Obama Shrank The Economy!

Obama Shrank The Economy!

Posted in the Joliet Forum

Professor

United States

#1 Jan 30, 2013
The annual growth rate for the fourth quarter wss 0 1. This is the worst dismal economic news since Obama took office. Hey! Maybe one of you liberals can call your messiah Obama and let him know that number is supposed to go up..... not down? Hahaha!
CC Ryder

Streator, IL

#2 Jan 30, 2013
Professor wrote:
The annual growth rate for the fourth quarter wss 0 1. This is the worst dismal economic news since Obama took office. Hey! Maybe one of you liberals can call your messiah Obama and let him know that number is supposed to go up..... not down? Hahaha!
Improving the economy is not part of the overall plan.
Professor

United States

#3 Jan 30, 2013
CC Ryder wrote:
<quoted text>
Improving the economy is not part of the overall plan.
We know that. You would think the liberals would recognize that They must support that plan or they are totally stupid!

Who cares if the economy is shrinking........ we are taking care of people here! LOL!
Give it up

United States

#4 Jan 30, 2013
http://www.forbes.com/sites/petercohan/2011/1...

But I do think Obama has been slow on the "recovery" if that makes you feel any better.
Neighbor

Pontiac, IL

#5 Jan 30, 2013
lol Elmhurst.... slow? He's goin backwards now. Hmmm? Maybe he's going to try and lead from behind again?
Give it up

United States

#6 Jan 30, 2013
Neighbor wrote:
lol Elmhurst.... slow? He's goin backwards now. Hmmm? Maybe he's going to try and lead from behind again?
Lol. He can't do much worse than his predecessor. Lol. I know what comes next "it's been 4 years since W" blah blah. But it was 8 years of damage that W is responsible for. So what is an appropriate time limit to undo an 8 year mess?
Four More Years

New Lenox, IL

#7 Jan 30, 2013
Give it up wrote:
<quoted text>Lol. He can't do much worse than his predecessor. Lol. I know what comes next "it's been 4 years since W" blah blah. But it was 8 years of damage that W is responsible for. So what is an appropriate time limit to undo an 8 year mess?
I guess you can get an idea from how long it took us to recover from the last Depression that occurred after 8 years of Republican rule. Thank God Obama was able to avert another Depression. Could you have imagined McCain and Palin running the show?
Professor

United States

#9 Jan 30, 2013
Neighbor could be president. Me vice predident, hold on secretary of defence, four more ambassador to the UN!
Jack could be the white house grounds keeper! LOL!!!
Neighbor

Northbrook, IL

#11 Jan 30, 2013
lol... Fools is all I can say. You tell me keep borrowing & spending more than you take in is good? Fools... Foolishness... What can I say. So sad it's hiliarious....
Four More Years

New Lenox, IL

#12 Jan 30, 2013
Neighbor wrote:
lol... Fools is all I can say. You tell me keep borrowing & spending more than you take in is good? Fools... Foolishness... What can I say. So sad it's hiliarious....
Who said deficits weren't all bad?
Neighbor

Northbrook, IL

#13 Jan 30, 2013
lol... Please stop! ROFLOL
Professor

United States

#14 Jan 31, 2013
Four More Years wrote:
<quoted text>
I guess you can get an idea from how long it took us to recover from the last Depression that occurred after 8 years of Republican rule. Thank God Obama was able to avert another Depression. Could you have imagined McCain and Palin running the show?
Obama could transform America into a dictator tyranny, abolish the constitution, everybody living in poverty, and you will still be on topix blaming bush and talking about the stock market! LOL!
Four More Years

Gurnee, IL

#15 Jan 31, 2013
Professor wrote:
<quoted text>
Obama could transform America into a dictator tyranny, abolish the constitution, everybody living in poverty, and you will still be on topix blaming bush and talking about the stock market! LOL!
You will still be blaming Obama for everything.lol
Stop

Mokena, IL

#16 Jan 31, 2013
We are better now than 5 years ago
Professor

United States

#17 Jan 31, 2013
Stop wrote:
We are better now than 5 years ago
Your blind in one eye and can't see out of the other!
Sara

Mokena, IL

#20 Feb 7, 2013
We had negative growth???? hello???? Wake up dumb shits?????
POLITICO

Mokena, IL

#21 Feb 7, 2013
more jobs lost no growth. Everything is going down the tubes! BHO hates the USA and is laughing that the lemming Dumacrates voted him in........unreal! actually it is only the start 4 more years we will be worse off than a third world country.....
Professor

Mokena, IL

#22 Feb 8, 2013
POLITICO wrote:
more jobs lost no growth. Everything is going down the tubes! BHO hates the USA and is laughing that the lemming Dumacrates voted him in........unreal! actually it is only the start 4 more years we will be worse off than a third world country.....
Couldn't agree more!
Four More Years

Gurnee, IL

#23 Feb 8, 2013
Sara wrote:
We had negative growth???? hello???? Wake up dumb shits?????
It's only just begun.
http://www.cnbc.com/id/100445793
Professor

Mokena, IL

#26 Feb 9, 2013
Four More Years wrote:
<quoted text>
It's only just begun.
http://www.cnbc.com/id/100445793
One more great Quarter of ZERO growth and we will be in a great depression. LOL! You cant actually believe that there is anything good for the economy with negative growth?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Joliet Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
The End of an Error 32 min Appalled 3
3 doors down releases playlist for yuuuge partay 47 min Joker 4
LW elections 58 min Six great candida... 15
George Bush 1 hr Lenox Gansta 1
Democrats should push for presidential candidat... 2 hr Lenox Gansta 6
Other ideas for a different Triple Play 2 hr Triple Play Times... 7
Are the Mayor and the Truth Strangers? 3 hr Do your homework 16

Joliet Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance