No License? Suspended License? You Ma...

No License? Suspended License? You May Get Pulled Over in Elmhurst

There are 10 comments on the Patch.com story from Jun 24, 2012, titled No License? Suspended License? You May Get Pulled Over in Elmhurst. In it, Patch.com reports that:

Driving with a Suspended License Joi J. Wilson, 27, 925 Lois Place, Joliet, was arrested and charged with driving with a suspended license after the white Ford E350 she was driving was involved in an accident with a 40-year-old Elmwood Park man at Spring and Vallette at 8:20 a.m. June 15.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Patch.com.

Billy Campbell eee

United States

#1 Jun 24, 2012
You should have driven through Melrose Park. They've even been known to sell licenses in the past to needy desperate drivrs. I can almost guarantee you wouldn't be pulled over unless you're driving while black on ninth avenue.
Truth Seeker

Ingleside, IL

#2 Jun 25, 2012
Billy Campbell eee wrote:
You should have driven through Melrose Park. They've even been known to sell licenses in the past to needy desperate drivrs. I can almost guarantee you wouldn't be pulled over unless you're driving while black on ninth avenue.
i always hate driving down Mannheim.
Its 30mph and not one mph over it.
Cops are everywhere on that road.

Since: May 11

Location hidden

#3 Jun 25, 2012
Truth Seeker wrote:
<quoted text>
i always hate driving down Mannheim.
Its 30mph and not one mph over it.
Cops are everywhere on that road.
30 in Stone Park not Melrose
Billy Campbell Corrupteee

United States

#4 Jun 25, 2012
Truth Seeker wrote:
<quoted text>i always hate driving down Mannheim.
Its 30mph and not one mph over it.
Cops are everywhere on that road.
You're not familiar with our area at all. Doesn't your own town Ingleside have a Topix?
Truth Seeker

Ingleside, IL

#5 Jun 25, 2012
Taxpayer for years wrote:
<quoted text>30 in Stone Park not Melrose
yeah i know half is in one town the other half in the other.
still the speed limit is 30mph
i haven't had any tickets since the early 80's and i want to keep it that way.
So i keep it at 30 or under.
Besides the cops in both towns go after speeders with a vengeance.

Since: May 11

Location hidden

#6 Jun 25, 2012
Truth Seeker wrote:
<quoted text>
yeah i know half is in one town the other half in the other.
still the speed limit is 30mph
i haven't had any tickets since the early 80's and i want to keep it that way.
So i keep it at 30 or under.
Besides the cops in both towns go after speeders with a vengeance.
South of North Avenue to Lake is Stone Park, South of Armitage is Melrose Park, South of Grand is County ALL are money hungry
Truth Seeker

Ingleside, IL

#7 Jun 26, 2012
Taxpayer for years wrote:
<quoted text>South of North Avenue to Lake is Stone Park, South of Armitage is Melrose Park, South of Grand is County ALL are money hungry
thanks i know the boarders :)
you're right they ALL are money hungry for speeders.
Law

Germany

#11 Jun 27, 2012
He's 60 yrs old
Ricardo

United States

#12 Jun 27, 2012
Law wrote:
He's 60 yrs old
I could tell he was an old fart. He has no memory of anything. He probably can't get hard and has shrunken balls. That probably helps when he masquerades as a woman.
Issuing

Chicago, IL

#14 Nov 5, 2013
Riverside police man are all money hungry

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Joliet Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Facts matter 12 hr Robert Thomas 4
JJ's Picnic Grove and Tavern (Aug '14) 13 hr Jimmy John 10
Bin Laden's brother lived in Trump Tower, gave ... 22 hr you swallow 13
New Lenox residents express dissent about new d... (Jul '15) Mon Tuck Frump 30
Emails Forbes Mon Stuffed 1
Honeytree Improvement Association (Aug '10) Mon Honeytree Resident 48
Why poor white males are the core of Trump's su... (Mar '16) Mon you swallow 32

Joliet Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Joliet Mortgages