Leighlinbridge HOA
Tax Payer

Mchenry, IL

#21 Apr 26, 2012
Lookout were dealing with a badass here.
Oil filled chest hair

Joliet, IL

#22 Apr 26, 2012
A badass without a spell check
Tax Payer

Mchenry, IL

#23 Apr 26, 2012
or without an education

Since: Apr 12

United States

#24 Apr 26, 2012
I have had no problems with the HOA. What I can see is that the new signs look good, the people cutting grass around the ponds are doing their job. I do think that some people need to take better care of their lawns. It's not hard to put a bag of Scott's down to get rid of the weeds.
Tax Payer

Chicago, IL

#25 Apr 26, 2012
Yeah I can put it down.. but you need to fork over the $69.95 that I find unnecessary.
Ouch

United States

#26 Apr 26, 2012
Tax Payer wrote:
Lookout were dealing with a badass here.
Nope just a person venting. Don't wanna be a bad a**
Just want to make some changes around my yard & the property manager isn't much help.
If they want me to weed & rake Y can't I put a few pavers in without a form & all the headaches
Tax Payer

Urbana, IL

#27 Apr 27, 2012
because you cant single someone out for bad taste so you need to have everyone file the form.

Just do it anyway... there are 100 people that have made changes without filing that form.
Tax Payer

Urbana, IL

#28 Apr 27, 2012
oh and stop putting me into these topics.. were here to troll and talk about salt.
You are the racist

Manhattan, IL

#29 Apr 27, 2012
I still blame the blacks!
WhatTheF

United States

#30 Apr 28, 2012
just put up a stripper pole
He Gone

United States

#32 Apr 29, 2012
I hope you cut that forest down before you go , you wont be missed , sincerely your neighbors .
Tax Payer

Chicago, IL

#33 Apr 30, 2012
no but I will salt my driveway.
WhatTheF

Bolingbrook, IL

#34 Apr 30, 2012
He Gone wrote:
I hope you cut that forest down before you go , you wont be missed , sincerely your neighbors .
YEA will be alot of room for the stripper pole then
taxpayer

United States

#35 Apr 30, 2012
I vote for salt pres of HOA
You are the racist

Chicago, IL

#36 Apr 30, 2012
taxpayer wrote:
I vote for salt pres of HOA
I vote for salt pres of USA
Tax Payer

Chicago, IL

#37 Apr 30, 2012
Lets not get crazy now.
Homoowners

Downers Grove, IL

#38 Apr 30, 2012
Ass sociation wrote:
Brian White is the President Pat Fitz is the Landscaper and his neighbor Ryan the old President who might I add quit because he was a big jerk are all in with the property manager . We as residents need to go to the next d board meeting I hear Ryan and Brian crumble under pressure and if enough of us show we have the upper hand . They can kiss my ass if they think I am gonna fix grass in the parkway that Grasshopper tore up with there plows over the winter . We don't even own the parkway the village does , these morons are a bunch of bullies and an attorney needs to go over this so called association . When they were out walking did they happen to see Ryans and Pats back yard ???? Who approved that eyesore , if that looks good than 20 piles of dog shit in my yard looks fabulous . They should be fined and that should be taken down but that won't happen they are in with Brian and the property manager , I would love to see when the board approved putting a forest in behind these two townhomes it looks silly like I said I'd rather stare at dag shit than that stupid bug infested forest . But guess it's all about who you know and who you blow see you all at the meeting .<quoted text>
Is one of them a short little miserable garden gnome looking idiot that walks his little football sized dog all the time and "inspects" what people are doing with their houses?
You are the racist

Chicago, IL

#39 Apr 30, 2012
Homoowners wrote:
<quoted text> Is one of them a short little miserable garden gnome looking idiot that walks his little football sized dog all the time and "inspects" what people are doing with their houses?
What kind of homo's do you own?
Tax Payer

Chicago, IL

#40 Apr 30, 2012
SALT
Homoowners

Downers Grove, IL

#41 Apr 30, 2012
You are the racist wrote:
<quoted text>
What kind of homo's do you own?
Don't worry they aren't black you dumb klansmen.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Joliet Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Fire and Fury 1 hr SMFT 284
Democrats look for hope with Maxine Waters 13 hr Dennyk 13
Post Office Steals Gift Cards 13 hr Dennyk 7
Trump, Sharky and Neighbor walk into a bar... 13 hr Dennyk 14
Winter Parking Ban 15 hr Mummy of dummies 16
When did running to the doctor......... (Jul '14) 15 hr MPMMB 20
Lincoln-Way 210 tax increase. 18 hr Just Saying 93

Joliet Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance