Leighlinbridge HOA
the movement

Manhattan, IL

#452 Mar 8, 2013
Nation Wide Guy wrote:
Snow is about all melted. Get over it.
Dumbass answer from a dumbass insurance agent. he helps with vanishing HOA payments.
the movement

Manhattan, IL

#453 Mar 9, 2013
guess pat and his Mexicans have sandbagged at the residents expense allow the sun to do their job. SOOO LAZY!!!!
Nation Wide Guy

Manhattan, IL

#459 Mar 11, 2013
What snow? I don't see any snow. Maybe you are drunk?
Mr. T

Saint Charles, IL

#460 Mar 11, 2013
Get a life people it's simple if u don't like it there get the heck out cut your losses and leave cause odds r we don't want u in out town anyways
Been their done that

Wyoming, MI

#461 Mar 11, 2013
Messing w wrong girl wrote:
<quoted text>
My god u do a lot of bitching, I almost feel sorry for u. U mist have a boring life to just sit by your computer and bitch about other people. U have a lot to say, but the funny thing is everyone knows u r not a real man if u don't have enough of balls to come forward and give your real name. You hide behind this name so it is easier for you to rip everyone apart because your needs r not meant, well maybe u should man up, come on dying to know who this asshole is
You sound like a fat cow who sits around and stuffs her face as your old man works two jobs just to support your eating habit. How can you type with a burger in each hand? Now go taking care of your dirty kids. I'm sure you don't shovel anything but food down your pie hole! Pig! I like your name, the only thing I would not mess with is your dinner I bet your like a pit bull if someone puts a hand by your food bowl. Now get back to what you do best EATING!!!
Nerual

Lake In The Hills, IL

#462 Mar 11, 2013
Does anyone know if we need approval to install sprinklers? If so, who do I contact to get approval? TIA!
the movement

Manhattan, IL

#464 Mar 11, 2013
<quoted text>
Funny that u assume to know everyone's life story. That maybe they r sitting home and relaxing do u have cameras, how do u know this. Your shit gets done stop bitching. The only one that sits home and relaxes is clearly u since all u do is bitch and have time for it. Let me give u some advice, stop bitching about other people and worry about yourself. You do not need to talk about other people to get attention for yourself, pick up a new hobby
not using your real name, the pot calling the kettle black...hahahahahahahahahahaha hahahahaha. If you write with the big boys stay off of here....damn rookie
LMAO

Manhattan, IL

#465 Mar 12, 2013
the movement wrote:
<quoted text>not using your real name, the pot calling the kettle black...hahahahahahahahahahaha hahahahaha. If you write with the big boys stay off of here....damn rookie
You tell them Bowel!
WARNING

Manhattan, IL

#466 Mar 12, 2013
OMG IT'S SNOWING OUT!!!!!! HOW WILL WE SURVIVE?????? AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH HHH!!!! I SURE HOPE SOMEONE COMES AND SHOVELS MY DRIVEWAY FOR ME, I DON'T KNOW HOW TO DO IT MYSELF!!!!! AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH HHH!!!!!
WE ARE ALL GOING TO DIE!!!!!
Been their done that

Manhattan, IL

#467 Mar 12, 2013
WARNING wrote:
OMG IT'S SNOWING OUT!!!!!! HOW WILL WE SURVIVE?????? AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH HHH!!!! I SURE HOPE SOMEONE COMES AND SHOVELS MY DRIVEWAY FOR ME, I DON'T KNOW HOW TO DO IT MYSELF!!!!! AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH HHH!!!!!
WE ARE ALL GOING TO DIE!!!!!
Don't worry You sound like a board member yours will be plowed and shoveled. Pat takes care of the ones who vote his company into new contracts.
the movement

Manhattan, IL

#468 Mar 12, 2013
if one pays the HOA fee..why should anyone shovel snow themselves...let the GrassSmokers do it
DAVID

Bolingbrook, IL

#469 Mar 12, 2013
Been their done that wrote:
<quoted text>Don't worry You sound like a board member yours will be plowed and shoveled. Pat takes care of the ones who vote his company into new contracts.
waa-waaa-waaa,stop picking on me.Someone should shovel my snow.i don't have time i have to wash mommies panties
the movement

Manhattan, IL

#470 Mar 12, 2013
DAVID wrote:
<quoted text>waa-waaa-waaa,stop picking on me.Someone should shovel my snow.i don't have time i have to wash mommies panties
you are an arsewipe
This guy

Manhattan, IL

#471 Mar 12, 2013
the movement wrote:
<quoted text>you are an arsewipe
You are funny Bowel!

Since: Sep 12

Chicago, IL

#472 Mar 12, 2013
the movement wrote:
if one pays the HOA fee..why should anyone shovel snow themselves...let the GrassSmokers do it
If u r not happy move stop your bitching. You complain worse than a child.
Nation Wide Guy

Manhattan, IL

#473 Mar 13, 2013
I am so pissed! I stepped outside this morning, and no one scraped the windows on my car! I'm going to have to call someone and bitch! I pay fees! Not only should someone else shovel my snow, they should come and vacuum my house as well! It's only fair! Obama would not be happy about this!
DAVID

Bolingbrook, IL

#474 Mar 13, 2013
the movement wrote:
<quoted text>you are an arsewipe
waa-waaa-waaa,not only do i have to wash my mommies panties,i need a tutor to teach me to spell
Mr. T

La Grange, IL

#475 Mar 13, 2013
Will u people stop winning about your HOA the way I see it I all had a choice and u picked the wrong one now suck it up. And move on
Mrs T

Manhattan, IL

#476 Mar 13, 2013
Do you know hard it is having a husband with a small penis?
the movement

Manhattan, IL

#477 Mar 13, 2013
<quoted text>
If u r not happy move stop your bitching. You complain worse than a child.
wheres your real name? Get back in the house and fix your mouth!!!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Joliet Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
SO NOT proud of Balich. More like EMBARRASSED! 3 min Ewwww 5
Body Shop and MedSpa 14 min Some Guy 27
Joey has ABSOLUTELY NOTHING to offer! 30 min TooBadSoSad 10
So who's the best candidate for NL road commiss... 33 min Neutral party 20
Council disregards popular opinion 39 min GASP 67
Sanc Cities Fall In 1 hr justSaying 8
Ballich triumphed at council meeting (Apr '16) 3 hr Nickel Overhill 53

Joliet Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance