Comments
1 - 17 of 17 Comments Last updated May 13, 2013

Since: May 13

Joliet, IL

#1 May 8, 2013
I apoligize the Citizenship was spelled incorrectly. However, as I stated this is not a joke.
poor woman

United States

#2 May 8, 2013
Brenda must be on Drugs. How sad...What a miserable person
Brenda stop this

Joliet, IL

#3 May 8, 2013
Ashba wrote:
I apoligize the Citizenship was spelled incorrectly. However, as I stated this is not a joke.
As I stated, your NUTS!!! And that is definately NO JOKE!!! Whacko/Freak/Weirdo/Dark Soul
Brenda stop this

Joliet, IL

#4 May 8, 2013
Brennddaa, where are you??? Actually, I have alot more to say to you!!!!! Get back on this board bacause i'm not finished with you about all your threats/lies/etc..... You can't leave now because I am so ready to confront you about everything!!! And I mean everything!!!

“All in all”

Since: Apr 09

I'd rather be fishing!

#5 May 8, 2013
Brenda stop this wrote:
Brennddaa, where are you??? Actually, I have alot more to say to you!!!!! Get back on this board bacause i'm not finished with you about all your threats/lies/etc..... You can't leave now because I am so ready to confront you about everything!!! And I mean everything!!!
Whoever the original poster is, S/he is correct. If there is a question about eligibility to hold elected office then this must be addressed and quickly.
Thanks Jeff

Lisle, IL

#6 May 9, 2013
Jeffd902 wrote:
<quoted text>Whoever the original poster is, S/he is correct. If there is a question about eligibility to hold elected office then this must be addressed and quickly.
Thank you Jeff! Or are you Brenda also writing under another name.

In any event, please explain why this is important and how do you know the original poster is a she?
Thanks Jeff

Lisle, IL

#7 May 9, 2013
OOPS! Sorry Jeffd92, I just noticed S / he.
But why is the eligibility to hold office important?
winning

United States

#8 May 9, 2013
Thanks Jeff wrote:
<quoted text>Thank you Jeff! Or are you Brenda also writing under another name.

In any event, please explain why this is important and how do you know the original poster is a she?
Idiot he put s/he meaning he doesn't know so he put SHE/HE. Lol
Out of date

Lisle, IL

#9 May 9, 2013
winning wrote:
<quoted text>
Idiot he put s/he meaning he doesn't know so he put SHE/HE. Lol
Yes of course, that's why I corrected my self. Lol is so last year!
Try to keep up in America

“All in all”

I'd rather be fishing!

#10 May 9, 2013
Thanks Jeff wrote:
OOPS! Sorry Jeffd92, I just noticed S / he.
But why is the eligibility to hold office important?
Its a simple matter of credibility. Most elected offices deal with making or enforcing laws and codes, if I cant follow simple eligibility laws to hold office, how can I credibly carry out the making or enforcing of the laws?
Thanks Jeff

Lisle, IL

#12 May 9, 2013
Excellent comment! I agree 100%.

Would you view it as being insulting to ask for proof of citizenship from an elected official?

The Official writes in her bio that she was born in a foreign country, grew up in two different foreign countries, but never say when she became a U.S. citizen. And seems very defensive when it is mentioned. What would be the best way of finding this out? Thanks Jeff.

“All in all”

I'd rather be fishing!

#13 May 10, 2013
Thanks Jeff wrote:
Excellent comment! I agree 100%.
Would you view it as being insulting to ask for proof of citizenship from an elected official?
The Official writes in her bio that she was born in a foreign country, grew up in two different foreign countries, but never say when she became a U.S. citizen. And seems very defensive when it is mentioned. What would be the best way of finding this out? Thanks Jeff.
I would start by making an inquiry to the County Clerk's office (not the circuit court clerk). The Clerk certifies all election results in the county, and may be responsible for placing people on various ballots. That may be a good place to start.

Joliet, IL

#14 May 10, 2013
Jeffd902 wrote:
<quoted text>I would start by making an inquiry to the County Clerk's office (not the circuit court clerk). The Clerk certifies all election results in the county, and may be responsible for placing people on various ballots. That may be a good place to start.
The quickest way to find out the answers, would be Homeland Security, if you were talking about Canada then you could play around with the County Clerk's Office.
Thanks Jeff

Lisle, IL

#15 May 11, 2013
Jeffd902 wrote:
<quoted text>I would start by making an inquiry to the County Clerk's office (not the circuit court clerk). The Clerk certifies all election results in the county, and may be responsible for placing people on various ballots. That may be a good place to start.
Thank you Jeff. I believe that is good advise. I will check with the Clerks office during the week. It seems that more and more people are interested in this issue since the Boston bombings took place.

Someone else on this post mentioned Home Land Security, which is possibly another good way to address this, that may take a long time to investigate. I would think the way that post sounded, that call as all ready been made.

Like you hear all the time, people say, we never thought it could happen here.

Thanks again, I'll keep you posted.
Smiley

United States

#17 May 12, 2013
:-)

“All in all”

I'd rather be fishing!

#18 May 12, 2013
Ashba wrote:
<quoted text>
The quickest way to find out the answers, would be Homeland Security, if you were talking about Canada then you could play around with the County Clerk's Office.
Homeland would not have that info handy, the investigation would take too long. Its a good place to go if you cant get anywhere with the county or state.

Joliet, IL

#19 May 13, 2013
Well, Claudia, you have 2 days.....

And I have nothing to prove I am not an elected official!

However, it doesn't stop me from finding out if our elected officials are...

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Joliet Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
IL Illinois Governor Recall Amendment (Oct '10) 9 min Quinn Pro Quo 1,909
IL Ill. House Approves Legalizing Same-Sex Civil U... (Dec '10) 54 min Dick Topick 49,534
Activity at Cici's 1 hr Curioiscat 1
ISS A Very Serious Threat 3 hr Knock Knock New N... 45
DOYLE on the ropes 3 hr Born and raised h... 21
Division Street Bridge 4 hr Abe 10
Two Illinois Coal Power Plants Going Offline Thu Romeoville resident 9
•••
•••
Joliet Dating

more search filters

less search filters

•••

Joliet Jobs