Obama "More Bad Loans"

Obama "More Bad Loans"

Posted in the Joliet Forum

Professor

Mokena, IL

#1 Apr 3, 2013
A Washington Post article states Obama is pressuring banks to do risky home loans again. Are you surprised? Obama said this will power the economic recovery? LOL! Just like his strategy of spending our way out of bankruptcy! LOL! Don't tell me Obama is not destroying this nation on purpose! The liberal supporters keep voting for this backward decline politics. They will never learn their lesson!
common sense

Mokena, IL

#2 Apr 3, 2013
I would say its being done intentionally.
Its crazier that half of the country is supportive of this.
someone

Mokena, IL

#3 Apr 3, 2013
This is not an Obama thing. Clinton did it which led to the financial collapse.Clinton felt that every American should be able to own a home and encouraged lenders to help. Giving something to the poor at the expense of all else is a Democratic principle
Professor

United States

#4 Apr 3, 2013
someone wrote:
This is not an Obama thing. Clinton did it which led to the financial collapse.Clinton felt that every American should be able to own a home and encouraged lenders to help. Giving something to the poor at the expense of all else is a Democratic principle
I understand that. Obama is attempting to get the banks to start it back up. They quit after it failed and the housing crash hit. Obama wants to back down that road again. Obama thinks it will spark the economy! LOL!
Neighbor

Naperville, IL

#5 Apr 4, 2013
Agreed. This is yet another death trap for America.
common sense

Mokena, IL

#6 Apr 4, 2013
It will spark the economy. The bankruptcy and foreclosure sector.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Joliet Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
LW West closing 8 min Disappointed Once... 90
Giant P.'s O.S. ....Tom Price, Steve muenchen, ... 1 hr MPMMB 1
breaking news!!!!! 1 hr Moose and Squirre... 624
Menards /SAMs clud (Sep '14) 2 hr Jimmy 17
New grocery store 3 hr Jimmy 1
New Lenox treats veterans like crap, I guess... 3 hr History does not ... 34
Real discussion about Raum and Chicago 4 hr History does not ... 6

Joliet Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance