Leighlinbridge HOA
the movement

Manhattan, IL

#410 Jan 27, 2013
Grasshopper needs to be out salting the drives and sidewalks. They have to do something for the budgeted money. Not working and raping us out of money is not good.
Larry

United States

#411 Jan 27, 2013
When I fall and bust or shatter my ankle are they responsible for it ?
the movement wrote:
Grasshopper needs to be out salting the drives and sidewalks. They have to do something for the budgeted money. Not working and raping us out of money is not good.
the movement

Manhattan, IL

#412 Jan 28, 2013
Larry wrote:
When I fall and bust or shatter my ankle are they responsible for it ? <quoted text>
why would Larry in Palatine care? Nice try Ryan
the movement

Manhattan, IL

#413 Feb 3, 2013
saw a Grasshopper on the corner of Shannon and Leighlinbridge trying to remove snow with a leaf blower Saturday morning. We pay good money for that intelligence.
the movement

Manhattan, IL

#414 Feb 11, 2013
rotational painting???? Sounds like we are paying for a sex act
Im on your side

Manhattan, IL

#415 Feb 12, 2013
Blow me.
the movement

Manhattan, IL

#416 Feb 12, 2013
Im on your side wrote:
Blow me.
wow intelligent answer for someone who told his crew to blow a sidewalk....rotate on my paint b**ch
Im on your side

Manhattan, IL

#417 Feb 12, 2013
You can still blow me, and I hope it's better job than your wife. She uses too much teeth.
Been their done that

Wyoming, MI

#418 Feb 21, 2013
Well we have known now for 3 days of the winter storm that is moving our way tonight and into tomorrow. So how many of us will be digging ourselves out tomorrow when Grasshopper fails us again? I'm sure they will have another excuse like always. Does Cuntruso have an emergency number to contact them when we need to be dug out? We shall see!
VFW

Union, NJ

#419 Feb 21, 2013
Rumor is they are fining residents for flying the American Flag , whats up Cuntruso ?
Been their done that wrote:
Well we have known now for 3 days of the winter storm that is moving our way tonight and into tomorrow. So how many of us will be digging ourselves out tomorrow when Grasshopper fails us again? I'm sure they will have another excuse like always. Does Cuntruso have an emergency number to contact them when we need to be dug out? We shall see!
ABC 123

Plainfield, IL

#420 Feb 21, 2013
Im on your side wrote:
You can still blow me, and I hope it's better job than your wife. She uses too much teeth.
You can blow me
Been their done that

Chicago, IL

#421 Feb 22, 2013
well just as I predicted, started snowing around 8pm and 7 hours and 20 minutes later no plowing. Great job Grasshopper! Can't wait to hear all the excuses at the next meeting to see what free s%&t Pat is going to offer and never give us. Good luck getting out of you driveways this morning. Oh and let's not forget to thank our great board members for signing Grasshopper again for our landscaping and plowing needs for another year!. The village is no better have not seen their plows either. Thanks Rat Boy!
the movement

Manhattan, IL

#422 Feb 24, 2013
<quoted text>well just as I predicted, started snowing around 8pm and 7 hours and 20 minutes later no plowing. Great job Grasshopper! Can't wait to hear all the excuses at the next meeting to see what free s%&t Pat is going to offer and never give us. Good luck getting out of you driveways this morning. Oh and let's not forget to thank our great board members for signing Grasshopper again for our landscaping and plowing needs for another year!. The village is no better have not seen their plows either. Thanks Rat Boy!
Grasshopper is awarded the contract based on the material kick backs he afford the board members and management folks...look at Ryan's landscaping inventory, look at Pat's. Looks to me Dave is getting screwed. Not to mention all the sod Jeff got from Pat. We all know Pat's house is the first plowed and shoveled along the blowhard neighbor.
Been their done that

United States

#423 Feb 24, 2013
Let us not forget Brian's too. Their drives were hand shoveled by the cricket crew. The board is still a joke. I hope king Ryan is OK, saw a wambulance taking him away?
the movement

Manhattan, IL

#424 Feb 24, 2013
Let us not forget Brian's too. Their drives were hand shoveled by the cricket crew. The board is still a joke. I hope king Ryan is OK, saw a wambulance taking him away?
Might have astbeen a way to gain sympathy from us, or he ate too fast
Been their done that

Cicero, IL

#425 Feb 26, 2013
Round two, will Grasshopper have our drives cleared when we get home from work when their are no cars in the driveways or wait till tonight when there is 6" of snow? I'm sure board members will be cleared. And the snow show begins.
KVon Dundee

Manhattan, IL

#426 Feb 26, 2013
Are you people too damn lazy to shovel your own sidewalks? Damn, I'm embarrassed for you! Probably why you are a bunch of fat rednecks.
Been their done that

Cicero, IL

#427 Feb 26, 2013
We all pay for it azz wipe! But do to crappy service we end up shoveling it any way.
Mrs T

United States

#428 Feb 26, 2013
We all pay for it azz wipe! But do to crappy service we end up shoveling it any way.
YOU NEED SALT
the movement

Manhattan, IL

#429 Feb 26, 2013
Round two, will Grasshopper have our drives cleared when we get home from work when their are no cars in the driveways or wait till tonight when there is 6" of snow? I'm sure board members will be cleared. And the snow show begins.
Of course for a budget of $67,000 you can bet for sure nothing will get done removing snow

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Joliet Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
new lenox pd 2 hr ultimate warrior 32
Boiler blow up at Lincoln-Way Central 3 hr NBD 1
The Donald the President 4 hr Still Champion 3
Sweep City Hall 7 hr fresh faces 13
Noise ordinance...excessive braking of trucks Tue BLKP 1
News Stateville gets new lease on life as Pontiac pr... (May '08) Aug 28 Satellite 55
What is the plans of BNSF railroad and the comp... (Sep '06) Aug 28 None of your busi... 78

Joliet Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Joliet Mortgages