Subdivision Jun 8 Mind ya 2
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Joliet Mortgages