created by: Top Mod2 | Sep 13, 2010

New York

3,595 votes

New York Primary Election Sept 14: Will you vote?

Click on an option to vote

• Yes
  • No
  • Other (explain below)

Comments (Page 826)

Showing posts 16,501 - 16,520 of16,768
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:

Since: Dec 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 5, 2013

Judged:

Thanks to ALL of the countries who helped the U.S. victims after hurricane "Sandy."

It is highly appropriate that we send THANKS to all of the countries to which we have given our help to over the years, by them returning our favors after "Sandy" ravaged our East Coast, leaving dead, homelessness, and pure disaster in its wake, by them sending the victims monetary and physical help. After all, we have helped these countries with their disasters, social turmoil, war, disease and poverty. We have given them BILLIONS of DOLLARS and huge amounts of manpower, food, survival equipment, shelter, airlifts, etc.

Listed below are ALL the countries and worldwide organizations that gave us their gracious assistance.

1. Israel

To those who ask, yes, the "List" is complete.

Unrelyable

Brooklyn, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 6, 2013

Judged:

Hingle McCringleberry wrote:
<quoted text>Yo, it was his turn to buy lunch, and when the democrats heard he was buying, they showed up by the thousands, ain't nothing changed.
And this is showing he didn't create dependency, how?

Oh, it's not, and you can't come up with a reasonable excuse for your own thinking, so you ignore the question asked and attack the left? AND you're conservative? Ha ha shocked, here, let me tell ya!
Unrelyable

Brooklyn, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 6, 2013

Judged:

Thanks to ALL of the countries who helped the U.S. victims after hurricane "Sandy."

It is highly appropriate that we send THANKS to all of the countries to which we have given our help to over the years, by them returning our favors after "Sandy" ravaged our East Coast, leaving dead, homelessness, and pure disaster in its wake, by them sending the victims monetary and physical help. After all, we have helped these countries with their disasters, social turmoil, war, disease and poverty. We have given them BILLIONS of DOLLARS and huge amounts of manpower, food, survival equipment, shelter, airlifts, etc.

Listed below are ALL the countries and worldwide organizations that gave us their gracious assistance.

1. Israel

How many countries did we ask for help?

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 6, 2013

Judged:

Unrelyable wrote:
<quoted text>
And this is showing he didn't create dependency, how?
Oh, it's not, and you can't come up with a reasonable excuse for your own thinking, so you ignore the question asked and attack the left? AND you're conservative? Ha ha shocked, here, let me tell ya!
You have the sense of humor of a toad that has been run over several times, helping those in need is admirable, creating a generational dependence rather than opportunity is the doing of democrats, whose only intention was to create a voting block ad infinitum of dependents to be exploited. Shameful.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 6, 2013

Judged:

Unrelyable wrote:
<quoted text>
How many countries did we ask for help?
Those who act out of conscience, never have to be asked. Of course that would never occur to you, you never disappoint my argument.
abc

New York, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 6, 2013

yes i will
abc

New York, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 6, 2013

will try again
Unrelyable

Vernon, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 7, 2013

Judged:

<quoted text>Those who act out of conscience, never have to be asked. Of course that would never occur to you, you never disappoint my argument.
It would never occur to me that countries COULD give aid if they wanted? Ha ha you've assumed everything else you've claimed, why not assume you know me and my thoughts, too! Logical!

I never disappoint your argument? Of course not. You have a preconceived notion that countries should help us. Ha ha you want me to negate a preconceived notion of a conservative? Ha ha ha ya, cause THAT'S possible.

I just don't assume countries NEED to help us, nor do I assume that if countries don't, we shouldn't help them.

I refer back to your messiah, Jesus. What would Jesus do? Would he treat others the way he would want to be treated, or would he do an eye for an eye?

Ha ha ha I love atheists have a more moral standpoint then theists ever could!
Unrelyable

Vernon, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 7, 2013

Judged:

<quoted text>You have the sense of humor of a toad that has been run over several times, helping those in need is admirable, creating a generational dependence rather than opportunity is the doing of democrats, whose only intention was to create a voting block ad infinitum of dependents to be exploited. Shameful.
"helping those in need is admirable, creating a generational dependence rather than opportunity "

Again, I ask, did jesus make people dependent by giving them fish and loaves?

You ignore my point because you KNOW helping people doesn't make them dependent. Everyone knows it. Do SOME people abuse governmental programs? Of course, but it's really not as big of a problem as you'd have people believe...

8% of people on welfare abuse it... 8%...

You'd get rid of welfare because 8% of people abuse it? Let me take a wild guess, even though 90% of people want background checks on guns, you don't agree with that.

So, the logical mind if conservatives is: if 8% of people abuse something, get rid of it. If 90% of the people want something, f them...

Speaking of creating a voting block, how about looking up gerrymandering and how democrats got more votes in the house, yet republicans kept control. Ha ha ha idiots... Idiots everywhere

Since: Jan 13

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 7, 2013

Judged:

1. Israel
each state should be responsible for their own disaster , no more federal government handouts.. that was your boy Mitt during his campaign stump. No wonder he never came close to the presidency . getting money from other countries is a handout , strange a conservative would be asking for handouts ..?

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 7, 2013

Judged:

Unrelyable wrote:
<quoted text>
"helping those in need is admirable, creating a generational dependence rather than opportunity "
Again, I ask, did jesus make people dependent by giving them fish and loaves?
You ignore my point because you KNOW helping people doesn't make them dependent. Everyone knows it. Do SOME people abuse governmental programs? Of course, but it's really not as big of a problem as you'd have people believe...
8% of people on welfare abuse it... 8%...
You'd get rid of welfare because 8% of people abuse it? Let me take a wild guess, even though 90% of people want background checks on guns, you don't agree with that.
So, the logical mind if conservatives is: if 8% of people abuse something, get rid of it. If 90% of the people want something, f them...
Speaking of creating a voting block, how about looking up gerrymandering and how democrats got more votes in the house, yet republicans kept control. Ha ha ha idiots... Idiots everywhere
You want to see idiots, catch your reflection in a window. Jesus fed their souls and they were fed for the rest of their lives, that is the point of the parable, but you wouldn't understand that, you are a myoptic democrat, you would come back over and over again for free lunch, AND complain when you didn't get it. Go Barney Frank yourself.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 7, 2013

Judged:

stashu gusinski wrote:
<quoted text>
each state should be responsible for their own disaster , no more federal government handouts.. that was your boy Mitt during his campaign stump. No wonder he never came close to the presidency . getting money from other countries is a handout , strange a conservative would be asking for handouts ..?
The point is charitable giving, not obligation by Federal mandate. The fact that Romney lost to who he lost does not bode well for the United States, the dumbing down of America is a harbringer of its' decline, be prepared when nothing is left.
Unrelyable

Vernon, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 7, 2013

Judged:

<quoted text>You want to see idiots, catch your reflection in a window. Jesus fed their souls and they were fed for the rest of their lives, that is the point of the parable, but you wouldn't understand that, you are a myoptic democrat, you would come back over and over again for free lunch, AND complain when you didn't get it. Go Barney Frank yourself.
Ha ha ha ha ha angry are we??

So, Jesus feeds souls (whatever a soul is) and democrats aren't feeding souls? Ha ha ha ha care to refer us to your scientific research to reach THAT conclusion?? Ha ha ha

"You want to see idiots, catch your reflection in a window. "

Ha ha ha yes cause I'M the one trying to justify why Jesus giving things away for free is ok, yet the government giving things away for free isn't...

Conservative logic never ceases to amaze me!

Oh and way to assume (again) to know me, personally, and what my daily life is. A conservative assuming to know things? Never! Ha ha ha ha
Unrelyable

Vernon, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 7, 2013

Judged:

<quoted text>The point is charitable giving, not obligation by Federal mandate. The fact that Romney lost to who he lost does not bode well for the United States, the dumbing down of America is a harbringer of its' decline, be prepared when nothing is left.
"be prepared when nothing is left."

Ha ha ha what is with EVERY conservative claiming to one, know everything about liberals, and two, claiming to know the future?

Who needs god when Hingle here knows EVERYTHING? Ha ha all hail the messiah Hingle!

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 7, 2013

Judged:

Unrelyable wrote:
<quoted text>
"be prepared when nothing is left."
Ha ha ha what is with EVERY conservative claiming to one, know everything about liberals, and two, claiming to know the future?
Who needs god when Hingle here knows EVERYTHING? Ha ha all hail the messiah Hingle!
When the dumbing down of America began, you were first in line.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 7, 2013

Judged:

Unrelyable wrote:
<quoted text>
Ha ha ha ha ha angry are we??
So, Jesus feeds souls (whatever a soul is) and democrats aren't feeding souls? Ha ha ha ha care to refer us to your scientific research to reach THAT conclusion?? Ha ha ha
Ha ha ha yes cause I'M the one trying to justify why Jesus giving things away for free is ok, yet the government giving things away for free isn't...
Conservative logic never ceases to amaze me!
Oh and way to assume (again) to know me, personally, and what my daily life is. A conservative assuming to know things? Never! Ha ha ha ha
It is better for you to remain silent and thought a fool, than to speak out and remove all doubt.

Do you know what a parable is? Every time you open your mouth, STUPID comes out.

Since: Jun 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 7, 2013

Judged:

1. Israel
If you insist on letting e-mails (especially from AIPAC) and blogs be your only source of education and information, we will never win another election silly gringo...

Ireland has sent $322,000. Taiwan donated $300,000. The Philippines made a donation of $250,000.

http://news.yahoo.com/private-donations-hurri...

shameless-li

Denver, CO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 7, 2013

Judged:

It is highly appropriate that we send THANKS to all of the countries to which we have given our help to over the years, by them returning our favors after "Sandy" ravaged our East Coast, leaving dead, homelessness, and pure disaster in its wake, by them sending the victims monetary and physical help.
this was a storm that affected several states of the u.s. not the entire nation itself....the u.s. can take care of a few of it's own people.
the only people who appear to be suffering are the people who were underinsuranced or not insured at all.
most others received federal assistance from fema, etc...

there will always be the have's and have nots....some will lose alot after this storm, and some will make out like bandits.
go figure....
Unrelyable

Brooklyn, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 7, 2013

Judged:

<quoted text>It is better for you to remain silent and thought a fool, than to speak out and remove all doubt.

Do you know what a parable is? Every time you open your mouth, STUPID comes out.
Do you know what LIVING by a parable means?

I think it's hilarious. All you conservatives way is god and jesus everywhere, yet you wouldn't take two seconds to actually SEE what is being said in that bible you wave at gay people.

Insult me all you want, you still haven't answered two keys questions I've asked in regulars to your logic.
Unrelyable

Brooklyn, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 7, 2013

Judged:

<quoted text>It is better for you to remain silent and thought a fool, than to speak out and remove all doubt.

More stupid then assuming other countries should have helped us for Sandy? Then getting mad because they didn't? Is that what you consider smart? Ha ha

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 16,501 - 16,520 of16,768
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Johnstown Discussions

Search the Johnstown Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
What happened? 22 min curious 6
NY Who do you support for Governor in New York in ... (Oct '10) 2 hr Rush Limpballs 6,331
FortPlain Boycott 5 hr taxed to death 4
NY Who do you support for U.S. Senate in New York ... (Oct '10) 7 hr Billy O Liar 6,353
Who is the hottest guy in Fort Plain, and Canjo??? (Aug '10) 19 hr hiya66 229
Webster Wagner House Jul 20 curious 11
NY Who do you support for Comptroller in New York ... (Oct '10) Jul 20 Sham Hanutty 436
•••
•••
•••
Johnstown Dating

more search filters

less search filters

•••

Johnstown Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••