Leighlinbridge HOA
Shake my head

Libertyville, IL

#582 May 5, 2013
Bowel movement should have plenty of fertilizer for his yard,there is always [email protected] spewing from his mouth.
Shannon shuffle

Manhattan, IL

#583 May 5, 2013
I agree with the movement...the lawn areas look like hell and Pat is budgeted 67,000 bucks for his senoritas to do nothing. The HOA does not do much...why should I follow their rules when Caruso dosen't do much and the senoritas are worried about the landscaping of the "entrance monuments". Shake my head...you must be that fatass Ryan....clean up your hillbilly heaven up, especially all that crap parked in the street. I see you have all your shit out in the street
Leighlinbridge elders

Manhattan, IL

#584 May 16, 2013
what is the matter Ryan? You think you and your friends are above the law and HOA rules?
Too many yapping dogs. Why, when you are up the neighbors ass you are are not educating them? My new communication will not be with your fatass HOA friend, it will be with the law, as noisey dogs are not wanted. Your BS is over!!
Pats gay roomate

Manhattan, IL

#585 May 16, 2013
Leighlinbridge elders wrote:
what is the matter Ryan? You think you and your friends are above the law and HOA rules?
Too many yapping dogs. Why, when you are up the neighbors ass you are are not educating them? My new communication will not be with your fatass HOA friend, it will be with the law, as noisey dogs are not wanted. Your BS is over!!
What's going on in the trailer park these days! Anything new? Doesn't look like it. Still lots of whining and crying I see......
Scott

Manhattan, IL

#586 May 16, 2013
Been their done that wrote:
Bye Bye!!!
Reading some of your crap here. LMBO you people that live in that trailer park are a riot. Keep up the nice work, I'm gonna check back later and see what's going on. Oh my god this is a riot.
keeping it real

Manhattan, IL

#587 May 16, 2013
Excuse Scott, he's gay. AIDS messes with you mind.
Scott

Manhattan, IL

#588 May 16, 2013
keeping it real wrote:
Excuse Scott, he's gay. AIDS messes with you mind.
You are very rude!
Reality Check

Manhattan, IL

#589 May 17, 2013
You are all a bunch of idiots. Scott, I have to agree though you sound pretty gay.
Scott

Manhattan, IL

#590 May 23, 2013
Been their done that wrote:
Hilrods I have "nice" boobs you dopes double D's to be exact and they point to the sun. This blog was started by a resident so why do you Hilrods care go look at the Jack's on state blog. This issue does not pertain to you but you sure are worried about it. Go spit your tobacco out and go brush your tooth's. Again Hilrods we pay for this service so my bitching is valid. Manhattan HILRODS at it finest!. You would not know what its like to pay for a service seeing you 1981 rust bucket Ford F-250 your Hilrod Daddy gave you was paid off 20 years ago. I hear your momma is ringing the triangle its time for dinner got fetch you some and again this blog has nothing to do with Hilrods so stay off. Bye Bye!
Hey, how is the overpriced trailer park?

Since: May 13

Manhattan, IL

#591 May 27, 2013
Hey asshat its 11:00 pm knock off your damn saw!!
Scott

Manhattan, IL

#592 May 28, 2013
andys saw wrote:
Hey asshat its 11:00 pm knock off your damn saw!!
That's what happens when you live in a Trailet Park!
LMAO

Manhattan, IL

#593 May 28, 2013
Scott wrote:
<quoted text>
That's what happens when you live in a Trailet Park!
Yeah, you don't know how to spell trailer like Scott!
Scott

Manhattan, IL

#594 May 30, 2013
Hey,
How is the Trailer Park doin' did you get your grass cut yet?
Been their done that

Wyoming, MI

#595 May 31, 2013
Scott wrote:
Hey,
How is the Trailer Park doin' did you get your grass cut yet?
Your mom cut it, man those big tattas and that fine azz! Damn and a PBR in her hand HOTT!!!
Mr. T

Niles, IL

#596 May 31, 2013
Man I tell u she gives one heck of a good Bj
Scott

United States

#597 May 31, 2013
Trailer Park is lookin' good!!!!! You should be proud!!!!
Scott is an idiot

United States

#598 May 31, 2013
Scott asked a 12 year old boy if he could see his pee pee. You are going to hell scott. Mow your lawn too, looks like shit.
shannon shadow

Manhattan, IL

#599 Jun 13, 2013
It has been noted that Grasshopper is not doing much of anything this spring. No seeding or fertilizing, they are busy sculpting the bushes and shrubs around the entrances. The shrubbery around the homes is ragged and needs trimming. Pat's shrubs are nicely coiffed tho.
Fred

Manhattan, IL

#600 Jun 13, 2013
shannon shadow wrote:
It has been noted that Grasshopper is not doing much of anything this spring. No seeding or fertilizing, they are busy sculpting the bushes and shrubs around the entrances. The shrubbery around the homes is ragged and needs trimming. Pat's shrubs are nicely coiffed tho.
Trim your own bushes lazy bitches!
Pat from Grasshopper

Chicago, IL

#601 Jun 14, 2013
Allow me a moment to respond here guys. First let me say that fertilization has occurred per the contract I have. All residents received fertilizer with pre-emergent herbicide for crabgrass in March and we just fertilized again this week and put down grub control per the contract. We made a point of trimming between driveways first because that was brought up in the last board meeting as a priority by those residents that attended. Were working on the rest of the shrubs on an ongoing basis through June as our contract calls for. If my personal bushes look better than others it is because I spend alot of my personal time attending to the quality of my homes exterior...are you really going to hold that against me? I am a super approachable guy and if anyone needs anything done, just stop by the house and tell me. Its all good. Thanks for the feedback. I will try my best to win you over.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Joliet Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Investors never invest their own money (Apr '11) 50 min Halloween 10,567
Will the REAL Lway taxpayers unite! (Nov '15) 1 hr the point 4,013
Say NO to Syrian Refugees 1 hr ha ha 33
Here's the growing list of big-name Republicans... 2 hr TRUMP 1
ALL of my followers..... 3 hr TRUMP 1
Watch: 1997 Trump BRAGS about dodging the draft 3 hr TRUMP 24
Trump is a loser 3 hr TRUMP 23

Joliet Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance