the movement

Manhattan, IL

#498 Mar 19, 2013
its a shame you all don't care how your money is used. It is also a shame that a person has a shovel handle stuck up her arse to say the thing he or she has posted. The fact of the matter is Grasshopper wants 67,000 to do their part... well when do they start their part?or it and sho Show some desire to do the work. Maybe the homeowner's perception will change. Is that too much for one to ask?..or too much for you to do. You all did not do much last year...the grass was dead. Make up for and show you care Grasshopper. You do not have to be ryan's toadie.
cute redhead

Woodridge, IL

#499 Mar 20, 2013
why don't all you guys meet me at bb's house and i will give you all bj's and everything will look much better
Mr. T

Chicago, IL

#500 Mar 20, 2013
Hey red who is bb
cute redhead

Woodridge, IL

#501 Mar 20, 2013
[QUOTE who="Mr. T"]Hey red who is bb [/QUOTE]The guy i'm voting for
big daddy

Oak Brook, IL

#502 Mar 20, 2013
PIRATED: to use another's copyright material. The first cute redhead has been pirated. typical for certain people on this site.
the movement

Manhattan, IL

#503 Mar 24, 2013
I know Pat is at home now sweating and wringing his hands hoping it does snow today. If it does snow heavy...Pat and his crew will look bad again to the residents as nothing will get done again.
American

Manhattan, IL

#504 Mar 28, 2013
the movement wrote:
<quoted text>not using your real name, the pot calling the kettle black...hahahahahahahahahahaha hahahahaha. If you write with the big boys stay off of here....damn rookie
You get a form at the village hall to fill out and then submit the plans, etc. to the board. The board approves it and then you take it all to the village for their approval.
I have issues

Chicago, IL

#505 Mar 30, 2013
Please run me over with a truck
the movement

Manhattan, IL

#506 Apr 1, 2013
I have issues wrote:
Please run me over with a truck
I will Pat.
American

Manhattan, IL

#507 Apr 1, 2013
Why has no one been out to mow my lawn yet???
American

Manhattan, IL

#508 Apr 1, 2013
Gotta love it when someone likes you so much that they pretend to be you.
the movement

Manhattan, IL

#509 Apr 2, 2013
Grasshoppers were finally out earning their keep and the money we pay them....proud of them. Hope they continue earning their keep. Noticed pat was not out there with his men...that is not good. Not a good leader!!!
shannon shuffle

Manhattan, IL

#510 Apr 4, 2013
why the name? That's what you have to do to get past Ryan's house while driving. I live on Shannon and Ryan has an eyesore with all the Nationwide cars parked in the drive and street. Then that useless cop wannabe with his car parked out in the street. Ryan could care less about his neighbors, just like he could less about the association. As Ryan goes, so does the neighborhood.....down the drain.
shannon shuffle

Manhattan, IL

#512 Apr 7, 2013
guess Ryan is your typical redneck. Cars strewn all over the block, garbage in his yard. And talks to folks like they are beneath him. Screw you Ryan, get over your fat self!!!
shannon shuffle

Manhattan, IL

#513 Apr 8, 2013
he still has his crap cars strewn all over the street. Maybe they are stolen...will have the PD check into it
shannon shuffle

Manhattan, IL

#514 Apr 10, 2013
now that Doyle won, maybe he can change the ordinance so we can get some of Ryan's cars and the police wehicle of our street. It's a hazard plus an eyesore
the movement

Manhattan, IL

#515 Apr 12, 2013
the village election smacks of the HOA election...no change...no change equals insanity!!!! Buttholes beget buttholes!!
the movement

Manhattan, IL

#516 Apr 16, 2013
grasshoppers were out patching grass ot the curb. For the money budgeted they need to fix the lawns, especially the ones they piled snow in. Lazy folks.
doe

Lisle, IL

#517 Apr 17, 2013
shannon shuffle wrote:
guess Ryan is your typical redneck. Cars strewn all over the block, garbage in his yard. And talks to folks like they are beneath him. Screw you Ryan, get over your fat self!!!
call will county land use and complain
the movement

Manhattan, IL

#518 Apr 17, 2013
doe wrote:
<quoted text>call will county land use and complain
good Idea

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Joliet Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
New Lenox Kooks 22 min shannon shuffle 7
Weed facility considered by Doyle 31 min 4info 21
Hindus 1 hr wow 11
Bowling coach charged with sexually abusing girl (Sep '10) 2 hr Michael Moores Th... 141
New Lenox fire district tabs Engledow as chief 2 hr Firery Resident 5
New library needed 2 hr mr t 4
IL Ill. House Approves Legalizing Same-Sex Civil U... (Dec '10) 3 hr MaryanMattie 49,887
•••
•••
•••

Joliet Jobs

•••
•••
•••

Joliet People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••

Joliet News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Joliet