of 3
Next Last
Neighbor

Oswego, IL

#1 May 22, 2013
big guy

Frankfort, IL

#3 May 22, 2013
Infowars... Might as well post Enquirer and World Weekly News links as well. I didn't realize fake stories count as truth to you.
Neighbor

Reddick, IL

#4 May 22, 2013
Big Guy, I pray you're an idiot. This is petty serious stuff....View it with great caution, not just your political bigotry.
big guy

Frankfort, IL

#5 May 22, 2013
Neighbor wrote:
Big Guy, I pray you're an idiot. This is petty serious stuff....View it with great caution, not just your political bigotry.
Political bigotry? I'm not a political guy at all. I'm an independent. Both parties are bs. But info wars says that 9-11 never happened. Boston was done by our government. And lots of other crazy crap. I would never believe anything by them. Sorry if you're so easily swayed to believe these things.
Obama

Mokena, IL

#6 May 22, 2013
big guy wrote:
<quoted text>
Political bigotry? I'm not a political guy at all. I'm an independent. Both parties are bs. But info wars says that 9-11 never happened. Boston was done by our government. And lots of other crazy crap. I would never believe anything by them. Sorry if you're so easily swayed to believe these things.
Keep believing me big guy. Don't believe all that government tyranny talk from conservatives. That is nonsense. The government is your friend. We care about you. Don't fear the government.
Professor

Mokena, IL

#7 May 22, 2013
Neighbor wrote:
Looks like homeland security is Obama's brown shirt militia! Who ordered them to police a demonstration? Homeland security has no business policing American demonstrations. I guess Obama knows nothing about this neither?
Sara

Mokena, IL

#8 May 22, 2013
Obama probably read about it on topix.
Neighbor

Reddick, IL

#9 May 23, 2013
big guy wrote:
<quoted text>
Can you post the links to those stories please?
Professor

Mokena, IL

#10 May 23, 2013
Neighbor wrote:
<quoted text>
Can you post the links to those stories please?
LOL! Big Guy claims he is not political, then states he is an independent, then he posts on political forums? You think he has the ability to look up links and post them? I don't! He don't know which way is up!
big guy

Frankfort, IL

#11 May 23, 2013
Neighbor wrote:
<quoted text>Can you post the links to those stories please?
http://www.infowars.com/proof-boston-marathon...
big guy

Frankfort, IL

#12 May 23, 2013
I'm not a radical political extremist like you guys.
big guy

Frankfort, IL

#13 May 23, 2013
big guy wrote:
And watch Alex jones' loose change to see his other far fetched ideas.
big guy

Frankfort, IL

#14 May 23, 2013
Professor wrote:
<quoted text>LOL! Big Guy claims he is not political, then states he is an independent, then he posts on political forums? You think he has the ability to look up links and post them? I don't! He don't know which way is up!
When did topix become a political forum? It's a neighborhood info site. I know you two bring your soapboxes, and yell out your crazy ideas, but that doesn't make it a political forum.
Four More Years

New Lenox, IL

#15 May 23, 2013
big guy wrote:
Be interesting to see what the boys come out with to avoid admitting they were wrong. Too funny,nice work. I would write more but I have to get back in the bunker as the commies are coming for my guns.
Professor

Mokena, IL

#16 May 23, 2013
big guy wrote:
<quoted text>
When did topix become a political forum? It's a neighborhood info site. I know you two bring your soapboxes, and yell out your crazy ideas, but that doesn't make it a political forum.
You stated you were not political. If its not a political forum, why did you address and disclose you political ideology? Are you okay?
Neighbor

Reddick, IL

#17 May 24, 2013
Big Guy - Thanks for the follow-up post.

Ps: Don't confuse someone who's "being political" with someone "maintaining full awareness" of current events. There is a difference.
big guy

Frankfort, IL

#18 May 24, 2013
Professor wrote:
<quoted text>You stated you were not political. If its not a political forum, why did you address and disclose you political ideology? Are you okay?
I've only stated I'm in independent when I'm painted as an Obama lover.
Neighbor

Reddick, IL

#19 May 24, 2013
Years back, when someone told me they were "an Independent", what I saw & heard was a person not actively involved in local or national politics, and generally ignorant of our political system. Kind of using the term "Independent" as an excuse. However, my thoughts have changed. Having grown up in a staunch Democrat family, I began as a Democrat. Like Reagan, the Democratic party left me, and I transitioned to Republican as I became educated, and business oriented. I have transitioned since to "Conservative", and greatly agree with TEA Party principals. So there is space today for many niche beliefs. However, we really do only have two Parties. So everyone must align to one or the other, accept the good with the bad.

I know there are good Democrats, but they must accept the lies, bribes, scandals, and cover ups going on to remain a Democrat today. That's really sad & dangerous IMO.
Four More Years

Mokena, IL

#20 May 24, 2013
big guy wrote:
<quoted text>
I've only stated I'm in independent when I'm painted as an Obama lover.
There is nothing wrong with being an Obama lover. Did you ever have an obamagasm? Mine go straight to my brain.
Professor

Mokena, IL

#21 May 24, 2013
big guy wrote:
I'm not a radical political extremist like you guys.
Having morals, values, and believing in the Constitution Of The United States is extreme to one degree. Its called PATRIOTISM! The love of FREEDOM & DEMOCRACY & COUNTRY!

The fight and argument against this principle and ideology is what's defined extremism. Obama, his administration, media, and supporters are radical anti-American extremists. It is they you should be fearing, not the PATRIOTS of this this nation!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Joliet Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Trump needs to golf more! 13 min FAT Doughnald Trump 1
Make Sharky's Day 45 min Alex Trebek 26
NorthPoint Vote! 1 hr Wise man 12
Winter Parking Ban 1 hr Wise man 9
Hanover vs Sunset lakes 1 hr Wise man 2
breaking news!!!!! 2 hr Sharky 756
Do Republicans even care about sexual assault? 11 hr MPMMB 1

Joliet Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance