shugga28

Blytheville, AR

#1 Jan 1, 2013
I went to school with her and wonderng if anyone knows were she is? I wanna get in touch. Thanks

Since: May 11

Blytheville, AR

#2 Jan 14, 2013
shugga28 wrote:
I went to school with her and wonderng if anyone knows were she is? I wanna get in touch. Thanks
Apparently you had too much to drink last night, and may want to think this one over when you come to your senses.
benny

Blytheville, AR

#3 Jan 14, 2013
THE PROPHET ONE wrote:
<quoted text>Apparently you had too much to drink last night, and may want to think this one over when you come to your senses.
i came to my senses, i find young girls with problems in their life and try to take advantage of them.
i lie to them, tell them i'm trying to help them and if they reject me, i try to get them in trouble or bad mouth them on topix.
i cann't help myself, i'm a stalker.
knumbnuts

Blytheville, AR

#4 Jan 17, 2013
You are really are one sick puppy, aren't you? Granted! I have my issues, and agendas. You would not understand any of what they are, or why I'm here! Makes you wonder? Makes you realize?

Probably not!!
Slick

Nashville, TN

#5 Apr 17, 2013
Rick may is so fine

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Joiner Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Appalled 6 min Kitty 12
Flooding in Tyronza! 2 hr Colin Ezekiel 1
Did you vote today? (Jun '10) 2 hr BARNEYII 29,901
AR More than 1,000 dead birds fall from sky in Ark (Jan '11) 7 hr Granpa bilbo 10,067
question aut old lepanto 9 hr wwdeel 1
Foodstamps 11 hr tax payer 4
Michael Churchill Cassidy (Jul '12) 12 hr Herman 6
Joiner Dating
Find my Match

Joiner Jobs

Joiner People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Joiner News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Joiner

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]