Comments
21 - 40 of 66 Comments Last updated Nov 30, 2012
who

United States

#21 Nov 22, 2012
What's the name of the contractor awarded this and who were the other bidders?
Tell us Why

Lockport, IL

#22 Nov 22, 2012
UNITED STATES! HMMMMMM. UHUHUHUH! I WONDER WHO THE TROUBLE MAKER IS! WHY THE SUDDEN INTEREST? HAVE YOU BEEN SHOWN UP? UNITED STATES. TELL US WHY! HOW MANY CONTRACTORS DOES THE CITY HAVE? ONE...ONE...ONE...TELL US WHY!!!! HOW MUCH MONEY OF THE TAXPAYER DOLLARS HAS GONE TO THE ENGINEERING FIRM, OF THE NO BID CONTRACT? HOW MUCH? TELL US WHY!!!!
who

United States

#23 Nov 22, 2012
Tell us Why wrote:
UNITED STATES! HMMMMMM. UHUHUHUH! I WONDER WHO THE TROUBLE MAKER IS! WHY THE SUDDEN INTEREST? HAVE YOU BEEN SHOWN UP? UNITED STATES. TELL US WHY! HOW MANY CONTRACTORS DOES THE CITY HAVE? ONE...ONE...ONE...TELL US WHY!!!! HOW MUCH MONEY OF THE TAXPAYER DOLLARS HAS GONE TO THE ENGINEERING FIRM, OF THE NO BID CONTRACT? HOW MUCH? TELL US WHY!!!!
Ur a freaking idiot. If you can't answer the question then stay shut j off
Tell us Why

Lockport, IL

#24 Nov 22, 2012
Tell us why, United States????Tell us why!!!!! If I am an idiot what are you? You never answer the questions, you just justify your post by belittling the poster. Tell us why so much money, almost a million dollars to Robinson. Tell us why???? Tell us why you are so interested in KG???? You are a trouble maker, right??? Tell us why???? I can answer the question, but you answer FIRST. HOW ABOUT IT???? TELL US WHY???? DID YOU HAVE A NICE THANKSGIVING ALONE BEHIND YOUR COMPUTER???? SEE THE PATTERN, FOLKS. HE IS ALWAYS SAYING THE SAME THING. BUT WHEN YOU ARE OF LITTLE MIND, THE LITTLE FELLA CAN'T THINK OF ANYTHING TO SAY. BYE! TELL US WHY!!!!
who

Houston, TX

#25 Nov 23, 2012
Tell us Why wrote:
Tell us why, United States????Tell us why!!!!! If I am an idiot what are you? You never answer the questions, you just justify your post by belittling the poster. Tell us why so much money, almost a million dollars to Robinson. Tell us why???? Tell us why you are so interested in KG???? You are a trouble maker, right??? Tell us why???? I can answer the question, but you answer FIRST. HOW ABOUT IT???? TELL US WHY???? DID YOU HAVE A NICE THANKSGIVING ALONE BEHIND YOUR COMPUTER???? SEE THE PATTERN, FOLKS. HE IS ALWAYS SAYING THE SAME THING. BUT WHEN YOU ARE OF LITTLE MIND, THE LITTLE FELLA CAN'T THINK OF ANYTHING TO SAY. BYE! TELL US WHY!!!!
Really? I do snow removal around the area and I'm just curious. That's all. You need help
Tell us Why

Lockport, IL

#27 Nov 23, 2012
U are a freakin idiot! And you say I need help!!! You are not only a riot but a weirdo! You throw around names! The firm is hired and it is a sealed deal! They are excellent and the school gets a great deal from them! We teach character and your posts have FILTHY UNDERTONES, SORRY YOU ARE NOT WORTHY OF KELVIN GROVE TAX MONEY!!!! TELL US WHY!!! UNITED STATES ISP.....HMMMMMM! TELL US WHY!!!! GET HELP!!!!
Tell us Why

Lockport, IL

#28 Nov 23, 2012
I noticed you used a different isp!!! Tell us why!!! Oh, that is right, you are only curious!!! Laughable!!!! We go from Glendale Heights Kelly to Tx. Tell us why!!! Who are you fooling!!! We are onto you!!! If you were interested you would put in a bid....but then you do not believe in bids, do you? Tell us why!!!
Grape head

Hoffman Estates, IL

#29 Nov 23, 2012
Tell us Why wrote:
I noticed you used a different isp!!! Tell us why!!! Oh, that is right, you are only curious!!! Laughable!!!! We go from Glendale Heights Kelly to Tx. Tell us why!!! Who are you fooling!!! We are onto you!!! If you were interested you would put in a bid....but then you do not believe in bids, do you? Tell us why!!!
Hey moron, you have officially lost it! Deskin you are a f(u)cking lunatic! You are so frustrated. We know its you, dummy. Get some professional help. Or maybe get a career. Your whole life is politics, and the only accomplishment you have from that is consistent self-embarassment. Wake up grape head.
Tell us Why

Lockport, IL

#30 Nov 23, 2012
Thanks Kelly, so intelligent, so coy, so uncool, so consistent in all your posts with your various names and isps. Get some professional help. Politics for the old guys like you an tommy are a NO GO! You need to let some people take over that know something and how to run a government. Stealing tax dollars for your friends is not one of them. Tell us why!!!! And when you get time .. wash those false teeth out!!!
Tell us Why

Lockport, IL

#31 Nov 23, 2012
Tell us why!!!!
Darren is right

Hoffman Estates, IL

#32 Nov 23, 2012
Ha! Joke name. He is a moron who should lube his finger and suck!!!
Tell us Why

Lockport, IL

#33 Nov 23, 2012
Glendale Heights, should we say more? What a wimp!
Hi moron

Hoffman Estates, IL

#34 Nov 23, 2012
Tell us Why wrote:
Glendale Heights, should we say more? What a wimp!
I have already told you why, its because you are a moron.
Tell us Why

Lockport, IL

#35 Nov 23, 2012
Hi moron wrote:
<quoted text>
I have already told you why, its because you are a moron.
Tell us why you moron! We know who you are and you are not happy because you have NO family, nobody, but yourself. Yeh, gads, would we hate that! Tell us why!!!!! And when you are doing it Glendale Heights, tell us why!!! When you see the Turnor gang, stop them and ask, Why...Why....Why....Why!!!!!!
who

Humble, TX

#36 Nov 23, 2012
Tell us Why wrote:
U are a freakin idiot! And you say I need help!!! You are not only a riot but a weirdo! You throw around names! The firm is hired and it is a sealed deal! They are excellent and the school gets a great deal from them! We teach character and your posts have FILTHY UNDERTONES, SORRY YOU ARE NOT WORTHY OF KELVIN GROVE TAX MONEY!!!! TELL US WHY!!! UNITED STATES ISP.....HMMMMMM! TELL US WHY!!!! GET HELP!!!!
Seriously you need help. My iPhone settings for this Topix app will always hide where I'm located. I live in the south suburbs. I have no idea what your problem is but you are seriously freakin crazy. I was bored and curious to know who has the contract to plow snow. If you can answer that then shut up. No hidden motives here. Just curious. Stop being so delusional. Answer the question. What is the name of the contractor with no bid snow removal?????
Tell us Why

Lockport, IL

#37 Nov 23, 2012
It seems to get under your skin. We know why!!!! This forum is about KG not you!!!!! You will never attain any stature in this town, little fella! You brought all this on yourself. Read the comments from the other aldermen. You were the only one that commented without saying anything about your family. Tell us why!!!!! It is because you have NO family!!! All you have is your pitiful self!!!! So, go moron, go!!!!! Tell us why!!!!!
Hi moron

Hoffman Estates, IL

#39 Nov 23, 2012
Tell us Why wrote:
It seems to get under your skin. We know why!!!! This forum is about KG not you!!!!! You will never attain any stature in this town, little fella! You brought all this on yourself. Read the comments from the other aldermen. You were the only one that commented without saying anything about your family. Tell us why!!!!! It is because you have NO family!!! All you have is your pitiful self!!!! So, go moron, go!!!!! Tell us why!!!!!
Can u lube your finger slide it up my but and lick it???
Tell us Why

Lockport, IL

#40 Nov 23, 2012
Are you looking for another moron? Just look in the mirror, if it isn't all smoked up, and you will see the biggest moron in this town! tell us why!!!!!!!
Tell us Why

Lockport, IL

#41 Nov 23, 2012
who wrote:
<quoted text>
Seriously you need help. My iPhone settings for this Topix app will always hide where I'm located. I live in the south suburbs. I have no idea what your problem is but you are seriously freakin crazy. I was bored and curious to know who has the contract to plow snow. If you can answer that then shut up. No hidden motives here. Just curious. Stop being so delusional. Answer the question. What is the name of the contractor with no bid snow removal?????
If you are real interested United States or Texas...call district 91 and ask on Monday. It is public and you will have no problem getting the answer. Do your own work, and now you can shut up! You are seriously freakin nuts. I was bored and curious to know why you would ask that question when you can call them and get your answer. Don't be delusional and call people names when you can't even call the school district and find out. No hidden motives here. Do your own calling, I am not your servant. Then you can tell us why you asked?? Have a great night!
Why so much hate

Lockport, IL

#42 Nov 23, 2012
Beverly wrote:
<quoted text> As a parent of Kg, I strongly disagree with you! We have people begging to get into our school system and the children are taught character. By the way, if you have the time, it sure seems like you could use some character lessons yourself. And the Supt. has her door open to the public. You are a fibbing lunatic! Most likely you have no children yourself and are a trouble maker!
Why in the world would you call me names and suggest I need character? It's OK to strongly disagree with me. I don't think you are a fibbing lunatic because we don't agree. I don't know you and wasn't talking about you. I was speaking my mind, my opinion. A fibbing lunatic??? Wow that's quite extreme. Obviously you have had a better experience than most d91 families. You are fortunate. Now calm down. Is having an open-mind one of the pillars?

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Joliet Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Lowes New Lenox 12 min Appalled 9
Mayfair subdivision in Plainfield 37 min releeh 4
Rick Perry's Clown Show 52 min Orca 4
The Banksters are raking it in... 57 min Neighbor 37
IL Ill. House Approves Legalizing Same-Sex Civil U... (Dec '10) 2 hr DrZhivago 49,446
Two Illinois Coal Power Plants Going Offline 4 hr Romeoville resident 9
Area known as The Hill (Feb '07) 12 hr truthiness 84
•••
•••

Joliet Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Joliet People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••