Leighlinbridge park
First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Danny

Melrose Park, IL

#1 May 16, 2013
When are they gonna cut the grass or buy goats ? Pretty sad familys take children to play and the grass and weeds are 10 high . I know The park district reads this site so can you please cut it , thanks
Taxpayer

Since: May 13

Location hidden

#2 May 16, 2013
Which park is it? The one close to the trail is pretty nice. I played on it myself quite recently.
meme

Manhattan, IL

#3 May 17, 2013
Why don't you call the park and ask?
livestock

United States

#4 May 17, 2013
Danny wrote:
When are they gonna cut the grass or buy goats ? Pretty sad familys take children to play and the grass and weeds are 10” high . I know The park district reads this site so can you please cut it , thanks
Taxpayer
If u have goats on your property it's a tax write off.
Reality Check

Manhattan, IL

#5 May 17, 2013
Goats are a great thing to have. In a shit hit the fan situation they can keep your property nice, provide milk, and can also be a wonderful source of food. The way things are going with our Marxist President it's not too far fetched at the moment.
Danny

Melrose Park, IL

#6 May 17, 2013
Should I call the slide or the swing ? Why Call they shoud do it weekly its a maintainance issue but soon if will be a health issue or I mean search and rescue .
meme wrote:
Why don't you call the park and ask?
This guy

Manhattan, IL

#7 May 17, 2013
Sounds like a nice volunteer job to me, you should go mow it and be nice. Since it's such a concern to you and all.
Exe

Palos Park, IL

#8 May 17, 2013
This guy wrote:
Sounds like a nice volunteer job to me, you should go mow it and be nice. Since it's such a concern to you and all.
The park dist. Did contract that park out for mowing. If its bad call and ask to talk to Bob and pitch a bitch. There is no reason the parks should be looking bad.
been there

United States

#9 May 18, 2013
Don't bother to call Bob, he never does anything.
You are better off doing it yourself.
Scott

Manhattan, IL

#10 May 18, 2013
been there wrote:
Don't bother to call Bob, he never does anything.
You are better off doing it yourself.
Get your mowers out and get busy
Exe

Palos Park, IL

#12 May 19, 2013
been there wrote:
Don't bother to call Bob, he never does anything.
You are better off doing it yourself.
. You know you are right. Don't bother calling bob he's a ass hole as a matter of fact he likes to be addressed as such. I have no idea what he gets paid to do. Sooner or later he will get caught with his hand in the cookie jar whether it be to many trips home during work or (borrowing) dist. Equipment. Might as well get your mowers and do it yourself.
Fred

Manhattan, IL

#13 May 19, 2013
Exe wrote:
<quoted text>. You know you are right. Don't bother calling bob he's a ass hole as a matter of fact he likes to be addressed as such. I have no idea what he gets paid to do. Sooner or later he will get caught with his hand in the cookie jar whether it be to many trips home during work or (borrowing) dist. Equipment. Might as well get your mowers and do it yourself.
Spelling is not on the top of your priority list.
Exe

Palos Park, IL

#14 May 19, 2013
Fred wrote:
<quoted text> Spelling is not on the top of your priority list.
yea you are right. These I phones are kind of tough to touch the right letters. Sorry if it bothered you to much. Lol
Fred

Manhattan, IL

#15 May 19, 2013
Exe wrote:
<quoted text> yea you are right. These I phones are kind of tough to touch the right letters. Sorry if it bothered you to much. Lol
Only when someone is being a douche bag and complaining about someone else as if they are superior to them, yet can't spell simple words. It makes you look even more like a douche bag.
Exe

Palos Park, IL

#16 May 19, 2013
Fred wrote:
<quoted text> Only when someone is being a douche bag and complaining about someone else as if they are superior to them, yet can't spell simple words. It makes you look even more like a douche bag.
. LMAO. THAT'S THE BEST YOU CAN DO IS PICK OUT SPELLING. Stay on topic and he himself had said hes ok with that name. Guess the shoe fits for him. Oh and I am not superior to anyone. Have a great life.
Scott

Manhattan, IL

#17 May 19, 2013
Exe wrote:
<quoted text>. LMAO. THAT'S THE BEST YOU CAN DO IS PICK OUT SPELLING. Stay on topic and he himself had said hes ok with that name. Guess the shoe fits for him. Oh and I am not superior to anyone. Have a great life.
Parks still look like dumps.
Common Sense

Manhattan, IL

#18 May 19, 2013
You are all douche bags. This town blows, and Scott swallows.
Been their done that

Manhattan, IL

#19 May 21, 2013
Well looks like Greasshoper lost the bid I guess Fat Ryan and the jag Whitie could not help them let's hope we all say bye bye to the hopper!
Danny

Melrose Park, IL

#20 May 21, 2013
Maybe the village will cut it and back charge the park district like they do foreclosed homes ......yeah right get on it Mr. Doyle !
OH YEA

United States

#21 May 21, 2013
Exe wrote:
<quoted text>. You know you are right. Don't bother calling bob he's a ass hole as a matter of fact he likes to be addressed as such. I have no idea what he gets paid to do. Sooner or later he will get caught with his hand in the cookie jar whether it be to many trips home during work or (borrowing) dist. Equipment. Might as well get your mowers and do it yourself.
you are right there,only a matter of time.He has gotten caught everywhere he has been.Monee,Peotone,Momence.Was wondering how he got hired here,but him and Julie two birds of a feather.Ask what happened to the old equipment that was out at the round barn,when the PD took it over,

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Joliet Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
t-RUMP's OWN staff are forced to hide stuff fro... 4 min Sharky 77
Sharkys Guy Mueller 1 hr Sharky 5
breaking news!!!!! 2 hr Sharky 715
Trump Masturbates In Public 3 hr Sharky 20
t-RUMP HATES veterans & is out to 4 hr corn is for pigs 12
Investors never invest their own money (Apr '11) 10 hr Mogul 10,935
GOP Tax Myth & Junk Economics 11 hr Can he fix it 5

Joliet Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Joliet Mortgages