Leighlinbridge HOA
MOM2MOM

United States

#390 Nov 17, 2012
I am beginning to think all HOAS are terrible! I live in the Brookstone HOA and it is awful! Most of the board live in the townhomes and have a superiority complex. People go to the meetings and they are told their voice doesn't matter and that the board will vote how they want to vote. Yet we have people moving out of our neighborhood and moving to other neighborhoods in Manhattan purposely because of the HOA and willing to take a loss.
ljw

Manhattan, IL

#391 Dec 9, 2012
Fee went up 5 bucks with no explanation. Being bother to have a door painted. Why not worry about the important stuff? Caruso sucks and so does the board.
the movement

Manhattan, IL

#392 Dec 26, 2012
still waiting for the dryer vents to get cleaned!!!!
Ryan

Manhattan, IL

#393 Dec 27, 2012
Damn you are a bunch of tit babies! It's WINTER what kind of paint do you think will stick to your damn door????

If your drier vent needs cleaned, then CLEAN IT! Lazy ass cry babies!
the movement

Manhattan, IL

#394 Dec 28, 2012
Ryan wrote:
Damn you are a bunch of tit babies! It's WINTER what kind of paint do you think will stick to your damn door????
Ryan dryer vent cleaning is in the budget bitch. You are the "head" man. Get it done.
Done

Chicago, IL

#395 Dec 28, 2012
Its snowing have fun shoveling and salting, I'm sure Grasshopper wont be. Oh wait Ryan's will be done.
the movement

Manhattan, IL

#396 Dec 28, 2012
Done wrote:
Its snowing have fun shoveling and salting, I'm sure Grasshopper wont be. Oh wait Ryan's will be done.
Thats a given
Justice for all

Chicago, IL

#397 Dec 29, 2012
More snow and no one in sight?. Unless your Ryan.
socrates

Chicago, IL

#398 Dec 30, 2012
cryin' bout Ryan
evertbody is lyin'
can't win for losin'
thinkin' bout movin'
every day feels like this town is dyin'

for you
a limerick bout Manhattan angst.
the movement

Manhattan, IL

#399 Jan 4, 2013
moving out myself, can't deal with the thievery of Caruso and the stimulation that the HOA board members have at the expense of the residents. We talkeoing ond about the Ryan forest, no answer on how that happened. No explanation on the Fritz lights but he toned that down. But anything in the HOA budget is being accomplished. Door painting...get real...just to provide some drunkin family member with a job. When I came to Leighlinbrige subdivision, I said "we are home". Not anymore, the HOA has their nose in to many peoples lives. They are on a power trip. The HOA works against us all. Ask the HOA a question, no answer. Is that what we pay money for? to line they pockets? I say to the HOA, Plan your Work, Work your Plan,,,and Get Busy" There is nothing going on.....2 things happening, you all stealing or you all not working!!!
Justice for all

Chicago, IL

#400 Jan 6, 2013
Well with Grasshopper cleaning house this year, summer drought and no snow this winter we got the shaft. Well at least we won't get blamed for the damage to the grass there plows do so that's a plus. I think that board member guy Jeff moved out as well. Even he could not stand his own shit. Funny how he had a forest to behind his house. Now when will Pat's and Ryan's come down?
ya allneedtoshutup

Bolingbrook, IL

#401 Jan 7, 2013
hope we electa new mayor.het the whole subdivision condemded and bulldozed under
the movement

Manhattan, IL

#402 Jan 7, 2013
Justice for all wrote:
Well with Grasshopper cleaning house this year, summer drought and no snow this winter we got the shaft. Well at least we won't get blamed for the damage to the grass there plows do so that's a plus. I think that board member guy Jeff moved out as well. Even he could not stand his own shit. Funny how he had a forest to behind his house. Now when will Pat's and Ryan's come down?
Grasshopper doesn't do much in normal years but sit under trees and eat!
Groovy Gus

Manhattan, IL

#403 Jan 14, 2013
Was the person that designed Leighlinbridge drunk? What a cluster "F" of a maze those roads are. lol

Straight lines must be difficult.
the movement

Manhattan, IL

#404 Jan 14, 2013
Ryan wrote:
Ryan, you are the biggest tit!!!
dum fux

Chicago, IL

#405 Jan 17, 2013
Wow! It's like Leighlinbridge is a disease. Bring in the CDC to cure the place. Look, put together a subgroup to hire a lawywe to sue the property management company for breach of fiduciary duty. And gat enough signatures to call for a special meeting and move for a vote on new officers. Take control. The HOA has literally been a boiler plate from day one. Fix it already.
the movement

Manhattan, IL

#406 Jan 17, 2013
it's been tried, board members are like roaches...hide in the dark
bad reputation

Chicago, IL

#407 Jan 17, 2013
no law says bored members can't have oversight board members. do an internal affairs board that has powers to discipline, restrict or suspend terms. that way the fire is always lit. do the right thing or you are out and an appointee will carry on the duties.
dog walker

Manhattan, IL

#408 Jan 20, 2013
takes a special person to shine a flood light into a neighbors upstairs bedroom window!!!
the movement

Manhattan, IL

#409 Jan 26, 2013
I see Grasshoppers made a half ass attempt at snow removal. Forget boys, it does not answer the not working for the money problem.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Joliet Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Lincoln-Way still stealing from kids 6 hr Gasp or Gast 15
TRUMP in number one spot... (Jul '15) 9 hr Nonsense 61
Hypocrites 11 hr Onion Proud 9
News Stateville gets new lease on life as Pontiac pr... (May '08) Sun Satellite 55
What is the plans of BNSF railroad and the comp... (Sep '06) Sun None of your busi... 78
Atty Edward Jaquays (Dec '10) Aug 26 Mike 12
Will County Judges Dismiss Child Abuse Victims Aug 22 sad 3

Joliet Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Joliet Mortgages