Steve Gulden Romeoville Manager from ...
Fred

Romeoville, IL

#21 Jan 11, 2013
I'm coming for you...
Little John

Bolingbrook, IL

#22 Jan 11, 2013
1050Romeo wrote:
Noak will be gone on April 10
Gulden on April 11
Noak yes, Gulden no. Someone has to do the work. John does little to nothing except to bash good people with all of his ficticious names he uses. If it were not for Topix and Facebook, what would he do???
Fred

Bolingbrook, IL

#23 Jan 11, 2013
Little John wrote:
<quoted text>
Noak yes, Gulden no. Someone has to do the work. John does little to nothing except to bash good people with all of his ficticious names he uses. If it were not for Topix and Facebook, what would he do???
This from a person that seems to do nothing but post on here.
Steve

Bolingbrook, IL

#24 Jan 11, 2013
Little John wrote:
<quoted text>
I guess you missed this article then:
http://heraldnews.suntimes.com/news/17520224-...
Fred

Romeoville, IL

#25 Jan 11, 2013
Kids on block wrote:
Gulden has done a great job.
Steve is your lips sore from kissing your own ARSE, I would really like for us to be RE-UNITED like old times.
Fred

Bolingbrook, IL

#26 Jan 11, 2013
Fred wrote:
<quoted text>
Steve is your lips sore from kissing your own ARSE, I would really like for us to be RE-UNITED like old times.
Steve is my best buddy.
Curious George

Romeoville, IL

#27 Jan 11, 2013
So, what about those sexual harassment charges against F ? anyone has any insight to this?
casewideopen

Romeoville, IL

#29 Mar 20, 2013
Come on Steve and John, I know you here, let's talk about Gruen Gruen + Associates, everyone wants to know the truth. Reporters asking questions?
funny

Romeoville, IL

#30 Mar 20, 2013
Ok..i read the mitigation report.so what are you implying? You are always posting half a@@ comments. Put some info out there what you are implying
casewideopen

Romeoville, IL

#31 Mar 20, 2013
guess we did not read same report
funny

Romeoville, IL

#32 Mar 20, 2013
Give me the link to what you read
casewideopen

Romeoville, IL

#33 Mar 20, 2013
To accomplish the review Gruen Gruen + Associates completed the following tasks:
*Review the population makeup including age and income characteristics of the households base of Romeoville.
*Spoke with representatives of existing public and private recreational facilities including the park director for the village of Romeoville and reviewed available budget information. The interviews were directed to obtain information and insights on the: geographic market area served by the facilities, the type of patrons and users attracted to the facilities, physical and programmatic makeup of the facilities, competing locations and projects for visitors and users, fee and rate or revenue information, construction cost and operating costs and staffing information, insight on desire changes they would make to existing facilities and recommendation about new facilities.
*Synthesized the research described above with cost estimates and debt financing parameters obtained from village of Romeoville to create a financial model to use to the preliminarily estimate the potential cash flow, debt servicing requirements, revenue expense, net operating income potentially associated with the construction and operation of the proposed recreational facility. The cash flow forecast provides an estimate of the cost shortfall associated with the development and operation of the proposed recreational facility or in other words the amount of subsidy that would need to be provided to bridge the identifying feasibility gap.
Basic findings and conclusions:

*The level of competition for serving sports groups requiring turf space will be intense. The large supply of facilities providing indoor turf fields around and within Romeoville will limit potential to draw users and participants from a wide geographic area.

*Under the initial, base case scenario it will be challenging for this plan facility to generate enough income to pay for the basic cost of the ongoing operations of the building space and programming. The operations are unlikely to generate significant net operating income to contribute to paying the debt service costs.

*Under the revenue and operating expense assumption utilized, the net operating income is forecast to range from approximately a loss of ($37,700) the first operating year to a loss of($40,800) in the fifth year and over the first five years would total a loss of approximately ($196,000)

*Under the initial, base case scenario, the operating income would therefore not covered the cost of amortizing or paying off the debt issue to fund the construction and fit out of the facilities. Principal and interest payments approximately $838,000 per year. The annual negative cash flow would exceed $875,000.

*The review of the market demand potential and preliminary assessment of financial feasibility suggest the development and operation of the proposed facility will need to be subsidize through a tax increment district or other municipal resources and/or through charitable contribution.
I hate to say it

Bolingbrook, IL

#34 Mar 20, 2013
This doesn't shock me one bit. A little common sense gets you to this conclusion.

Where is this from? I am happy to go FOIA this info if it is not readily available, what is the exact title of this report?
casewideopen

Romeoville, IL

#35 Mar 20, 2013
I hate to say it wrote:
This doesn't shock me one bit. A little common sense gets you to this conclusion.
Where is this from? I am happy to go FOIA this info if it is not readily available, what is the exact title of this report?
you can FOIA this but they will never give it to you, not in your wildest dreams. I found it on my front porch. Thank God we still have some honest people.
noakplayswithhis cheeto

Bolingbrook, IL

#36 Mar 20, 2013
Ladies ladies relax

“All in all”

Since: Apr 09

I'd rather be fishing!

#37 Mar 20, 2013
casewideopen wrote:
<quoted text>
you can FOIA this but they will never give it to you, not in your wildest dreams. I found it on my front porch. Thank God we still have some honest people.
On your front porch? So there is no way to know you got the real deal there eh? No way to verify what you are saying? No proof? How convenient!
Mancow

Bolingbrook, IL

#38 Mar 20, 2013
casewideopen wrote:
<quoted text>
Then why is your candidate so scared to debate? If you have soooo much proof. Hmmmm leaves you wondering.
casewideopen

Romeoville, IL

#39 Mar 20, 2013
Jeffd902 wrote:
<quoted text>On your front porch? So there is no way to know you got the real deal there eh? No way to verify what you are saying? No proof? How convenient!
don't worry, this will be verified. Reporters already asking Noak questions about it. he may be a lot of things but he is not stupid enough to lie about something like this. If he did then on April 9 McMichael would be the only one candidate on the ballot.
casewideopen

Romeoville, IL

#40 Mar 20, 2013
John you did not lie about it, did you??
funny

Romeoville, IL

#41 Mar 20, 2013
Ok..give us the link....isnt tesska associates the ones doing the reports for the downtown? Gruen gruen worked with villlage back in 2009.....link pls..any [email protected] can copy and paste

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Joliet Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
The Solution to Health Care 8 min MPMMB 55
Trump making it great 25 min Im the Toro 42
Fairmont Questioner 36 min Up yours 30
What happened to the Democratic Party? 55 min MPMMB 155
What can we do to get American's off of food st... 1 hr Unreal Shi_ 87
breaking news!!!!! 1 hr curse of the dumb 278
Sharky Now Ineligible 2 hr Dennyk 13

Joliet Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance