Why is Jason Blowers Patroling The St...

Why is Jason Blowers Patroling The Streets Citizens Put a Stop to It!!!

Posted in the Johnstown Forum

Johnstown Citizen

Long Eddy, NY

#1 Jul 28, 2011
As a citizen in Johnstown I now feel that I cannot trust the local police department now. How can a police officer that strangled his girlfriend still be a police officer, this is also the same police officer that had beaten up a Montgomery County inmate. Citizens of Johnstown we need to take a stand against this man, and the corrupt Johnstown police department. We as citizens need to be contacting the Mayor's office and start asking why this is happening. Why is he able to still protect the law, and get away with breaking the law. What is wrong with society today. It basically says if your a police officer you can get away with the law. Where is the justice here if one of us did something like this we be sitting in jail most likely. Once again lets come together and stand up for our rights!!!!!
Johnstown Citizen

Long Eddy, NY

#2 Jul 28, 2011
In response to my own post. I forgot to mention that Police Officer Blowers is also friends with the Police Chief, so this kind of explains why he is back to work. I would like to know what happened with the internal investigation, we as a public entity have the right to know! Look at all the other threads about him, nobody has nothing good to say, take a look this is who they got protecting our city. One hell of a dirty cop!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Johnstown Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Ocean Marie Foster 1 hr Cbrrider 13
nbt bank fort plain 4 hr Lovingfriend 23
Goddamn mexicans and black all over! (Sep '15) 11 hr Redneck 81 10
News Andrew Jackson is getting bumped from the $20 Wed Yankee Dave 96
amish horse sh*t (Mar '13) Apr 29 KRM 91
News City a ghost town, dump (Jan '13) Apr 28 breitbart 2
looking for no strings attached female Apr 28 Been there 5
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Johnstown Mortgages