Phoney Molony

Lemont, IL

#1 Mar 28, 2013
So this f***face is on the Planning Commission?! No wonder this town has no development.
Dr Jekeyl and Mr Hyde KT

Lockport, IL

#2 Mar 28, 2013
lock this guy up and throw the key away that would talk about a decorated war hero like Bill. He should be so lucky to have the respect that he has. The writer of this is the same writer that posts all day long but sends out cards talking about people on blogs. He is a Dr. Jekeyl and Mr. Hyde! Really! Take a look at him! We will see him with his pot belly, thinning hairline, no neck, protruding teeth, no money, and frustrated. And he is running for public office...wink, wink! He will be on here in a minute talking dirty stuff about old ladies, as his mind is one hundred percent in the gutter. Guess he never heard of decency toward the citizens of Lkpt. Vote Steve for an honorable and respected man who will treat you the same!
Dr Jekeyl and Mr Hyde KT

Lockport, IL

#3 Apr 3, 2013
I can't decide if I'm a Lesbo, Homo, or all of the above.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Joliet Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Mongo skips paying $522,877 in taxes? 37 min Almost a horrible... 1
Fairmont School District being destroyed 2 hr Fairmont Questioner 35
Investors never invest their own money (Apr '11) 2 hr Fed Up 10,092
LW 210 Forensic Audit 3 hr educate yourselves 25
A question for the Mayor? (Mar '15) 4 hr Been thier done that 433
Noak - Friends with money 4 hr rbs 29
Take Back Romeoville from Mad King John 6 hr rbs 44
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Joliet Mortgages