Shawna

Fort Plain, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 10, 2013

Fact is he probably sang like a little birdie. I know thats what he did in Florida! What does it matter anyways. You just have to be smart enough not to deal with scumbags such as him and his girlfriend! Just steer clear! And if he didn't get arrested, he must have jumped for the hell of it! Kind of stupid don't you think?? Actually funny as hell! But when you do as many drugs as him and Sony, you don't have many brain cells left!
Fort Plain Lady

Port Orange, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 10, 2013

OH you really know what happened in Florida, he did time there for what he did, no DEAL, real time, I guess you know him so well, I am not defending him, he has a problem, and needs help! But maybe if you know all the Reese's he has all of their blood, they all have had deep drug problems, maybe it is Hereditary, doesn't give him and excuse but no your facts before you state your facts, cause you don't have them right Shawna! and maybe if is father showed him some attention earlyier in life..........
Bahahahahaaaa

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 16, 2013

Judged:

Shawna wrote:
Fact is he probably sang like a little birdie. I know thats what he did in Florida! What does it matter anyways. You just have to be smart enough not to deal with scumbags such as him and his girlfriend! Just steer clear! And if he didn't get arrested, he must have jumped for the hell of it! Kind of stupid don't you think?? Actually funny as hell! But when you do as many drugs as him and Sony, you don't have many brain cells left!
U kno this site kills me.... u ppl all think u kno bobby so well but yet none of u kno whats goin on. For one he hasnt sang like a bird!!!! And if he did why wud any of u care unless u were doin things u werent suposed to??? Everyone sits here and worrys about who is rattin out who, if u doin something u shudnt be doin then u shud take responsibility reguardless! And as for sony as u call her that girl goes to work.every day pays her bills and make sure all these ppl on wellfare get what they need out of her check every week. Just becuz bobby may have problems doesnt mean she does!!
Booya

Johnstown, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 22, 2013

Bahahahahaaaa wrote:
<quoted text>
U kno this site kills me.... u ppl all think u kno bobby so well but yet none of u kno whats goin on. For one he hasnt sang like a bird!!!! And if he did why wud any of u care unless u were doin things u werent suposed to??? Everyone sits here and worrys about who is rattin out who, if u doin something u shudnt be doin then u shud take responsibility reguardless! And as for sony as u call her that girl goes to work.every day pays her bills and make sure all these ppl on wellfare get what they need out of her check every week. Just becuz bobby may have problems doesnt mean she does!!
I hope you don't talk like you type retard.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 21 - 24 of24
|
next page >
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••
•••
•••

Johnstown Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Johnstown People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••