Comments
1 - 20 of 20 Comments Last updated Feb 9, 2013
Professor

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#1
Jan 30, 2013
 

Judged:

2

2

1

The annual growth rate for the fourth quarter wss 0 1. This is the worst dismal economic news since Obama took office. Hey! Maybe one of you liberals can call your messiah Obama and let him know that number is supposed to go up..... not down? Hahaha!
CC Ryder

Naperville, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#2
Jan 30, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

1

Professor wrote:
The annual growth rate for the fourth quarter wss 0 1. This is the worst dismal economic news since Obama took office. Hey! Maybe one of you liberals can call your messiah Obama and let him know that number is supposed to go up..... not down? Hahaha!
Improving the economy is not part of the overall plan.
Professor

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#3
Jan 30, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

1

CC Ryder wrote:
<quoted text>
Improving the economy is not part of the overall plan.
We know that. You would think the liberals would recognize that They must support that plan or they are totally stupid!

Who cares if the economy is shrinking........ we are taking care of people here! LOL!
Give it up

Chicago Ridge, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#4
Jan 30, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

1

http://www.forbes.com/sites/petercohan/2011/1...

But I do think Obama has been slow on the "recovery" if that makes you feel any better.
Neighbor

Bloomington, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#5
Jan 30, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

1

lol Elmhurst.... slow? He's goin backwards now. Hmmm? Maybe he's going to try and lead from behind again?
Give it up

Chicago Ridge, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#6
Jan 30, 2013
 

Judged:

2

2

1

Neighbor wrote:
lol Elmhurst.... slow? He's goin backwards now. Hmmm? Maybe he's going to try and lead from behind again?
Lol. He can't do much worse than his predecessor. Lol. I know what comes next "it's been 4 years since W" blah blah. But it was 8 years of damage that W is responsible for. So what is an appropriate time limit to undo an 8 year mess?
Four More Years

New Lenox, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#7
Jan 30, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

1

Give it up wrote:
<quoted text>Lol. He can't do much worse than his predecessor. Lol. I know what comes next "it's been 4 years since W" blah blah. But it was 8 years of damage that W is responsible for. So what is an appropriate time limit to undo an 8 year mess?
I guess you can get an idea from how long it took us to recover from the last Depression that occurred after 8 years of Republican rule. Thank God Obama was able to avert another Depression. Could you have imagined McCain and Palin running the show?
Professor

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#9
Jan 30, 2013
 
Neighbor could be president. Me vice predident, hold on secretary of defence, four more ambassador to the UN!
Jack could be the white house grounds keeper! LOL!!!
Neighbor

Bloomington, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#11
Jan 30, 2013
 
lol... Fools is all I can say. You tell me keep borrowing & spending more than you take in is good? Fools... Foolishness... What can I say. So sad it's hiliarious....
Four More Years

New Lenox, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#12
Jan 30, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

1

Neighbor wrote:
lol... Fools is all I can say. You tell me keep borrowing & spending more than you take in is good? Fools... Foolishness... What can I say. So sad it's hiliarious....
Who said deficits weren't all bad?
Neighbor

Bloomington, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#13
Jan 30, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

1

lol... Please stop! ROFLOL
Professor

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#14
Jan 31, 2013
 

Judged:

3

2

2

Four More Years wrote:
<quoted text>
I guess you can get an idea from how long it took us to recover from the last Depression that occurred after 8 years of Republican rule. Thank God Obama was able to avert another Depression. Could you have imagined McCain and Palin running the show?
Obama could transform America into a dictator tyranny, abolish the constitution, everybody living in poverty, and you will still be on topix blaming bush and talking about the stock market! LOL!
Four More Years

Chicago, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#15
Jan 31, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

1

Professor wrote:
<quoted text>
Obama could transform America into a dictator tyranny, abolish the constitution, everybody living in poverty, and you will still be on topix blaming bush and talking about the stock market! LOL!
You will still be blaming Obama for everything.lol
Stop

New Lenox, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#16
Jan 31, 2013
 

Judged:

2

2

1

We are better now than 5 years ago
Professor

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#17
Jan 31, 2013
 

Judged:

3

3

3

Stop wrote:
We are better now than 5 years ago
Your blind in one eye and can't see out of the other!
Sara

Frankfort, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#20
Feb 7, 2013
 
We had negative growth???? hello???? Wake up dumb shits?????
POLITICO

New Lenox, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#21
Feb 7, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

1

more jobs lost no growth. Everything is going down the tubes! BHO hates the USA and is laughing that the lemming Dumacrates voted him in........unreal! actually it is only the start 4 more years we will be worse off than a third world country.....
Professor

Frankfort, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#22
Feb 8, 2013
 
POLITICO wrote:
more jobs lost no growth. Everything is going down the tubes! BHO hates the USA and is laughing that the lemming Dumacrates voted him in........unreal! actually it is only the start 4 more years we will be worse off than a third world country.....
Couldn't agree more!
Four More Years

Chicago, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#23
Feb 8, 2013
 
Sara wrote:
We had negative growth???? hello???? Wake up dumb shits?????
It's only just begun.
http://www.cnbc.com/id/100445793
Professor

Frankfort, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#26
Feb 9, 2013
 
Four More Years wrote:
<quoted text>
It's only just begun.
http://www.cnbc.com/id/100445793
One more great Quarter of ZERO growth and we will be in a great depression. LOL! You cant actually believe that there is anything good for the economy with negative growth?

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

7 Users are viewing the Joliet Forum right now

Search the Joliet Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
Investors never invest their own money (Apr '11) 24 min Stay the course 6,066
Children For Lincoln-Way Left Behind? Plug Pull... (Dec '13) 28 min resident 23
Delivery drivers and tipping 34 min Neighbor 3
IL Ill. House Approves Legalizing Same-Sex Civil U... (Dec '10) 45 min Terry rigsby 48,968
School'n Hold On For Fun 1 hr Appalled 108
IL Who do you support for Governor in Illinois in ... (Oct '10) 2 hr raphael 3,839
IL Illinois Governor Recall Amendment (Oct '10) Sun newpoly 1,864
•••
•••
•••
•••

Joliet Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Joliet People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••

Joliet News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Joliet
•••

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]
•••