Mayor Sets Turner Streit

Posted in the Joliet Forum

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Kay Oss

United States

#1 Feb 5, 2014
So glad to see the mayor hand it to Turner tonight!
adc123

Lemont, IL

#3 Feb 5, 2014
Kay Oss wrote:
okay I'll bite. What happened now?
Lockport local

Lockport, IL

#4 Feb 9, 2014
Kay Oss wrote:
Turner is the example of making things up as you go along! He doesn't let the truth get in the way a story he wants to tell the media. Turner is all about "DAZZELING THEM WITH HIS BRILLIANCE AND BAFFLING THEM WITH HIS B S". More cathardic renderings are quaranteed in the future every time he opens his "pie hole".
SaSu

Homer Glen, IL

#5 Feb 10, 2014
Lockport local wrote:
<quoted text>Turner is the example of making things up as you go along! He doesn't let the truth get in the way a story he wants to tell the media. Turner is all about "DAZZELING THEM WITH HIS BRILLIANCE AND BAFFLING THEM WITH HIS B S". More cathardic renderings are quaranteed in the future every time he opens his "pie hole".
Dazzling and cathartic.
Lockport local

Lockport, IL

#6 Feb 10, 2014
SaSu wrote:
<quoted text>
Dazzling and cathartic.
Got it!! Will try better next time.
Lkpt Status

Lockport, IL

#7 Feb 12, 2014
Poor little Turner...so many political failures. Apparently the mayor depantsed him at the meeting for lying to the news reporters...again.

Isn't Turner running for re-election in 2015? I wonder how badly he'll lose that election? 80% to 20%?
too cool

Geneva, IL

#8 Feb 12, 2014
So why are you socially stunted children so afraid of Turner? You little children rant on here all the time. Does your mommy know you are in the basement playing on the computer again? Maybe Turner could get help for you?

You should get dressed and go out into the world and be somebody. You can't get a job if you sit in front of the computer in your underwear all day.

Maybe you could talk to a girl? Oh wait, baby steps, sorry.
Howdudothat

Lockport, IL

#9 Feb 13, 2014
too cool wrote:
So why are you socially stunted children so afraid of Turner? You little children rant on here all the time. Does your mommy know you are in the basement playing on the computer again? Maybe Turner could get help for you?
You should get dressed and go out into the world and be somebody. You can't get a job if you sit in front of the computer in your underwear all day.
Maybe you could talk to a girl? Oh wait, baby steps, sorry.
How were you able to rate your own post with positive judgments six times? Lord knows that most people here knows exactly who you are and obviously wouldn't rate any posts of yours as anything positive. Do you have the ability to go to six computers with six different ISP's? Maybe you are running around various floors of an office building of some sort? Topix does not allow one to rate their own post (from the same ISP), so I'm curious as to how you are doing this. Maybe if you share your trick, you'll make some friends?

Since: Dec 12

Location hidden

#10 Feb 13, 2014
Howdudothat wrote:
<quoted text>
How were you able to rate your own post with positive judgments six times? Lord knows that most people here knows exactly who you are and obviously wouldn't rate any posts of yours as anything positive. Do you have the ability to go to six computers with six different ISP's? Maybe you are running around various floors of an office building of some sort? Topix does not allow one to rate their own post (from the same ISP), so I'm curious as to how you are doing this. Maybe if you share your trick, you'll make some friends?
Its easy multiple browsers (FireFox, IE, Chrome, Dragon) and proxy IP's Open multiple tabs using multiple IP's and you can up vote yourself in a matter of minutes. I've called him out and this before.
EJC at work

Bolingbrook, IL

#11 Feb 13, 2014
EJC are you at work? Will they let you post on duty?
EJC at work

Bolingbrook, IL

#12 Feb 13, 2014
Can you get in trouble for blog posting on duty instead of working? Be careful.
EJC at work

Bolingbrook, IL

#13 Feb 13, 2014
Are you using government networks or computers? Again, be careful.

Location hidden

#14 Feb 13, 2014
LOL my first post in nearly a month and you immediately assume I'm at work? I'll ask you the same, oh thats right you're the owner so the same rules don't apply.

Location hidden

#15 Feb 13, 2014
EJC at work wrote:
Are you using government networks or computers? Again, be careful.
So you know its 2014 we have these things called smartphones where I don't need to on a desktop or laptop. They work on this thing called a cell signal, its all wireless and guess what I pay for the ability to use it.
EJC at work

Bolingbrook, IL

#16 Feb 13, 2014
I'm glad you are doing it right. You are a good man EJC.
EJC at work

Bolingbrook, IL

#17 Feb 13, 2014
I, frankly, am tired of people complaining about government workers spending time on blogs while working. Everybody needs to blow off a little steam. It's probably good for your mental health to stick it to people on these blogs. You can say what ever you want and you won't get caught. The government should pay you to do this. You are a righteous dude.
EJC at work

Bolingbrook, IL

#18 Feb 13, 2014
The fact that you have posted so many times tells me that you are very experienced and probably very calm at work. Your time on line should be negotiated in your next contract. The record you have achieved should be used as evidence to show how this helps your job. Good job.

Location hidden

#19 Feb 13, 2014
EJC at work wrote:
The fact that you have posted so many times tells me that you are very experienced and probably very calm at work. Your time on line should be negotiated in your next contract. The record you have achieved should be used as evidence to show how this helps your job. Good job.
Me thinks I have a stalker. It's rather disconcerting to me that you believe I spend all of my time pursing internet forums while I am at work. Rest assured I am not. As I have posted in the past my post rate is well under one a day, unlike yourself who seems to frequent this forum religiously. I have made this challenge to you in the past and I renew that challenge. Register and stop posting as a "guest"
He Back

Lockport, IL

#20 Feb 13, 2014
Turner will not slither out from his anonymous little rock to actually confront you like a man. If he has demonstrated anything over the years, it is that he is a colossal coward.
Like you

Naperville, IL

#21 Feb 14, 2014
Do you mean like you?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Joliet Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Trumps A Punk 14 min Sharky 2
Will the REAL Lway taxpayers unite! (Nov '15) 30 min sickos 3,980
Benghazi: Trey Gowdy Clears Hillary Clinton 40 min Shark News 1
fairmont school board's failing leadership 46 min Fairmont Questioner 52
haha 57 min Still laughing 14
Lory Lynch Meets Privately w Bill Clinton 2 hr Look in the mirror 2
Say NO to Syrian Refugees 2 hr Some guy 29

Joliet Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance