How to visit a nudist camp

There are 20 comments on the PressConnects.com story from Jul 19, 2007, titled How to visit a nudist camp. In it, PressConnects.com reports that:

“Most clubs expect guests to be clothed when practical, nude when appropriate.”

In the heat of the summer, it's a great time to let inhibitions melt. If you've ever wondered what it would be like to visit a nudist camp -- and there are several close by -- here are some tips for ... via PressConnects.com

Join the discussion below, or Read more at PressConnects.com.

First Prev
of 4
Next Last
NAKEDMAN

Livonia, MI

#1 Aug 7, 2007
I visited a nudist resort before and as soon as I got nude I felt totally comfortable and the breeze blowing on my nude body felt great.
halfNaked

Albany, NY

#2 Aug 8, 2007
HalfNaked is how i roll
Love My Family

United States

#3 Sep 14, 2007
What sickos! Obviously perverts! Those that try to tempt children into this sick habit should be registered as sex offenders for life!
sarab

Riyadh, Saudi Arabia

#4 Jan 2, 2008
i love to be naked at home, beaches and resorts

I love it I love it I love it,

I would like to spend all my life nakeddddd
AlexV

North Bergen, NJ

#5 Jan 5, 2008
I would love to go to naked beach, can you tell me is there any in Sharon Springs or near.
nana

Keeseville, NY

#6 Feb 8, 2009
NAKEDMAN wrote:
I visited a nudist resort before and as soon as I got nude I felt totally comfortable and the breeze blowing on my nude body felt great.
Most of the time the people that go naked shouldn't and the ones that don't can.
Hottie

Newark, NJ

#7 May 2, 2010
I went to one once and had alot of guys staring at me it was like they never seen a woman naked Before.it was funny cuz a few of them were getting excited and that turned me and my hubby on.some of themen there were well blessed as well.but there were too many teenagers there that were nude as well which should not be allowed.we also went to one down south and there were couples doing it right on the beach in front of everyone pretty hot I thought
dan4790

New York, NY

#8 May 4, 2010
Hottie wrote:
I went to one once and had alot of guys staring at me it was like they never seen a woman naked Before.it was funny cuz a few of them were getting excited and that turned me and my hubby on.some of themen there were well blessed as well.but there were too many teenagers there that were nude as well which should not be allowed.we also went to one down south and there were couples doing it right on the beach in front of everyone pretty hot I thought
you sound pretty hot too
dan4790

United States

#10 May 4, 2010
Hottie wrote:
<quoted text> thanks dan4790 I getturned on when I see couples doing in in front of people with out thinking twice.some of whe women there looked real good as you can tell I like doing women as well myhubby even watched me and another women go at it
damn. i don't see that happening in my lifetime though. oh well, to each, his or her own
dan4790

United States

#11 May 4, 2010
one more thing, i'm pretty sure i know who you are. don't worry i will keep my mouth shut. you might know me i'm pretty sure your husband and i have bumped into each other. no pun intended. wouldn't mind bumping into you, pun intended
dan4790

United States

#13 May 4, 2010
whoa i got a wife to think about. you know her too. she would hang my ass out to dry. besides i love her too
dan4790

United States

#14 May 4, 2010
harley davidson, you are one lucky sob
Hottie

Newark, NJ

#15 May 4, 2010
dan4790 wrote:
harley davidson, you are one lucky sob
Where are you from Dan4790
dan4790

United States

#16 May 4, 2010
Hottie wrote:
<quoted text>Where are you from Dan4790
local.i know my ip address is all over though. the picture is starting to become clearer isn't it?i'm also pretty sure you and my wife know each other in a business capacity
Hottie

Newark, NJ

#17 May 4, 2010
dan4790 wrote:
<quoted text>local.i know my ip address is all over though. the picture is starting to become clearer isn't it?i'm also pretty sure you and my wife know each other in a business capacity
Where does she work
Bull

Abingdon, VA

#18 May 4, 2010
Hottie wrote:
Your full of it, the nudist camps arent about the sexuality, it's about freedom from clothing, keep your preverted mind out of my camps
dan4790

United States

#19 May 4, 2010
Hottie wrote:
<quoted text>Where does she work
independent business. i think i've got you narrowed down to 2 people
canjo-outdoors

Lacona, NY

#20 May 6, 2010
Hottie, it's nice to see a local person in touch with themselves and the earth. I'm sure you are a beautiful woman and enjoy the warm sun on your skin and the grass on your feet. If only more people were into the kind of freedoms you are.....the world would be a better place!
Hottie

Newark, NJ

#21 May 6, 2010
canjo-outdoors wrote:
Hottie, it's nice to see a local person in touch with themselves and the earth. I'm sure you are a beautiful woman and enjoy the warm sun on your skin and the grass on your feet. If only more people were into the kind of freedoms you are.....the world would be a better place!
Thank you I so not have a problem showing my body off And it feels good to notice when people stare at me
canjo-outdoors

Lacona, NY

#22 May 6, 2010
I enjoy it as well....when you work out daily, you can be proud to show it off!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 4
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Johnstown Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Sawyer Fredericks Is Coming Home For Rally At F... 2 hr brian moore 1
Bad Automotive service 8 hr buyer beware 4
dazed driver on prospect st nelliston 15 hr out of the blu 1
laura smith Mon laurie smith 2
News Jackson Family: 30 and Counting (Jun '10) May 2 tired of bull 72
anjelia ortiz (Jan '14) May 2 fannymae 22
Anna Herringshaw Apr 30 Billy Joe Bob 7
More from around the web

Johnstown People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE