Posted in the Joiner Forum
#1 Jul 24, 2012
§ 5-71-208. Harassment.
(a) A person commits the offense of harassment if, with purpose to harass, annoy, or alarm another person, without good cause, he:
(1) Strikes, shoves, kicks, or otherwise touches a person, subjects him to offensive physical contact or attempts or threatens to do so; or
(2) In a public place, directs obscene language or makes an obscene gesture to or at another person in a manner likely to provoke a violent or disorderly response; or
(3) Follows a person in or about a public place; or
(4) In a public place repeatedly insults, taunts, or challenges another in a manner likely to provoke a violent or disorderly response; or
(5) Engages in conduct or repeatedly commits acts that alarm or seriously annoy another person and that serve no legitimate purpose; or
(6) Places the person under surveillance by remaining present outside his or her school, place of employment, vehicle, other place occupied by the person, or residence, other than the residence of the defendant, for no purpose other than to harass, alarm, or annoy.
(b) Harassment is a Class A misdemeanor.
(c) It is an affirmative defense to prosecution under this section whenever the actor is a law enforcement officer, licensed private investigator, attorney, process server, licensed bail bondsman, or a store detective acting within the reasonable scope of his duty while conducting surveillance on an official work assignment.
(d)(1) A judicial officer, upon pretrial release of the defendant, shall enter a no contact order in writing consistent with Rules 9.3 and 9.4 of the Arkansas Rules of Criminal Procedure and shall give notice to the defendant of penalties contained in Rule 9.5 of the Arkansas Rules of Criminal Procedure.
(2) This no contact order shall remain in effect during the pendency of any appeal of a conviction under this section.
(3) The judicial officer or prosecuting attorney shall provide a copy of this no contact order to the victim and arresting agency without unnecessary delay.
Since: May 08
#3 Jul 25, 2012
#4 Jul 26, 2012
hey benny i checked out your link.
do you like the taste of pee pee?
#5 Jul 26, 2012
It is strange that a man can have a restraining order against another man, yet this man's wife can still visit the other man who has had a restraining order placed upon him.
#10 Aug 2, 2012
call mcsd i dont care.
maybe ill call them myself.
i used you but now im done with you.
how does it feel.
#11 Aug 2, 2012
are you stalking me.
your worst than a girl.
maybe you are a girl.
maybe ill call you bernice instead of benny.
#12 Aug 2, 2012
i was never your friend.
i just used you.
the only thing rattling is the rocks in your head.
Since: Sep 10
#14 Aug 8, 2012
It feels like I know who you are, and the one who's post comes from Katy, TX.
How does that feel to you?
I'm still watching, and documenting everything.
See ya'll in court.
Add your comments below
|Did you vote today? (Jun '10)||2 hr||Robert Byrd Demo...||40,093|
|Ashleigh rece||Thu||Just me||1|
|Slideshow: Sister Rosetta Tharpe sign unveiled ...||Thu||fo sho||2|
|Nancy Edlemon (Sep '15)||Thu||Knows better||5|
|Illegal Casinos In Lepanto (Jan '13)||Oct 15||Jimmy Clyde jenkins||37|
|Mary Mary||Oct 15||whrthless||1|
|T Lloyd||Oct 14||Duh||10|
Find what you want!
Search Joiner Forum Now
Copyright © 2017 Topix LLC