Woman charged under Leandra's la...

Woman charged under Leandra's la...

There are 3 comments on the Gloversville Leader-Herald story from Jul 15, 2012, titled Woman charged under Leandra's la.... In it, Gloversville Leader-Herald reports that:

Amy L. Weber, 41, of 101 Washington?St., was charged with aggravated driving while intoxicated , driving while intoxicated and operating with a suspended registration.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Gloversville Leader-Herald.

goodgirl88

Gloversville, NY

#1 Jul 16, 2012
She is a local drunk, and a bad parent, she should be prosecuted fully and should spend time in Jail!!!!
goodgirl88

Gloversville, NY

#2 Jul 20, 2012
Oh I guess we don't learn anything from getting arrested as she has been at apple bees almost everyday, including today and is drinking and driving again! I hope she gets caught again before she kills someone!
ysnkeesboy08

Sutton, MA

#3 Jun 28, 2013
goodgirl88 wrote:
Oh I guess we don't learn anything from getting arrested as she has been at apple bees almost everyday, including today and is drinking and driving again! I hope she gets caught again before she kills someone!
And she got it again in johnstown Wednesday night leaving applebees. Less than a year after the first one. Throw the book at her this time and get her off our roads before she kills someone.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Johnstown Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Palatine Supervisor Candidate is wrong choice 3 hr brainless 6
Thomas Eagan is unfit to examine patients. Ke... (Feb '12) 17 hr LED 2
Ron Savoie Aug 30 Newbie 1
a girl named tiffany (Sep '14) Aug 29 Shecarestoo 13
no benches along a lot of N. Main St. Aug 29 LED 1
Anyonme know of a good electrician in Gloversvi... (Nov '14) Aug 28 Regina Peterson 8
News Nurse admits covering up sexual abuse, neglect ... Aug 27 family member 4
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Johnstown Mortgages