I really dont know
Neighbor

Northbrook, IL

#1 Jan 29, 2013
I really don't know, but we are hearing & seeing these exercises more and more...
http://www.theblaze.com/stories/2013/01/28/mi...

And we have been hearing for over a year, SS needed 200,000 rounds of bulletts, another government agency ordering 700,000 rounds, Home Land ordering 7,000 AR's, and on & on....

Now we are hearing about Gun control.

One can begin to get suspicious I think.
Jester

Channahon, IL

#2 Jan 29, 2013
Neighbor wrote:
I really don't know, but we are hearing & seeing these exercises more and more...

And we have been hearing for over a year, SS needed 200,000 rounds of bulletts, another government agency ordering 700,000 rounds, Home Land ordering 7,000 AR's, and on & on....

Wow I am at a loss. Please explain what you mean by this? What are your thoughts?
Neighbor

Pontiac, IL

#5 Jan 29, 2013
Nah... Just pretty strange going on's it seems. Like I said, I really don't know.

When you stated Obama, is that what you thought of first?
Neighbor

Normal, IL

#7 Jan 29, 2013
Fault? What do you mean?
big guy

Frankfort, IL

#8 Jan 29, 2013
Neighbor wrote:
Fault? What do you mean?
Just a joke. Notice the winking smiling face. I just assigned random blame like you do to Obama.
Professor

United States

#9 Jan 29, 2013
Neighbor wrote:
Maybe Obama is going to overthrow the country?
Neighbor

Northbrook, IL

#10 Jan 29, 2013
Ironically, there are stars aligning, if I was the type to worry. Still, it sure is strange seeing all this under contravesal Obama.
Professor

United States

#11 Jan 29, 2013
Neighbor wrote:
Ironically, there are stars aligning, if I was the type to worry. Still, it sure is strange seeing all this under contravesal Obama.
Plus I read that a I believe a congressman from NY just wrote a bill to abolish the 22nd amendment. Since Obama was elected there has been a constant threat on our liberties and the constitution!
John Sanchez

Lisle, IL

#12 Jan 29, 2013
Figures showing how many rounds of ammunition were ordered this year are meaningless. It is necessary to place them in context with what was ordered in past years to determine whether this is anything out of the ordinary.

From what I understand, some of this is rifle ammunition, but most is pistol ammunition, and it could easily be expended on government ranges to qualify enforcement personnel. In any event, pistols are not the preferred weapon for putting down uprisings.

I'll leave it to you kids to do the research that places this in an historic perspective. Let me know what you find.
Four More Years

New Lenox, IL

#13 Jan 29, 2013
John Sanchez wrote:
Figures showing how many rounds of ammunition were ordered this year are meaningless. It is necessary to place them in context with what was ordered in past years to determine whether this is anything out of the ordinary.

From what I understand, some of this is rifle ammunition, but most is pistol ammunition, and it could easily be expended on government ranges to qualify enforcement personnel. In any event, pistols are not the preferred weapon for putting down uprisings.

I'll leave it to you kids to do the research that places this in an historic perspective. Let me know what you find.
If it isn't in the Blaze or on Fox they won't be able to research it.
Rubio 2016

United States

#15 Feb 4, 2013
big guy wrote:
<quoted text>
Just a joke. Notice the winking smiling face. I just assigned random blame like you do to Obama.
Random blame? In your eyes, has obama done anything wrong? Ever? What about the social security tax increase? Do you enjoy that? But wait, no tax increases on the middle class, right?
Professor

United States

#16 Feb 6, 2013
Wait until obamacare arrives. The cost of this will cripple many. Many will lose their insurance. That's the plan though. They want obamacare to go broke and fail so they can implement a one payer government controlled medical. Welcome to the Communist movement! Hope it works for you dummies!
Whoa Whats Up Here

Normal, IL

#17 Feb 7, 2013
http://www.infowars.com/dhs-purchases-21-6-mi...

Makes you want to ask why?

Last month it was 7,000 AR's....

and the Libs say, "Nothing to see here, just move along comrads...move along."
Neighbor

Wheaton, IL

#18 Feb 8, 2013
22 Million rounds? Really?

What do you think folks?
Neighbor

Wheaton, IL

#19 Feb 8, 2013
26.1 million rounds to be exact.... but it's normal actually.

http://www.theblaze.com/stories/2013/02/07/ho...

Nothing to see here, move along.
Dude

Chicago, IL

#20 Feb 8, 2013
Hey crazy move along it is obvious that nobody wants to listen to your garbage, no matter how many names you post under.
Neighbor

Wheaton, IL

#21 Feb 8, 2013
That's Mr. Neighbor to you dude. Now, go back to your room before your mom catches you on her computer.

(In other words, if you're not interested in the subject, then dont read it. Duh If your only going to personally criticize a poster, then you add no value out here. Get it? Do you stay tuned to a channel you don't like and just complain? <lol Move along, there's nothing for you here...)
Dude

Chicago, IL

#23 Feb 8, 2013
Neighbor wrote:
That's Mr. Neighbor to you dude. Now, go back to your room before your mom catches you on her computer.

(In other words, if you're not interested in the subject, then dont read it. Duh If your only going to personally criticize a poster, then you add no value out here. Get it? Do you stay tuned to a channel you don't like and just complain? <lol Move along, there's nothing for you here...)
I would be pissed if the same idiot is on every channel saying the same stupid crap, over and over and over.

Now get out of your mothers panty drawer and back into her basement.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Joliet Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Lincoln-Way 210 tax increase. 5 min Pathetic northoles 16
breaking news!!!!! 33 min Keep dreaming 767
LWE 8A Football Champions 1 hr The White Crayon 42
Portillos in Lockport 1 hr Duke 12
Do Republicans even care about sexual assault? 3 hr CaptSpaulding 119
stop whistling at women! 6 hr CaptSpaulding 46
Just Dont Reply to Cap 7 hr DCON 1

Joliet Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance