First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Michelle

Canajoharie, NY

#24 Feb 3, 2013
to NINA: apparently a big dose of closet case syndrome. i feel bad for the insecure males in FP.
LOL wow yep

Canajoharie, NY

#25 Feb 3, 2013
someone told me he runs up his mamas ass every chance that he gets. no wonder michelle left him....
to Nina

Canajoharie, NY

#26 Feb 17, 2013
your daddy is, you b**ch.
charity

Canajoharie, NY

#27 Feb 17, 2013
I love these wholesome american exchanges...omg..what rock do you live under?I truly feel your pain and I mean it.

Since: Dec 12

Location hidden

#28 Feb 17, 2013
There is gay pee in the drinking water in Fort Plain! It flows down from Sharon Springs!
Old Timer

Canajoharie, NY

#29 Feb 17, 2013
You people are such scum, it makes me sick to read the crap that you all are trying to sell. Jeremy is a fine young man and his parents work this butts off. And when was the last time any of you idiots paid him or his wife a dime? I bet if we required anyone who wrote on these pages to pass a IQ test these pages would be empty...

LEAVE THESE KID ALONE AND GET A LIFE!
WTF

Canajoharie, NY

#30 Feb 22, 2013
Old Timer wrote:
You people are such scum, it makes me sick to read the crap that you all are trying to sell. Jeremy is a fine young man and his parents work this butts off. And when was the last time any of you idiots paid him or his wife a dime? I bet if we required anyone who wrote on these pages to pass a IQ test these pages would be empty...
LEAVE THESE KID ALONE AND GET A LIFE!
You stupid a**...no Sh*t JEREMY SPRAKER AND HIS WIFE AND FAMILY ARE FINE. WE ARE TALKING ABOUT JEREMY VANGURP AND HIS TUPID MOTHER PENNY, BOTH WORK AT MCDONALDS. Get your head out of your a** and follow the conversation properly.

JEREMY VANGURP is a closet fag who loves is mommy's pu**y.
So Silly

Enfield, CT

#31 Apr 20, 2013
but see all you ppl who think jermy spraker and his family are fine are soooooo wrong. he left his wife wit their sons to go live with his boyfriend. talking mad shit about how his wife is so mean this tht and the 3rd, when i guess he ditches his kids to be with his boyfriend. he is pathetic and need to catch a reality check about what it is to be a real man and own up to taking care of his kids! oh well just goes to show ya what kind of person he is.
Ive had enough

Redfield, NY

#32 Apr 29, 2013
she was told he was a closet freak and she chose to get with him anyway. it's her own fault that she let him stick his d*7k in her and knock her up, im not saying she is bad looking because she isnt but she should have listened to the poeple around her. once a pole smoker, always a pole smoker!!

Since: Jun 13

Springfield, MA

#33 Jun 28, 2013
Jeremy is a good kid he put up with a lot from his wife he did everything laundry dishes clean house bath the kids and work she did nothing just sit home and bitch to him all the time. He took boys out for walks. He just got tired of doing everything got burnt out He loves his kids very much. She just loves drama every day. And his parents love them boys very much. They have done a lot for them boys. Very nice people. So stop talking shit about them and when he came home from work she would ask him what's for dinner. Or can you get me pizza if he did not have the money she would get pissed off and call him names. He was no good. That is what he put up with. He loves and misses his boys very much.
Nicole Spraker

Plantsville, CT

#35 Jul 3, 2013
Ya know I've been silent on a lot of these posts because its bullshit and I really didn't want to waste my time on the bullshit, so let me make one thing very clear to twinklingbggs, and the poster of the other two forums, cuddle buggs, because after reading this I know exactly who you are. You are only defending him because of the bond that you share with him, and I'm gunna let you know sunshine, you sit here and trash my name but every single time you and I texted or talked on the phone you didn't have too many positive things to say about Jeremy or his life choices, he and the entire situation that he chose to put himself in disgusts you, remember? I find it amusing how you sit and run your trap about him behind his back but want to champion him on topix!!!! Lets be real now shall we, the three of us, you, your partner, and I all have iPhones, do you really think that any conversation between us wasn't screen shot? Do you honestly think I don't have these screen shots saved? If you have said no to any of these questions you are sorely mistaken pumpkin. If you don't think that these screen shots wont matter when I show them, guess what YOU'RE WRONG AGAIN!! Now you and yours kindly keep my name out if your mouth, I don't talk about you behind your back, if I have something to say to you I will say it to your face, and I don't post on topix under a false name that I use regularly on my computer that other people, people who have really good memories will be able to see and remember. Now unless you would like to see a side if me that few have the awesome privilege to see, I would stop running your mouth about me, on topix, on Facebook, and to not only your family but your partners family as well, because guess what sunshine if I need to grow up then so do you, because honestly let's take a look at the facts here: you posted under a fake name, you lied throughout that entire post, oh yea and you're in you forties and are acting like a damn child and talking about someone half your age on a bullshit asshole bashing site!!! Now please get a life and go kick rocks in open toed shoes, and kindly remember that I know things about you that you don't want certain people knowing about. Have a fantastic night!!
Politeness Man

Bronx, NY

#36 Jul 5, 2013
That's not very nice.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Johnstown Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Campers Corner Store Pizza 33 min Pizza lova 3
Old Palatine Bridge Pizza Hut 5 hr Hungray 4
Merger Please! Sat Ole timer 9
Fultonville Teen Sawyer Fredericks Won't Have A... Apr 23 Nina 2
vfw drunk Apr 23 who said that 4
anjelia ortiz (Jan '14) Apr 22 scum 19
Heritage in mayfield Apr 21 gracie 1
More from around the web

Johnstown People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE