Tell us Why

Lockport, IL

#43 Nov 24, 2012
It is the best school in Lockport putting out very well adjusted kids that have great backgrounds in Education.Why so much hate? You obviously had a bad experience with the Administration or a teacher. Did Johnnie or Susie get a detention. It obviously is not the child's fault. It never is! You are the extreme person so calm down. I know what one of the pillars is: tell the truth. Come on: Tell us why! It will make you feel good and free you up of so much hate. Do not lie! Do not pass the buck!
who

Humble, TX

#44 Nov 24, 2012
Tell us Why wrote:
<quoted text>If you are real interested United States or Texas...call district 91 and ask on Monday. It is public and you will have no problem getting the answer. Do your own work, and now you can shut up! You are seriously freakin nuts. I was bored and curious to know why you would ask that question when you can call them and get your answer. Don't be delusional and call people names when you can't even call the school district and find out. No hidden motives here. Do your own calling, I am not your servant. Then you can tell us why you asked?? Have a great night!
I would have to go there and fill out a foia form. Give them my info and they have a few days to give me that info. They don't typically give that over the phone. You claim to know everything so you should know that! You obviously are spewing lies out of your mouth. If you knew facts you would give them up. I obviously wasted my time asking you a question. Your nuts. If anyone reading this knows who "tell us why" is, please let me know. I would love to show this guy my fist
Tell us Why

Lockport, IL

#45 Nov 24, 2012
who wrote:
<quoted text>
I would have to go there and fill out a foia form. Give them my info and they have a few days to give me that info. They don't typically give that over the phone. You claim to know everything so you should know that! You obviously are spewing lies out of your mouth. If you knew facts you would give them up. I obviously wasted my time asking you a question. Your nuts. If anyone reading this knows who "tell us why" is, please let me know. I would love to show this guy my fist
Tell us why???? Get your own information. The famous twister is at work here. I have seen it in his other posts. He has a pattern. It is so evident. Tell us why????
who

Humble, TX

#46 Nov 24, 2012
Tell us Why wrote:
<quoted text>Tell us why???? Get your own information. The famous twister is at work here. I have seen it in his other posts. He has a pattern. It is so evident. Tell us why????
Your nuts!!
Tell us Why

Lockport, IL

#47 Nov 24, 2012
Thanks for posting the top two posts on here, Kelly. We know you and in regaard to KG it is NOT a lie but an omission. You know what an omission is..it is what you told the voters the last time around and what you DID NOT tell them. You did not tell them you would have your own ELECTION lawyers, and that you would give almost one million dollars to Robinson Engineering from the taxpayer's pockets. No, Kelly, we are NOT NUTS and you are not transparent, just a depraved fibbing lunatic! But in the end, it will show what you are at election time. We have the necessary information and it will be told to the voters! Your old cronies are going to be let go at election time. You will be sitting there with your ugly face wondering what went wrong. Tell us why and people, stop them and ask them, tell us why!
Why so much hate

Lockport, IL

#48 Nov 24, 2012
Tell us Why wrote:
It is the best school in Lockport putting out very well adjusted kids that have great backgrounds in Education.Why so much hate? You obviously had a bad experience with the Administration or a teacher. Did Johnnie or Susie get a detention. It obviously is not the child's fault. It never is! You are the extreme person so calm down. I know what one of the pillars is: tell the truth. Come on: Tell us why! It will make you feel good and free you up of so much hate. Do not lie! Do not pass the buck!
What in the world are you talking about? You have absolutely no idea what my experience was. Johnnie or Susie have never gotten a detention or had any problem with a teacher. What buck am I passing? Who am I blaming for what? How am I extreme? What is wrong with you?
Beverly

Lockport, IL

#49 Nov 24, 2012
Listen, I do not know how much education you had, but you sound like a definite nitwit. You are a twister of information and anyone that has been on these boards sees through you like a hole in a paper! Got it! You dislike KG that is evident and the person that is writing has you pegged good. So keep it up and talk to yourself. You have some definite problems with KG. It is the best school around, and my children are being educated the best they can be. I am proud of it! And when they have a night where the parents come, you should wheel by and just see how many come. You are in the minority!!!!!
Why so much hate

Lockport, IL

#50 Nov 25, 2012
Beverly wrote:
Listen, I do not know how much education you had, but you sound like a definite nitwit. You are a twister of information and anyone that has been on these boards sees through you like a hole in a paper! Got it! You dislike KG that is evident and the person that is writing has you pegged good. So keep it up and talk to yourself. You have some definite problems with KG. It is the best school around, and my children are being educated the best they can be. I am proud of it! And when they have a night where the parents come, you should wheel by and just see how many come. You are in the minority!!!!!
I have had enough education to know that you are unstable.
Hello

Lockport, IL

#51 Nov 25, 2012
Why so much hate wrote:
<quoted text>
I have read your posts on here and you make no sense as usual, Kelly. We think you are quite unstable and that is not all. Your hate of a school is beyond the mark. Schools are the hallmark of our society. They at least work for their money. What is your excuse?
Beverly

Lockport, IL

#52 Nov 25, 2012
Why so much hate wrote:
<quoted text>
Bring Tom and come to a parent night at the schools and we will show you hundreds of parents who approve and love our school system. Get some kids of your own first before you find fault. You are a sicky.
Beverly

Lockport, IL

#53 Nov 25, 2012
KG Resident wrote:
I am glad to see that Kelvin Grove School Board minus Beverly Carlock went with the lowest bid on snowplowing. It is good to see that there are good people in our town who know that the lowest bid is the right way to go. So what if they had to wave the fact that it is an employee. Worst things have really happened in our city. They are running a very efficient school with a superior Superintendent who cares about cost. And really that is what we the taxpayer care about. We do not like under the table politics and no bid contracts to our SPECIAL FRIENDS WHO HAVE GOTTEN EIGHT HUNDRED THOUSAND DOLLARS IN CONTRACT MONEY--------your taxpayer dollars, out of your pocket. Thank you KG for your fight to be honest and trustworthy. It has been a long time since we saw above board politics in a school. I might add the best school in Lockport! Thanks Supt. Gray, School Board Members minus one that voted for A LOW BID CONTRACT, THE LOWEST BID FOR WORK DONE FOR THE DISTRICT SCHOOLS. BRAVO!!!!
This is the topic! Why does he hijack every forum with his idiotic remarks about the writers and not the message. Is he insane or what? Notice he never answers the questions or comments about the post except to downgrade the writer! Manteno is calling you!!!!
Why so much hate

Lockport, IL

#54 Nov 26, 2012
Beverly wrote:
<quoted text> This is the topic! Why does he hijack every forum with his idiotic remarks about the writers and not the message. Is he insane or what? Notice he never answers the questions or comments about the post except to downgrade the writer! Manteno is calling you!!!!
Whether you people believe it or not I am not Kelly. I am a parent who dislikes KG and that is it. I don't know any of you and have never been involved in any board or politics and I am glad. You don't seem to be a reasonable group. I don't even know who Kelly is. You all look foolish when you reply to my posts thinking I am Kelly.
kG PARENT

Lockport, IL

#55 Nov 26, 2012
I do not care that you hate KG. Why don't you tell us why? You obviously had a bad experience. You sound very unreasonable yourself. And I do not think you are telling the entire story here so go rest up. School is out and my youngsters will be home and they are happy with their school. I am happy there also and so is my hubby. It is one great school, with one great staff, and administration! Come join us on one of the nights we all get together and you will see that we are proud people living our dreams out seeing our children happy. ps. I am glad I do not know you either!!! lol.
Why so much hate

Lockport, IL

#56 Nov 26, 2012
kG PARENT wrote:
I do not care that you hate KG. Why don't you tell us why? You obviously had a bad experience. You sound very unreasonable yourself. And I do not think you are telling the entire story here so go rest up. School is out and my youngsters will be home and they are happy with their school. I am happy there also and so is my hubby. It is one great school, with one great staff, and administration! Come join us on one of the nights we all get together and you will see that we are proud people living our dreams out seeing our children happy. ps. I am glad I do not know you either!!! lol.
Did I say hate? Why are you so defensive?? Have you ever had an adult discussion? I have been part of d91 for many years. I don't know what "nights" you are talking about. I have been to many parent nights with speakers and can count on one hand how many parents were there. Now don't attack me for saying parent participation is low. Remember my opinion. I never said anything about staff. The teachers are fantastic. My children were very fortunate having had great teachers. You almost can't go wrong with any of the teachers. You need to reread and get your information correct. I had a bad experience with administration. That's it. Is it so hard to accept that a parent had a negative experience? I will not discuss it publicly. That's not appropriate and really none of your business. Spend more time with your children instead of trying to get scoop from the internet. I don't even know why I reply on this forum full of nuts who attack and call names. Grow up. Let me guess, someone is going to tell me to grow up. I can promise all you bitter, nasty, haters that I will never read any of this garbage again. I know, I know you are glad to see me go. So predictable from a narrow minded miserable person.
dont believe it

Lockport, IL

#57 Nov 26, 2012
Why so much hate wrote:
<quoted text>
Did I say hate? Why are you so defensive?? Have you ever had an adult discussion? I have been part of d91 for many years. I don't know what "nights" you are talking about. I have been to many parent nights with speakers and can count on one hand how many parents were there. Now don't attack me for saying parent participation is low. Remember my opinion. I never said anything about staff. The teachers are fantastic. My children were very fortunate having had great teachers. You almost can't go wrong with any of the teachers. You need to reread and get your information correct. I had a bad experience with administration. That's it. Is it so hard to accept that a parent had a negative experience? I will not discuss it publicly. That's not appropriate and really none of your business. Spend more time with your children instead of trying to get scoop from the internet. I don't even know why I reply on this forum full of nuts who attack and call names. Grow up. Let me guess, someone is going to tell me to grow up. I can promise all you bitter, nasty, haters that I will never read any of this garbage again. I know, I know you are glad to see me go. So predictable from a narrow minded miserable person.
I feel sorry for your kids. I went to Kelvin as did my mother and my five kids went through the system. You are a person who has pent up anger. You should thank your lucky stars for this great school and not join the mean people on here to vent their anger. It is like we all think like you. Far from it...you need to be more positive in life. Ms. Gray is the perfect administrator. She is so devoted she has traveled great distances every day for years to come to our school system and has transformed it. It is the greatest school. If I were to get up a petition on that, I could easily gather thousands of signatures. There is over three thousand homes in our district. I have been a part of this school district for years and along with so many people I disagree with you one hundred percent. If you hate it so, leave! I think it is awesome and the nights when the school gets together is on the website. Do you ever go to a board meeting if you are so interested? I bet not! If there were no interest there would not be hundreds of parents attending the open house presentations and the Christmas presentations that they have. They fill the gyms. Goodbye, Mrs. Crinch!!!!!!!!!!
The hater is on here

Lockport, IL

#58 Nov 26, 2012
The miserable narrow minded person is intimidating the good people of district 91 because they think it is great! She is or he is a role model for hate!
At it again

Lockport, IL

#60 Nov 28, 2012
who wrote:
<quoted text>
Actually, the persistant, verifyable nutcase who posted probably 40 of the 56 posts in this thread is an 83 yr old lady that is in love & lust with Kelly Turner. She uses thousands of different names, hijacks EACH AND EVERY thread, replies to her own posts, gives her own posts positive affirmation (basically talking to herself with replies like "great post" and/or "you hit the nail on the head") and other desperate attempts to make it APPEAR as if

people actually like her,

she actually has friends (that others can see)

or

give a flying rat's ass what her tard self has to say.

She's nothing but a delusional, narcisisstic whackjob who makes it a 24/7 habit to spew incoherent, repeated, and utter nonsensical, boring, put-us-all-to-sleep babble.

We tried ignoring her (she won't go away) We tried playing "dirty mad-libs" with all her posts (she won't go away) so all that is left is for some computer-whiz to come here, get just as annoyed by her as the rest of us and begin digging around to discover eaxctly WHO she is and where she lives (so far, she gave up that she lives in Kelvin Grove.....it's a start) then come back here, tell us all her address so that we can ALL go egg and TP her house and hopefully *fingers crossed* herself, and/or permanently destroy any possibility of her EVER AGAIN having an internet connection. This is how truly sick of this batshit crazy hag we ALL are.
Tell us Why

Lockport, IL

#61 Nov 28, 2012
At it again wrote:
<quoted text>
Actually, the persistant, verifyable nutcase who posted probably 40 of the 56 posts in this thread is an 83 yr old lady that is in love & lust with Kelly Turner. She uses thousands of different names, hijacks EACH AND EVERY thread, replies to her own posts, gives her own posts positive affirmation (basically talking to herself with replies like "great post" and/or "you hit the nail on the head") and other desperate attempts to make it APPEAR as if
people actually like her,
she actually has friends (that others can see)
or
give a flying rat's ass what her tard self has to say.
She's nothing but a delusional, narcisisstic whackjob who makes it a 24/7 habit to spew incoherent, repeated, and utter nonsensical, boring, put-us-all-to-sleep babble.
We tried ignoring her (she won't go away) We tried playing "dirty mad-libs" with all her posts (she won't go away) so all that is left is for some computer-whiz to come here, get just as annoyed by her as the rest of us and begin digging around to discover eaxctly WHO she is and where she lives (so far, she gave up that she lives in Kelvin Grove.....it's a start) then come back here, tell us all her address so that we can ALL go egg and TP her house and hopefully *fingers crossed* herself, and/or permanently destroy any possibility of her EVER AGAIN having an internet connection. This is how truly sick of this batshit crazy hag we ALL are.
You are talking about the writers on this forum. Shame on you. You are one miserable old man! Why do you care who writes when you write all the time changing your names and isps. Come on...no one cares except YOU. Where do you live, in your house, with your wife? Or do you live somewhere else? You old buzzard talking about our old women of our community. Most old women do not know how to use a computer. You are a senior talking about seniors. Tell us your address you old sh*t head! You have posted hundreds of names and we have them all. You are miserable so you don't want miserable comments, Kelly. Sorry! You are going to get them! We have all of your posts. Tell us why!!!! When we see you we will stop and ask you...tell us why!!!! You are one narcissitic old foggy. Why, Mr. Kelly! Tell us why you steal names and write about our people? Shame on you! Tell us why!! Are you frustrated? Sure sounds like it!!! Tell us why!!!!!!! This forum is about KG, and everybody even you has a right to their opinion. Just because your opinion differs with ours it is not wrong. You are wrong for bringing it up!!! Got it!!!! Tell us why!!!!! It is called...freedom of speech....remember...but you have abused it with your sexual remarks. Tell us why!!! Now go ahead, choose a name, talk sexual, and think people listen to your gut mouth. They don't!!!! Why don't you answer questions for us about the community? Tell us why!!!
Tell us Why

Lockport, IL

#62 Nov 28, 2012
I am talking about the writers on this forum. Shame on me. I am one miserable old woman! Why do I care who writes when I write all the time changing my names and isps. Come on...no one cares except ME. Where should I live? In an outhouse, with the man of my dreams.....Kelly Turner??? Or should I live somewhere else? I'm just an old buzzard talking about my raciest fantasies of that dashing Kelly Turner, the majority leader of our community. Most old women do not know how to use a vibrator, but I sure do! I am a senior talking about sexual fantasies. I cannot Tell you my address as I am an old sh*t head! I have posted hundreds of names and I have abused them all. I am already miserable so I don't want miserable comments, Kelly, I only want your love and adoration. Don't be Sorry! You are going to give them to me! I have re-read and mastrubated to all of my posts. Tell me why you won't bump uglies with me Kelly Turner!!!! When I see you I will stop fantasizing and instead I will actually rape you!! tell us why ("us" meaning my other five personalitites)!!!! I am one narcissitic old fugly foggy. Why, Mr. Kelly! Tell me why you steal my lust and then ignore me in front of other people? Shame on you! Tell us why!! Are you frustrated? I AM! I need your sexy body touching mine, our love juices melding together all over my ratty flowered pee-stained bedsheets!! Sure sounds like it!!! Tell us why!!!!!!! This forum is about ME and my kinky fantasies of YOU Kelly Turner, and everybody even you has a right to their opinion. Just because your opinion differs with ours (all six of my personalitites) it is not wrong. I am wrong for bringing it up!!! Got it!!!! Tell us why!!!!! It is called...freedom of speech....remember...but I have abused it with my sexual remarks. Tell us why!!! Now I'll go ahead, choose a dildo, talk sexual, and I think people WILL listen to my gut mouth. They don't understand my desire for you!!!! Why don't you answer my sexual advances Kelly Turner??? Tell us why!!!
kG PARENT

Lockport, IL

#63 Nov 28, 2012
KG Resident wrote:
I am glad to see that Kelvin Grove School Board minus Beverly Carlock went with the lowest bid on snowplowing. It is good to see that there are good people in our town who know that the lowest bid is the right way to go. So what if they had to wave the fact that it is an employee. Worst things have really happened in our city. They are running a very efficient school with a superior Superintendent who cares about cost. And really that is what we the taxpayer care about. We do not like under the table politics and no bid contracts to our SPECIAL FRIENDS WHO HAVE GOTTEN EIGHT HUNDRED THOUSAND DOLLARS IN CONTRACT MONEY--------your taxpayer dollars, out of your pocket. Thank you KG for your fight to be honest and trustworthy. It has been a long time since we saw above board politics in a school. I might add the best school in Lockport! Thanks Supt. Gray, School Board Members minus one that voted for A LOW BID CONTRACT, THE LOWEST BID FOR WORK DONE FOR THE DISTRICT SCHOOLS. BRAVO!!!!
Some fool has hijacked this forum and turned it into his playboy site. He is no doubt the village idiot.

Thanks, Kelvin Grove, for your great participation in our city and doing the right thing by the taxpayers. I presently have children in the system and want to congratulate you on fine work done!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Joliet Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Poll Let's play doctor. Which Personality Disorder d... 13 min Appalled 37
Fb group? 19 min Patchy 10
Memorial Day 24 min Professor Sharky 58
A question for the Mayor? 25 min Patchy 142
News New Lenox Cops Find More than 100 Pot Plants Gr... 29 min OLGA 10
Investors never invest their own money (Apr '11) 44 min pot calling kettl... 9,378
Traitor GAZAL .. 1 hr Judge Hanen 39
More from around the web

Joliet People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]