David Smith & Tuesday Gray

David Smith & Tuesday Gray

Posted in the Johnstown Forum

JESSE

Pittsfield, MA

#1 Jan 5, 2012
did yoouall know there together and happy? i seen them earlier together they are so in love!!!!!Dave told me himself heloves Tuesday and doesnt want a thing to do with the skank bag LOIS SKIFFINGTON.....lOIS KEEPS TRYING TO CAUSETROUBLE FOR THEM BUT ITS NOT WORKING tUESDAY IS THE ONE WHO GOES ON THE ROAD WITH DAVE,
wow

Pittsfield, MA

#2 Jan 6, 2012
dysfunctional smiths !!
funny

Gloversville, NY

#3 Jan 6, 2012
WHO CARES!!!!!!!
wowyouhavenoidea

Caroga Lake, NY

#4 Jan 6, 2012
wow lol. you talk about it like its a huge event in YOUR LIFE you sound so dumb talking about other people and what they do in their life. i feel so bad for all the people who get talked about on this slander site. they can never live their lives with things being their own business because jerks like YOU JESSE have to sit there and run their mouth about shit that isnt even your business. hope it happens to you too someday maybe youll know how it feels.
kerri

United States

#6 Jan 6, 2012
Wow is she a movie star? Why don't all you haters leave her alone when I see her she is very friendly!! Looks like jealousy and if you want my opionion tuesday is too pretty to be with a smith, but not my buisness so move on get a life of your own,,,,
Lexi

Danielson, CT

#7 Apr 28, 2014
Hi folks, I just want to say I seen smith this pass weekend what a Fat Ass he is , I'm so happy Tuesday got away from him and his abusive ways. Dave is cheating on Lois and she is sooooo damm dumb allows it!!!! Karma from heaven !! carol is looking down on his laughing at him how much of a loser he really was,she is happy now away from him. Dave had so many whores behind carols back it was sad, on carols death bed she didn't want Dave near her but Tonya told her oh it's daddy the lawyer told carol to stick with the marriage because Dave is a evil person who would ruin your life!' How nice he never took carol on cruise but takes that fat pig Lois and all smiths allow it what a shame they all are !!! Tonya allows them to stay at her home what a nasty bitch she is carol sees it all
cliff

Albany, NY

#8 May 2, 2014
Tuesday gray lol
friend

United States

#9 May 7, 2014
News alert, Dave is sleeping with Besty ,Lois sister!!!! He had Mike Hogan watching for Lois but fell asleep and they all were caught ..Now what will slimey Skin Lewis do? Oh I bet he will be Dave's golfer.just a dirty old Smith at his best
Slimer

Jamesville, NY

#10 May 8, 2014
If they were caught, Dave and Betsy then everyone will know the truth.Dave is a slime and what he did all those years behind his wife's back proves that! Why would any women want that!!!! I'm interested in seeing what will happen to Betsy and David if what you say is true. Maybe her son the big one will kick the crap out of slimed Dave once and for all. Karma is a biotch
funny

Bronx, NY

#11 May 15, 2014
Lois and boogs bff shibley are banging lol....shib likes them nice and plump boog smells like sewer drainage has to get the next best thing its so convenient since Lois is always around with dirty Dave....nasty smiths !!!!!!!!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Johnstown Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Area schools face low tax limits Thu You are right 11
Sally Landrio Thu Don 2
News 4 accused of Edinburg home invasion, theft of safe Wed Sassyjoe 2
When is Planet Fitness Opening Wed Mr Fitness 1
Women seeking men: (Jul '11) Wed middle east master 10
News Fort Plain Man Charged With Welfare Fraud Feb 9 Citizen is the 1 ... 2
She sou,ds like brandy sanders Feb 7 Bob 1
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Johnstown Mortgages