Pair shoplifted with child, police say

May 1, 2011 | Posted by: roboblogger | Full story: Gloversville Leader-Herald

Two Fort Plain residents were charged with two misdemeanors after allegedly shoplifting with a child in tow.

Comments
21 - 29 of 29 Comments Last updated Jun 19, 2011
First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Angelica- San Antonio

Elgin, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 5, 2011

Judged:

I have 4 young children and I completely understand how she forgot... Come on people shit happens we're all human (mothers in a grocery store) we all or shall I say %90 of us have done it: opened a soda: a candy to quite down the screaming 3 year old in the cart : opened a bag of chips to feed ur child until u can get home and cook something and forgot by the time u got up to the register!! Hey we don't know maybe the baby was crying ; throwing a fit she wanted the shoes on NOW MOMMY!! Who wants to walk around shopping with a whinnying kid they put the damn shoes on the kid and humanly forgot .... So b4 y'all criticizes think about the situation the WHOLE situation!!
Nicole Spraker

Cheshire, CT

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 6, 2011

Judged:

too funny wrote:
Heather Murphy.. white trash from Canajoharie...thinks shes all bad a s--t but shes really nothing but a lame excuse for a human... clearly nicole cant think for herself, otherwise why would u be sticking ur nose in where it doesnt belong? family or no family.. Nicoles another one who thinks her s--t dont stink.. Please u half-breed with a queer husband, everyone knows ur guilty so own up to it...this is something welfare wont get u out of...im suprised CPS wasnt involved... hum maybe next time they will... better think twice before u decide to steal. its people like u that raise the prices up..but i wouldnt expect u to understand. ur concept is if its from welfare then im good...just another slime bucket piece of black(halfbreed) trash...
I stopped commenting because the people trashing me and my family are not worth my time. Does it make you feel better about yourself, honestly if I am such a HALF BREED PIECE OF TRAILOR TRASH then why can't you people keep my name out of your mouth. Anyway you all have a nice day, and as for you too funny, if you knew anything about me or my family then you would know exactly who was involved. Thanks to the ignorant people who are too afraid to use their real names to bash me, which we all know why that is, because if you are from fort plain chances are that I know you, and an even bigger chance is you have done worse things and you don't wanna give anyone any ammunition. See the difference between you and I I may be a HALFBREED or TRAILOR TRASH and when I talk to people who THINK THEY ARE ADULTS, and adults, I SWEAR LIKE A FUCKING SAILOR AND DON'T GIVE A FLYING FUCK WHO HEARS ME. But I use my real name when I post cuz I'm no FUCKING PUSSY, AND WHEN I CALL SOMEONE OUT LIKE I'M CALLING ALL YOU IGNORANT BACKWARDS FUCKING HICKS OUT WHO THINK THEY KNOW ME, I FIGHT MY OWN FUCKING FIGHTS. Heather is family so yeah she is here for me, but when I fight I fight ALONE, I may walk in knowing that I'm gunna lose, but I still do it MYSELF. Unlike all you people who sit behind fake names cuz you know that I know who most of you are....bunch of pussies if you ask me. Now if you have a problem with me or my husband or my kids, because apparently your jealous of me, tell me where and when and you can tell me to my face guarunteed you won't show up.. now you enjoy you day, I have said my piece, I WILL NOT COMMENT BACK because you twat waffles are not worth my time

AND PLEASE ANYONE WHO READS THIS AND WANTS TO STICK UP FOR ME DON'T BECAUSE ALL THIS IDIOTS ARE LOOKING FOR IS SOMEONE TO KEEP IT GOING. THANK YOU TO THOSE WHO HAVE DEFENDED ME YOU ARE AWESOME.

Oh and FTP13339 which one of my so called friends are you, or what family member cuz there are only a few ppl who know what I call myself and know what I have said about my mother, and even fewer ppl willimg to stick up for her...so what one are you
citizen

Amsterdam, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 6, 2011

Heather wrote:
How exactly am I digging a bigger HOLE? Your comment citizen about me digging a bigger HOLE makes no sense. By the way do you see how HOLE is spelt correctly in my sentences. Regardless of whether or not you are from Fort Plain it is irrelevant CITIZEN because what you have to say does not matter, do you know why that is? Illiterate and english/grammer retarded individuals are not worth my time. If I used too many big words, you can look them up at www.dictionary.com I am also sure you can find a website that helps you with grammer. Until you can disrespect me with big words and spell them correctly then go back to your mud HOLE you came from and leave other people alone and stay out of their personal business. Okay pumpkin? Thanks muchly dickface :)
I guess I can't be perfect all the time, and "spelt" should have been "spelled" you idiot. The only reason you new how to spell "hole" is because it's part of your middle name "a..hole", ok pumpkin/dickface :) You should spell check yourself, moron... Get yourself a book called "How to use spell check for DUMMIES" and the fact that you would use the word "retarded" just shows that you have no class and no respect for the handicap....
FUCKYOUALLFORTPL AIN

Albany, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 7, 2011

Everyone should learn how to use spell check. Spelt should have been Spelled...CORRECT... But "NEW" should have been KNEW! Thanks..
Heather

Londonderry, NH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 7, 2011

Judged:

White trash from Canajoharie, I might cry too funny, I don't know what to say, oh yes I do if you actually knew me I'm not from Canjo, bahahahaha.
I don't think I'm bad shit I know I am. And only when it comes to my family and protecting the ones I love. But you know me all too well too funny. I am a lame excuse for a human, I mean hell I'm only a nurse, I have a CAREER not just a job. And I'm in college furthering my education, apparently I should hit up english class while I'm there lol, and raising my beautiful son on my own. But you are totally right I AM TOTALLY A LAME EXCUSE FOR A HUMANBEING I agree LMFAO! Let me just say this, who actually put their real name up here? Oh shit I did lol not you!
Cast judgement on me it doesn't bother me because you dont know me, if you think it bothers me you are very very mistaken, if you don't like me and wanna call me names believe this I won't lose sleep over it.
TAKES A REAL HUMAN WITH ANY SELF RESPECT TO POST THEIR REAL NAME ON THIS STUPID SITE. You don't have a back bone and that's ok a lot of people dont anymore, sit behind computers and act like topix tough guys, lmfao.
I won't comment back I have more important things to take care of in my life then to sit here and try and reason with idiots, I don't need to prove anything to any piece of garbage on here.
But if you decide one day you want to be a real tough guy, come to my door step, if you know me so well too funny, you should know where I live. NIGHT NIGHT PRINCESS!
tito

Schenectady, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 2, 2011

Nicole Spraker wrote:
First off d**k holes we didn't steal anything....we had put the shoes on our kids and completely forgot about them....I'm sorry that I was paying attention to my son and forgot about the shoes....offering to pay for things and being told no isn't shoplifting it was the as*hole in loss prevention who said he had to have us arrested because I didn't have my id on me....so FU** YOU....sit behind a fake FU&*ING NAME CUZ UR TOO MUCH OF A PUSSY TO USE UR REAL ONE....and don't ya think if we wanted to shoplift we would have tried to steal everything we had not paid for it all but a pair of shoes....get a damn life and worry about yourselves you useless pieces of SH*T
you sound like a very nasti bitche!
tito

Schenectady, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 2, 2011

tito wrote:
<quoted text>you sound like a very nasti bitche!
why does she call hersef a half-ass African? Is she from Brooklyn, i mean Crooklyn?
delicious

Campbell Hall, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 7, 2011

this is sad!
who cares in texas

Oviedo, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 19, 2011

things like this do happen everyday so do listen to this crap some ppl just think that there the perfect mom and dad well there children are probley more out of control than they want to share so dont stress over it i know my child get a toy show cloths what she want to wear it than so sometimes i just take the tag and give it to the casher and tell them that she is wearing what ever it might be good luck wuth the court

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Johnstown Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
lost boyz 23 hr somebody you use ... 1
Quacky assaulted in canjo??? Fri the problem IS 3
darcy Rouse Thu Norm 2
pour jims Thu DUDE7788 1
Papa Joe's Pizza Thu muncher 10
family dollar Thu Thief 3
NY Who do you support for Governor in New York in ... (Oct '10) Aug 19 College Professor 6,391

Search the Johnstown Forum:
•••
•••
•••

Johnstown Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Johnstown People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••