congratulations kg on making a low co...
First Prev
of 4
Next Last
kG PARENT

Homer Glen, IL

#64 Nov 28, 2012
I am Some fool and have hijacked this forum and turned it into my playboy site. I am no doubt the village idiot.
Thanks, Kelvin Grove, for your great participation in our city and doing the right thing by the taxpayers. I presently have great-great-grandchildren in the system and want to congratulate you on fine work done! Maybe I should hire YOU to do everything you can to get Kelly Turner to notice me!!
Juan

Lockport, IL

#65 Nov 28, 2012
I have reported all the sexual posts to the authorities. They are looking into it. I talked personally to a person who said they are coming from the same poster in Lockport, a male. They will get back to us soon. He is way over the line with his sexual talk. They agreed it sounds like a predator.
Gabriela Hernindez

Lockport, IL

#66 Nov 28, 2012
Juan wrote:
I have reported all the sexual posts to the authorities. They are looking into it. I talked personally to a person who said they are coming from the same poster in Lockport, a male. They will get back to us soon. He is way over the line with his sexual talk. They agreed it sounds like a predator.
I will answer you in Spanish in the coming days. You will know me by that. I too have been disgusted with this trash talk. This person needs to be put away in a rubber room. He is talking perverted talk.
CIA and FBI

Homer Glen, IL

#67 Nov 30, 2012
Juan wrote:
BAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA you ARE delusional Lady!! NOBODY can do SQUAT about ANY posts on here! I know this for a FACT! SO either just STFU already and you won't HAVE to continue being laughed at and ridiculed or continue to feed me material and deal with all the fun I'm having at YOUR expense, the choice is yours nitwit!!

Oh, btw, Gabriela & Juan are one in the same.....do you people see how this nutcase answers HER OWN POSTS because she's SO desperate to have ANYONE pay attention to her??? Talk about pathetic nutbag....this one takes the cake!!
fa t face

Lockport, IL

#68 Nov 30, 2012
CIA and FBI wrote:
<quoted text>
BAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA you ARE delusional Lady!! NOBODY can do SQUAT about ANY posts on here! I know this for a FACT! SO either just STFU already and you won't HAVE to continue being laughed at and ridiculed or continue to feed me material and deal with all the fun I'm having at YOUR expense, the choice is yours nitwit!!
Oh, btw, Gabriela & Juan are one in the same.....do you people see how this nutcase answers HER OWN POSTS because she's SO desperate to have ANYONE pay attention to her??? Talk about pathetic nutbag....this one takes the cake!!
Hey, the village idiot is at it again, talking crazy about the writers on here. Who is the nitwit? He is! We all know him and his patterns...Lemont, Il. CIA and FBI hahahahahahahaha! Delusional is he!!!!! Heh, heh, heh, heh! If he thinks he can stop us..he is crazier than we thought! What is his problem, we have as much rights as he has to make fun of us as he does. Who cares what he thinks, we do not, the old outdated fa(t face!!!!
funny CiA and Fbi

Lockport, IL

#69 Nov 30, 2012
hehhehhehehehehehehehehehehe His own post. Delusional old man. Nobody gives a swuat what you post under all your names and isps and you are being laughed at every day and you feed us more and more material and deal with all the fun at your own expense, the choice is yours, nitwit!!!! Thanks for nthing and you are so desperate you have to worry about who is writing on here to gain attention to yourself. Talk about being pathethic .. you are it! You are so funny, man, and we want to know how are your friends?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 4
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Joliet Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Will the REAL Lway taxpayers unite! (Nov '15) 31 min You never learn 3,321
Did you know?? 48 min Meeechelle 5
Trump Will Win 1 hr Meeechelle 12
So, how "Christian" is Donald Trump?? 2 hr Powerintheblood 13
New poll shows MAJORITY of female voters.... 5 hr ItIsWhatItIs 16
Trump is a loser 5 hr ItIsWhatItIs 21
There's a name for Trump's brand of politics: 5 hr ItIsWhatItIs 14
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Joliet Mortgages