Police activity at Red Wing Shoes

Police activity at Red Wing Shoes

Posted in the Joliet Forum

Opinion

Chicago, IL

#1 Apr 22, 2013
Anyone know what happened there last Thursday around 5:00?
Moodkiller

New Lenox, IL

#2 Apr 23, 2013
Maybe they were investigating the scene of an accident; a customer was in the store.
Retired

New Lenox, IL

#3 Apr 23, 2013
It takes at least three of these jokers to write a ticket so that is probably what you saw.
Opinion

Chicago, IL

#4 Apr 24, 2013
There were 5 squads, a fire truck and an ambulance.
rfi

Chicago, IL

#5 Apr 24, 2013
Moodkiller wrote:
Maybe they were investigating the scene of an accident; a customer was in the store.
maybe Redwing can close along with ACE. Then I can do all my shopping at Walmart
he she observer

Hoffman Estates, IL

#6 Apr 24, 2013
rfi wrote:
<quoted text>maybe Redwing can close along with ACE. Then I can do all my shopping at Walmart
Maybe the firefighters can install that fire hose up that fruity bastard from ace hardwares a$$ flush all that womanly estrogen out his system.
i know

Chicago, IL

#7 Apr 25, 2013
I know the man who the police were called on. He works there and is an alcoholic. He was threatening to kill people.
wtf

Hoffman Estates, IL

#8 Apr 25, 2013
i know wrote:
I know the man who the police were called on. He works there and is an alcoholic. He was threatening to kill people.
Which guy the one with the long blonde girly hair or fruit loop gary the fairy?
Mary

Aurora, IL

#9 Jun 22, 2013
Why are some of you so hostile? If you don't like Ace Hardware and Red Wing and would prefer to shop at Walmart, go ahead. No one is stopping you. But there is no reason for the name calling and nasty comments.
With Mary

Saint Charles, IL

#10 Jun 22, 2013
I'm with you Mary. Welcome to the Toxic forum.

I did hear that the police were at the scene because some heel was in there but got booted out because she had no soul.

True story.
hippy expert

Schaumburg, IL

#11 Jun 23, 2013
Mary wrote:
Why are some of you so hostile? If you don't like Ace Hardware and Red Wing and would prefer to shop at Walmart, go ahead. No one is stopping you. But there is no reason for the name calling and nasty comments.
Mary,Are you involved with the pony tail freak show at the local hardware store?
Eric Snowedin

New Lenox, IL

#12 Jun 23, 2013
The Ace store is still open?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Joliet Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Drug Test Deadbeats 2 min Patriot 16
Media Hiding From Anti ISIS AZ Protest Today 9 min Patriot 2
A question for the Mayor? 1 hr Get a clue 158
Johnny n Sharky Your Jobs In DANGER 3 hr Neighbor 6
Country Clinton 5 hr Leroy 2
Bernie caught as a PERV 7 hr Patriot 11
bernie not a perv! teabaggers scared! 7 hr Patriot 7
More from around the web

Joliet People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE