What was going on at Skate West last ...
First Prev
of 2
Next Last
stunned

United States

#21 Dec 8, 2008
fUNNY wrote:
The foundation of every state is the education of its youth. Notice any similarities http://www.wnd.com/index.php...
I will compare that to listed people in the department of corrections. Any similarities there???
THE Skater

Bolingbrook, IL

#22 Dec 8, 2008
What the hell is going on over there in ward III
We need some new leadership there.
Who are the Alderpersons in ward III anyway?
Joliet Jake

Noblesville, IN

#23 Dec 9, 2008
You people are Idiots....This relates to skate west how????

“No, that's not a picture of me”

Since: Dec 07

Plainfield, IL

#24 Dec 9, 2008
Diane wrote:
That was by my house and thats in Crest Hill not Joliet
My mistake.
fUNNY

Charlottesville, VA

#25 Dec 10, 2008
I made the mistake to begin with. I was at SW on Fri an had no problems and didnt see a bunch of cops, So I jumped the gun and made a comment about hearsay. Im wrong. But I did make reference to a crime that in my opinion is commited by a certain group of people more then others. An I only said it to show some D.A. how it is to sterotype even through I know everyone, (gender or race) is capable of commiting these same crimes.
911 team breaksk8

United States

#26 Feb 12, 2014
Wow such idiots..... coming from a professional skater sponsored by skate west and few other rinks..... they shut down do to money and allegations against the owner Robert kramer. When skate west shut down the owner left and moved to the sister rink in Indiana. The new owners opened roller cave.. the shooting was after skate west was already closed and reopened by new owners. Skate west never had shootings just fights. They shut down due to the owner Robert being accused of sexual activities with minors. Plus with every big skate night being divided by half every week no money coming in. Hints why it is not only a skating rink now. And bet the business won't last long. The boulding has leaks. Faulty wires etc... I am one to know. I worked skated and sponsored for 4 years till the day they closed. Grew up had kids . Wishing they could experience the fun I have in that building. But with the town getting worse by the day things change. But to clear all this up. Take it from an insider, employee, professional skater.. they shut down do to money. The owners allegations may be true he was a weird guy. But obviously no one perused this seeing he's never been convicted or tried for that. Js get your heads out your asses. Race has nothing to do with this.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Joliet Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
No more politicians like Balderman 30 min Truth 1
Great Job Mr President 41 min Appalled 47
trump cancels NOKO summit 53 min MPMMB 38
GOP Calls for Special Counsel 1 hr Executive Action 3
~New Lenox Double Word Fun~ 5 hr MPMMB 167
New Lenox Rebels umpire, grow a pair 5 hr My Oh My 5
The Huckleberrys are running amok!!!! 10 hr Maurice the Elitist 1

Joliet Jobs

Personal Finance

Joliet Mortgages