Neighbor

Bloomington, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 28, 2013

I have towonder though, if two seperate people ive on the same block, and post here, will their "location IP" be the same?
Neighbor

Bloomington, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 28, 2013

wow... keyboard again! Figured out that when my AVG is running, my DELL can't keep up with my typing. So my words end up missing letters.
Professor

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 28, 2013

Judged:

hold on wrote:
<quoted text>
Not that I think you can even understand it anymore, but here goes. From the IP address location you can see that it was two different posters using my name on here. You posted under one name Professor and Young Gun under the same thread to agree with your own points. Its totally different. I find it amusing that you preach about all your moral values, standing up for the constitution etc etc but yet cannot just admit that I have caught you in multiple lies. For a guy who likes to stand up for whats "right" you sure have some questionable character traits on this site.
And why are you so hung up on my profession, which I may or may not be a part of. Especially if I am such a liar as you would like to believe. Find me telling lies on this site and then you can call me a liar. Until then just man up and admit that you posted under multiple names to back your own position and that you have lied so many times that you cannot keep them all straight. Better yet prove me wrong provide the information that I asked for, that you have already previously posted. Then I will give you the thread name, post number and date that provides contradictory information in your own previous posts. Its a challenge. Put up or shut up. I have already busted you out on two occassions and posted the threads, posts and dates that proved my points before. So please prove me wrong. I will await your response. The truth hurts, but its always better to admit it and move on. So either put up or fess up and lets move on and leave this in the past.
You need to retire. Your bringing your job home with you and unleashing your frustration on topix! My phone does not supply me with ip addresses or post numbers. Only the posters name. I have no way of researching the info you give me. For the sake of you not having a heart attack. I posted under different names, you caught me, now let's get back to business of saving this country from tyranny!
swap-o-rama

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 28, 2013

Judged:

Walmart reminds me of a flea market.
hold on

Wheaton, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 28, 2013

Judged:

Professor wrote:
<quoted text>
You need to retire. Your bringing your job home with you and unleashing your frustration on topix! My phone does not supply me with ip addresses or post numbers. Only the posters name. I have no way of researching the info you give me. For the sake of you not having a heart attack. I posted under different names, you caught me, now let's get back to business of saving this country from tyranny!
Thank you I am all done with you. If you believe that your posts are saving our country from tyranny then by all means please continue. Its looking like Rubio in 2016, thats my prognostication. See you next time. Neighbor leave the unions alone or I will come back after you next time, you dont want a second dose of Common Sense.

Since: Dec 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 28, 2013

Judged:

hold on wrote:
WalMart is a cesspool of the lowest kind of person in the area. It attracts the minorities like stink to shit. The fact there are stores in the immediate area that cater to these indigent losers contributes to the poor clientele. I knew this would happen as others did as well. The place needs a good fire.
Target, on the other hand seems to attract regular folks. Add the fact there are decent places to eat that don't take LINK cards and you get a better class of people. My how far we have fallen as a community.
Hold on, what decent places are you talking about? All there is on Rt. 30 is Taco Bull, KFC, White Castle, MCd/Bk, Portillos, Wendy's.
hold on

Mokena, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 28, 2013

Judged:

What about Chili's and Jimmy Johns. And on down the road, east, there are several good food joints. Get your head out of your ass for a second and look around. You dipshit.
Professor

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 28, 2013

Judged:

hold on wrote:
<quoted text>
Thank you I am all done with you. If you believe that your posts are saving our country from tyranny then by all means please continue. Its looking like Rubio in 2016, thats my prognostication. See you next time. Neighbor leave the unions alone or I will come back after you next time, you dont want a second dose of Common Sense.
That was easy!
Fireman

Naperville, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 28, 2013

Judged:

Walmart Target
Clients Ghetto, White Trash Middle Class

Cleanliness Dingy and smelly Sparkling

Employees Illiterate Pleasant

Appreance Slovenly, sweatpants Clean clothes

Merchandise Chinese garbage Less Chinese

Prices Far too high Reasonable
Offthepink

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 25, 2013

Professor wrote:
<quoted text>
OMG! What an extreme right wing nut job! Its extreme comments like yours that are turning republicans into democrats. Your the reason why Romney lost! LOL!
Nope...that attitude is pure lefty.
In the know

New Lenox, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 25, 2013

Fireman wrote:
Walmart Target
Clients Ghetto, White Trash Middle Class
Cleanliness Dingy and smelly Sparkling
Employees Illiterate Pleasant
Appreance Slovenly, sweatpants Clean clothes
Merchandise Chinese garbage Less Chinese
Prices Far too high Reasonable
Appearance Dip-Shi t
Oh Yes

New Lenox, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 25, 2013

In the know wrote:
<quoted text>Appearance Dip-Shi t
You certainly are the intelligent one aren't you? You can't complete a thought without spewing vile about someone or something. Are you just mad you made the people of walmart site again?

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 21 - 32 of32
|
next page >
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Joliet Discussions

Search the Joliet Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
That's What Iam Talk'n About 1 hr GO Sharky 10
Tipping 1 hr QQQ 1
Tea Party Values 2 hr EJCDad 246
Investors never invest their own money (Apr '11) 3 hr Halloween 5,757
When did running to the doctor......... 4 hr Chillin 2
IL Who do you support for Governor in Illinois in ... (Oct '10) 5 hr george 3,812
Mayfair subdivision in Plainfield 6 hr Ashley 1
•••
•••
•••
•••

Joliet Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Joliet People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE