Murder-Suicide Suspected In Joliet Couple's Death

There are 5 comments on the Aug 29, 2006, Cbs2chicago.com story titled Murder-Suicide Suspected In Joliet Couple's Death. In it, Cbs2chicago.com reports that:

Get breaking news alerts JOLIET, Ill. Joliet police are investigating the reported murder-suicide of a husband and wife who suffered gunshot wounds Monday.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Cbs2chicago.com.

Christine

Romeoville, IL

#1 Aug 29, 2006
My boyfriend and his stepbrother actually used to live at that house on 316 Stone St. and just moved out in February. It was shocking to hear the news of the murder and suicide this morning. It's crazy how you never expect those things to happen at a place where there were so many fun memories.
Kevin

AOL

#2 Sep 13, 2006
I knew Rusty Adams, and though I thought he was a punk, I never thought he would prove it to his kids.
What a maggot!
Alysa addams

Fredericksburg, VA

#3 Dec 17, 2011
Kevin wrote:
I knew Rusty Adams, and though I thought he was a punk, I never thought he would prove it to his kids.
What a maggot!
All i have to say is idc wat my father did . It was wrong beyond wrong. But thats my father and no one is going to talk bad of us. My dad was a great father until DRUGS came in the picture . And u so call know my father?? He only has one child a daughter and thats me !! My dad was a coward for taking my mothers life and should of only took his but i witnessed everything and i hate him for what he did but hating him nd talking bad of him is not going to change what happen or bring my mom back to me and my sister. Mind ur own bizzness.
Tootsie

United States

#4 Jul 19, 2012
I went to the house afterwards to do the clean up. It was one of the ones that shake you to your core. My partner and I didn't make judgements about the father. It actually just made us sad. We met the daughter, and she was holding up quite well despite what she witnessed. I don't know the whole story, or the people who lived there, but I know I was sympathetic to everyone who was part of that event. Especially to Alysa and her mom.
Amy

Fort Worth, TX

#6 Nov 16, 2012
Tootsie wrote:
I went to the house afterwards to do the clean up. It was one of the ones that shake you to your core. My partner and I didn't make judgements about the father. It actually just made us sad. We met the daughter, and she was holding up quite well despite what she witnessed. I don't know the whole story, or the people who lived there, but I know I was sympathetic to everyone who was part of that event. Especially to Alysa and her mom.
I think I remember meeting you. Thank you for not placing judgment on either part. My sister and I have had and continue to have a difficult time dealing with the after math of this tragedy that we have been left to deal with. Unless you have personal experience than you can not understand our grief for losing both parents, regardless of how it occured.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Joliet Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Investors never invest their own money (Apr '11) 34 min Halloween 9,007
Daily Obama Update 1 hr Sharky 1
Town Square Cleaners 1 hr Bye bye birdie 1
parking in foxford 1 hr get out of my way 11
Poll Mayoral Election 1 hr Sharky 258
Cruz - Our Next President 2 hr Sharky 34
America Weakened 2 hr Sharky 8
More from around the web

Joliet People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE