First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Manila, AR

#1 Nov 30, 2012
When does the son and his ugly bitch go on trial? Should be pretty soon it has been put off long enough. Time for them to pay.

Manila, AR

#3 Nov 30, 2012
yes I must agree with that. But the son and his ugly bitch were truly the worst devils in the bunch
what the hell

Hendersonville, TN

#4 Dec 10, 2012
They are all murderers in my book. I heard that ugly bitch is out. She's probably already back on the streets looking for another helpless old man to take everything from....sleeping around........... or did she run away already.

Manila, AR

#5 Dec 10, 2012
The Odom girl is out I know. But I thought the demon's girlfriend and him were still locked up. I hear the trial has once again been postponed.
Strange

Sherwood, AR

#6 Dec 12, 2012
http://wreg.com/2012/12/11/elderly-abuse-case...

Can't believe they are saying she was eligible for parole with time already served. Dang shame she didn't get more time than this. They should all be tortured just like that did him. Sorry low lifes!
Meeee

Blytheville, AR

#7 Dec 12, 2012
Not parole dummy she was at the county idiot so how u get eligible for parol she took her plea so she wouldn't have to go to trial but I agree with ya on the other things I jus had to straighten the truth out for ya let them rot in HELL !!!!!!!!!!
Strange

Sherwood, AR

#8 Dec 13, 2012
Meeee wrote:
Not parole dummy she was at the county idiot so how u get eligible for parol she took her plea so she wouldn't have to go to trial but I agree with ya on the other things I jus had to straighten the truth out for ya let them rot in HELL !!!!!!!!!!
I am neither an idiot or a dummy!! The dang news report clearly says PAROLE. Read it if you can jackass!!
A friend

Blytheville, AR

#9 Dec 13, 2012
I hope u don't believe everything u see or hear on the news ms. Cause you absolutely can not parole out of the county jail she took five yrs probation so she would have to be gone to prison to get parole now like I said they should get a long long time for this but the system is so screwed up ya get more time for drugs than murder
hello

United States

#10 Dec 13, 2012
Yes you can parole out of the county

Manila, AR

#11 Dec 13, 2012
It is pretty damn sorry when someone can assist in killing an elderly helpless man and only spend 6 months in jail. That does not bode well for what they will probably do to III. He might get another 6 months. I hope a jury shows as much contempt for his crime as I do. Apparently the prosecuters didn't think much of her part in it to let her plea out. SAD.
Meee

Blytheville, AR

#12 Dec 14, 2012
Hell no you can not parole out from the county you have to be sentence by the Courts then go to doinocstise to be elvaluated by the state but now if u get sent back to the county after being in the prison system than you can parol out from the county but other than that it doesn't work that way. She never been to prison just the county jail an never was sentence till a week ago or I say HANG em all. But this if the facts 100 percent

Manila, AR

#13 Dec 18, 2012
Did the trial against little goodo start this week or did they postpone it once again?
bbbb

Lake City, AR

#14 Dec 18, 2012
it was today
Meee

Blytheville, AR

#15 Dec 18, 2012
He'll be out with in three yrs or less an with our system it'll be less. Dam should've gave him life
bbbb

Lake City, AR

#16 Dec 19, 2012
i agree he should have got life i think everyone that was involve should have got life. like u said he only got 10 years but he will be out before that
erby

Little Rock, AR

#17 Dec 19, 2012
can't touch me,
i'm still free and on the payroll.

Manila, AR

#18 Dec 19, 2012
42 months! That is BS. He will likely be out before the others go to trial. I hope he has no claim on the house and property here and Joiner. I don't ever want to have to look at his lying face again.
bbbb

Lake City, AR

#19 Dec 19, 2012
i know right
Hmm

United States

#20 Dec 22, 2012
He was only charged with taking advantage of him financially, he'll be out in 6 months. It's ultimately the caregiver who will be responsible for his conditions prior to his death. She should have done whatever it took to get him outta there & did not. I'll be glad when it's over & we don't have these sorry folks in our community anymore!
and justice for all

Blytheville, AR

#21 Dec 24, 2012
sounds like someone done cut themselves a deal.
42 months or time served?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Joiner Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Clayton Holiman Tue Liz 1
Hannah Watson busted!!!!!!! Mon lol 3
Zack story Aug 22 Silver 2
Dope head females Aug 22 Criscross 4
Josh miles Aug 22 Lepanto jester 1
Tracy feathers I'm coming for you Aug 22 Mark lark 21
under age drivers Aug 22 guest 5

Joiner Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance