Faraday

Manhattan, IL

#541 Apr 22, 2013
LMAO wrote:
<quoted text> Yeah, stupid male and female!
yea...just a waste of time...they planted seed by the curbs...to hell with our grass
Been their done that

United States

#542 Apr 23, 2013
Our mail boxes are falling apart as well. Are new ones in the budget? The subdivision is starting to look like Harvey IL. Thanks board members! I know they go on this site answer what is going to be done this year in improvements?
Leighlinbridge whiners

Plainfield, IL

#543 Apr 23, 2013
3 years of the same s**t,get off your ass and do something or STFU
Been their done that

United States

#544 Apr 23, 2013
lol yea ok. They do what's best for them. Don't make me laugh. Oh and more like 7 years of garbage.
this Guy

Manhattan, IL

#545 Apr 23, 2013
What a bunch of vaginas! If your mailbox is broke FIX IT if your yard needs seed SEED IT! And people wonder what is wrong with America?? Read this thread and you will find out!
Been their done that

Windsor, WI

#546 Apr 23, 2013
this Guy wrote:
What a bunch of vaginas! If your mailbox is broke FIX IT if your yard needs seed SEED IT! And people wonder what is wrong with America?? Read this thread and you will find out!
Hard to reply to an idiot. Again stupid we pay for these services. We pay monthly association fees that just went up again. If you don't know what your talking about shut your trap. Your the reason America is messed up. Putting your nose in peoples business that you have no clue about. Now go bang your sister hillbilly. I just tipped your mom a $20.00 at the cellar strip club. Nasty!
Faraday

Manhattan, IL

#547 Apr 23, 2013
Exactly, we pay an association fee...yet no services are rendered. If I was supposed to do it myself....why have an association? The folks on the board and property managers are dense in the head. Ryan's answer is always go to meetings, one of the others say get off your ass and do something. Why doesn't Pat and Ryan get off theirs and get this grass and builds looking good again instead of painting doors. Ryan get off your ass and clean up that mess at your house.....your place is ghetto...man!
notsosweet

Plainfield, IL

#548 Apr 23, 2013
Faraday wrote:
Exactly, we pay an association fee...yet no services are rendered. If I was supposed to do it myself....why have an association? The folks on the board and property managers are dense in the head. Ryan's answer is always go to meetings, one of the others say get off your ass and do something. Why doesn't Pat and Ryan get off theirs and get this grass and builds looking good again instead of painting doors. Ryan get off your ass and clean up that mess at your house.....your place is ghetto...man!
SO STFU,go cmplain to your association or get a lawyer.You think the rest of the town gives 2 S**ts about your dumbass HOA?Again STFU,you whiny little piss ants
Been their done that

Windsor, WI

#549 Apr 23, 2013
notsosweet wrote:
<quoted text>SO STFU,go cmplain to your association or get a lawyer.You think the rest of the town gives 2 S**ts about your dumbass HOA?Again STFU,you whiny little piss ants
Another idiot who has no clue what we are up against with this board. Has all the answers though. S&*t for brains
notsosweet

Plainfield, IL

#550 Apr 23, 2013
Been their done that wrote:
<quoted text>Another idiot who has no clue what we are up against with this board. Has all the answers though. S&*t for brains
NO the idiot,with S88t for brains would be you.Anyone who buysa home with an HOA is an idiot.Quit your frickin Whining,grow a pair of balls and do something about it.I bet you were the type that had mommy fight your battles when you were a kid.You really think putting it on a public forum helps.Believe me,No one outside of you dumbasses care.
this Guy

Manhattan, IL

#551 Apr 23, 2013
Bunch of pansies! Does the HOA wipe your asses too? Grow a pair! As for my sister I don't like fat chicks, and I'm sure my dead mom can use the 20! Just admit it, you are lazy pansies that thought it would be great to have someone else do what YOU should do yourself! Turn in your man card, put on some panties and quit faking like you have a pair! 26 pages of gutless idiots crying because no one is doing their work for them like they like! Pathetic!
Faraday

Manhattan, IL

#552 Apr 23, 2013
this Guy wrote:
Bunch of pansies! Does the HOA wipe your asses too? Grow a pair! As for my sister I don't like fat chicks, and I'm sure my dead mom can use the 20! Just admit it, you are lazy pansies that thought it would be great to have someone else do what YOU should do yourself! Turn in your man card, put on some panties and quit faking like you have a pair! 26 pages of gutless idiots crying because no one is doing their work for them like they like! Pathetic!
Dumbass, why are we paying a fee numbnuts? You might be that fatass Ryan.....clean up your area biatch!!!!
Been their done that

Windsor, WI

#553 Apr 23, 2013
I would grow a set if i had a penis i do have mice boobs though. why are you so worried about this blog anyways if you live in a house don't pay attention to it douchebag. you hillbillies sure have nothing better to do but go on other people's blogs. Worry about cutting your weeds in front of your house or your boat is parked.
Faraday

Manhattan, IL

#554 Apr 23, 2013
penis between your ears and mice boobs....hmmmm
notsosweet

Plainfield, IL

#555 Apr 23, 2013
I would grow a set if i had a penis i do have mice boobs though. why are you so worried about this blog anyways if you live in a house don't pay attention to it douchebag. you hillbillies sure have nothing better to do but go on other people's blogs. Worry about cutting your weeds in front of your house or your boat is parked.
OTHER PEOPLES BLOG?? Hey you whiny bitch bitch you put it out on a public forum.You doin't like people repolying about your constant whining,then don't put it on a public forum.Hillbillies? better look around that trash neighborhood you live in.why is someone a hillbilly becaise they oen a boat?The only weeds i see growing any where are in leighlinbridge,cause you lazy asses can't get out and do something on your own.Never seen MICE boobs before,maybe you should grow a pair of them,while your husband growa a pair.
Faraday

Manhattan, IL

#556 Apr 23, 2013
notsosweet wrote:
<quoted text>OTHER PEOPLES BLOG?? Hey you whiny bitch bitch you put it out on a public forum.You doin't like people repolying about your constant whining,then don't put it on a public forum.Hillbillies? better look around that trash neighborhood you live in.why is someone a hillbilly becaise they oen a boat?The only weeds i see growing any where are in leighlinbridge,cause you lazy asses can't get out and do something on your own.Never seen MICE boobs before,maybe you should grow a pair of them,while your husband growa a pair.
another lazy dumbass, Pat do some work already
Mr. T

Manhattan, IL

#558 Apr 24, 2013
Enough already why don't you a just pack up and get out
this Guy

Manhattan, IL

#559 Apr 24, 2013
It's a public forum, not your personal blog, so keep on crying the river, It's great entertainment!
notsosweet

Plainfield, IL

#560 Apr 24, 2013
Faraday wrote:
<quoted text>another lazy dumbass, Pat do some work already
The only dumbass are people like you.To lazy to do anything,then come on a public forum and cry like a little baby.Nobody else in town gives a S**t,so STFU,so either fix your problem,(you do have elections),or get off your lazy ass and cut your own lawn.
heyy dkles

Markham, IL

#561 Apr 24, 2013
MICE BOOBS ? wtf are they little itty bitty ones --lmfao-- you must be a blonde bimbo--post a picture of them so we can laugh at your defect! see you nex tuesday !!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Joliet Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Ron Sly for Mayor? 3 hr Home of Proud Ame... 37
Gay Activist Protestors Have Egg On Their Face 4 hr big ballz 40
New Lenox School District 122 Election 4 hr Irish 15
Investors never invest their own money (Apr '11) 6 hr LEDs 8,735
Manhattan School Board Election 6 hr see sample ballot 10
Ron 7 hr This all seems nuts 11
Willy, Allen & Nicky in it for the teachers 7 hr On the take 16
More from around the web

Joliet People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE