Pair shoplifted with child, police say

There are 29 comments on the Gloversville Leader-Herald story from May 1, 2011, titled Pair shoplifted with child, police say. In it, Gloversville Leader-Herald reports that:

Two Fort Plain residents were charged with two misdemeanors after allegedly shoplifting with a child in tow.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Gloversville Leader-Herald.

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Grey Fox Maybe

Lacona, NY

#1 May 1, 2011
Who were they and what did they take.
too funny

Albany, NY

#2 May 1, 2011
Two Fort Plain residents were charged with two misdemeanors after allegedly shoplifting with a child in tow.

State police charged Jeremy B. Spraker, 25, and Nicole M. Spraker, 21, with one count each of petit larceny after they allegedly stole merchandise from a store on Route 30A in the town of Johnstown around 3:40 p.m. Friday.

Each also was charged with acting in a manner to injure a child under the age of 17.

Both were released on appearance tickets.
lol

Altamont, NY

#3 May 1, 2011
yup there back on topix again.What does daddy think this time.
Nicole Spraker

Clinton, MA

#4 May 1, 2011
First off d**k holes we didn't steal anything....we had put the shoes on our kids and completely forgot about them....I'm sorry that I was paying attention to my son and forgot about the shoes....offering to pay for things and being told no isn't shoplifting it was the as*hole in loss prevention who said he had to have us arrested because I didn't have my id on me....so FU** YOU....sit behind a fake FU&*ING NAME CUZ UR TOO MUCH OF A PUSSY TO USE UR REAL ONE....and don't ya think if we wanted to shoplift we would have tried to steal everything we had not paid for it all but a pair of shoes....get a damn life and worry about yourselves you useless pieces of SH*T
resident of glove

Herkimer, NY

#5 May 1, 2011
Nicole Spraker wrote:
First off d**k holes we didn't steal anything....we had put the shoes on our kids and completely forgot about them....I'm sorry that I was paying attention to my son and forgot about the shoes....offering to pay for things and being told no isn't shoplifting it was the as*hole in loss prevention who said he had to have us arrested because I didn't have my id on me....so FU** YOU....sit behind a fake FU&*ING NAME CUZ UR TOO MUCH OF A PUSSY TO USE UR REAL ONE....and don't ya think if we wanted to shoplift we would have tried to steal everything we had not paid for it all but a pair of shoes....get a damn life and worry about yourselves you useless pieces of SH*T
talking about a piece of shit you and your hubby should look in miriors you pieces of shit use your kid to steal
Nicole Spraker

Binghamton, NY

#6 May 1, 2011
Like I said before if I wanted to steal them or anything for that matter why would I have paid for everything else and when they checked the reciets at the door why would I have offered to pay for the shoes when they mentioned thrm....you obviously don't have kids of your own if you think that kids that are 2 and 3 are gunna stand sit and walk like they are old enough....I'm sorry that my son tried to take off running and was playing with stuff when we were cashing out....but the safety of my kids was more important than remembering about the shoes....all of you ppl would still find something bad to say if this forun was about us and if we had let our kid get taken....u would still say we are peices of shit for not watching them....so go ahead keep being ignorant if that's what makes you feel better and helps u sleep at night....but like I had said before the guy would have let us pay for them if I had my id...he had to call the cops because I didn't have my id on me....so say whatever because you are sittin on a high horse right now thinking you are better than me and you aren't because you don't know the whole story and ur sittin there talkin behind a fake name like ur shit don't stink...so you can kiss my fucking ass....my sons are clean they don't get abused and they want for nothing so fuck you...I know who I am and I know the truth
lol

Altamont, NY

#7 May 2, 2011
Read the Leader Herald,THEIF,what an excuse you have.Everyone that tries on shoes forgets that there on there children yea right.Do you eat with that Mouth?????
citizen

Amsterdam, NY

#8 May 2, 2011
I have 2 children, much older now and I have never forgotten to pay for anything... Who is the parent here, you try the shoes on and you can have them when we get to the car after we PAY for them, that is what you tell your children. You obviously have no control over your children, there are classes for that... There are no excuses for your behavior or you language for that matter.. While you were teaching your children to steal did you also teach them your vocabulary as well?? I hope not for their sake...
peg

Albany, NY

#9 May 2, 2011
I have to agree with citizen. Nicole,please don't talk like that in front of your children. Wow..that's awful.
Concerned

Holden, MA

#10 May 3, 2011
First off I have to say that I have known Nicole her entire life, and she is a bright talented young woman who loves her children immensly, second I have never heard her swear like this in front of her children, I myself as a mother of two knows how it is when your kids are that young especially in a store. CITIZEN....as far as you never forgetting anything fine that's you, but that does not pertain to everyone else....I know that I myself have put groceries on the bottom side of my cart and walked out without paying....not because I was intednding to steal them but because I had forgotten, and I have always turned back around and gone back in and paid for them. I can understand everyones point but what you people don't seem to understand is that Nicole and her husband have not been convicted of anything yet. I know first hand that she feels awful about what has happened and you people making snide comments doesn't make things any better for her. She is going through a rough patch right now, and I know she has a lot on her mind, does that excuse the fact that she put the shoes on her sons, mo it doesn't, but just because she did does not mean her sons are in control. I have never seen more well behaved children especially seeing as her and her husband are so young. Nicole has her CNA it is lapsed, but her husband has a current one, why would they put their careers at risk for some sandals, honestly people you are going to say whatever you want, but I will tell you right now I believe Nicole one hundred percent and know that she would never do anything to harm her children, nor would Jeremy for that matter. For heavens sake you are all flipping out because they ALLEDGEDLY stole something, when it could have been 1 million times worse. They could have been drunk driving or beating the life out of their children or even worse. Please everyone just grow up and leave this family alone....STOP SPREADING HATE!
lol

Altamont, NY

#11 May 3, 2011
Its not one parent but both forgot,they put these ok sandels on there child.AND WHERE WERE THE OLD SHOES.And dont tell me her mouth,isnt nasty I've heard it nasty trash mouth,so who are u Jeremys mom or dad,of course defend her ur son could have done better.
Concerned

Holden, MA

#12 May 3, 2011
I'm no ones family member not Jeremy parents and not Nicoles parents...the kids had no shoes on...you are just looking for anything to nit pick about and I never said she didn't swear, I said she never swears around her sons...and who are you that is making Nicoles and Jeremys business your business. If you know her so well then you should know that neither her nor Jeremy have ever been arrested, yes they have had their share of problems both marital and non, but who are you or anyone else for that matter to judge them. They made a mistake, have you ever made one. Who are you to be so self righteous seeing as you trashing them makes you no better than any person who has been arrested for slander. What would you have said about them if they were on here because they were outside with their kids and one of them (their sons) fell and god forbid something terrible happened and it was ruled an accident or even if you had seen it with your own eyes, you would probably be all friendly and understandind to theor faces but then later that night get right on here and start a forum. In my opinion you are just an ignorant person who has a lot of serious deep rooted issues to work out. And I feel sorry for you.
citizen

Amsterdam, NY

#13 May 4, 2011
Concerned wrote:
First off I have to say that I have known Nicole her entire life, and she is a bright talented young woman who loves her children immensly, second I have never heard her swear like this in front of her children, I myself as a mother of two knows how it is when your kids are that young especially in a store. CITIZEN....as far as you never forgetting anything fine that's you, but that does not pertain to everyone else....I know that I myself have put groceries on the bottom side of my cart and walked out without paying....not because I was intednding to steal them but because I had forgotten, and I have always turned back around and gone back in and paid for them. I can understand everyones point but what you people don't seem to understand is that Nicole and her husband have not been convicted of anything yet. I know first hand that she feels awful about what has happened and you people making snide comments doesn't make things any better for her. She is going through a rough patch right now, and I know she has a lot on her mind, does that excuse the fact that she put the shoes on her sons, mo it doesn't, but just because she did does not mean her sons are in control. I have never seen more well behaved children especially seeing as her and her husband are so young. Nicole has her CNA it is lapsed, but her husband has a current one, why would they put their careers at risk for some sandals, honestly people you are going to say whatever you want, but I will tell you right now I believe Nicole one hundred percent and know that she would never do anything to harm her children, nor would Jeremy for that matter. For heavens sake you are all flipping out because they ALLEDGEDLY stole something, when it could have been 1 million times worse. They could have been drunk driving or beating the life out of their children or even worse. Please everyone just grow up and leave this family alone....STOP SPREADING HATE!
Well I guess if their boys were that well behaved than they wouldn't be taking off in the store in the first place.... Just because she had her CNA doesn't mean anything....Just because you never heard her swear in front of her children it doesn't mean anything....People don't just learn that kind of language over night, she obviously does it on a regular basis....People are entitled to their own opinion, that was mine....Did you help raise her at times being as you have known her, for her entire life, your probly just as bad....
Concerned

Worcester, MA

#14 May 4, 2011
You are entitled to your opinion, she is old enough to make her own decisions and just because her children are well behaved doesn't mean they can't have their spells of acting their age 2 and 3. What is the point of this honestly I don't understand, I may not have helped raise her but I was around her long enough while she was growing up to know that her grandparents would never allow her to steal they taught her better than that. Apparently you do not understand what alledgedly means. You should look it up, I can tell you right now that there are others out there like Nicole and her husband who have given their kids toys, or food, or shoes or anything like that and after walking around a store or seeing someone that you know you get sidetracked. Who cares if she swears whether it is on here or in her home, I can tell you for sure that I have never once while I have been around her, heard her swear at or with her children around. Is that me saying that she hasn't done it, no because I know she has, but never knowingly, the few times I have heard her cuss around her children was when her one son got hurt and was bleeding, or when she cut her finger making dinner, but each time she has corrected herself and chosen a different word and esplained to her sons that what she had said was a bad word. Say whatever you want about her, but know this, not only are you degrading her, her husband, and her children by talking about them, you are also making yourself look ignorant. How would you like it if it was you on here, and someone was talking about you or your family. Find something else to do, honestly, I have looked through Fort Plains, Canjos, and St. Johnsvilles forums and Fort Plain, has the most trash talking posts. What does this honestly say about the FP community, and I know for a fact that the majority of the people on here have done 15 times worse than what Nicole and Jeremy have been accused of. People in glass houses really should not throw stones. I will not be commenting back on anything else anyone has to say, you people honestly don't want to see reason, and don't honestly care that the hatred that you spread in your posts is why people and teenagers feel alone in the world and commit suicide or shoot up high schools. I for one will not partake in this childish form of bullying any longer, even though I am vehemently sticking up for what I, as well as millions of others believe is right. You have a fantastic day belittling others to make yourself feel better. DON'T WORRY ABOUT IT NICOLE AND JEREMY KEEP YOUR HEADS UP, DON'T LET IGNORANT PEOPLE MAKE YOU DOUBT YOUSELVES. YOU 2 ARE WONDERFUL PEOPLE AND FANTASTIC PARENTS!! I KNOW THAT AND WILL TELL EVERYONE THAT I HAVE WITNESSED IT FIRSTHAND. YOUR KIDS ARE SOME OF THE HAPPIEST HEALTHIEST KIDS I HAVE SEEN IN A LONG TIME!
ftp13339

Altamont, NY

#15 May 4, 2011
let me tell you. i have seen this girl out before and she degrades herself. Calls herself a halfrican and she says horrible things about her mother. she is the loudest girl in the place and talks horrible. so givin what i have seen i wouldnt put it pass them. She acts like trailor trash. just sayin i call it like i see it
Heather

Johnstown, NY

#16 May 4, 2011
Regardless of my current situation with Nicole, I can't sit and watch this anymore.
Nicole is my cousin, I know her better then anyone, half of the time I know her better then herself. Is she loud as hell? Yes she is. Can she be a complete bitch when provoked? Yes she can be.n Does she call herself a halfrican? Yes she does. But let me tell you something, regardless of what she says and how she acts infront of you people, she loves those two beautiful boys of hers more then anything else.
And may I ask you ftp13339, wtf is so wrong with her calling herself a halfrican? I call myself a cracker or a mic because of my heritage, doesn't mean she is degrading herself you illiterate shit, she is a light hearted person when it comes to background, I've called her that for years and called her my uh oh oreo for longer then that. There is something wrong with you if you are looking at this as a rascial issue, she does not feel she is degrading herself if she is saying it there princess so what if she is not politically correct about her race wtf is it to you?
Does she have a big mouth and curse like a sailor? Surely does she learned from me, everyone in our family swears, fuck,ooooo scary word. So what if you don't like it then don't listen.
Her kids are taken care of, loved, smart, handsome, funny, and loving little men. They will grow up one day, and act nothing like the people on this post, they will not sit and cast judgement on people that they dont know.
You people need not cast stones at others, its quite pathetic to watch, and sad. This is what this area has come to, illiterate, idiodic, pathetic, spineless, individuals sitting on a computer and prying into others lives because they have nothing better to do. PATHETIC
Nicole you don't need to explain anything to anyone, come on halfrican its a bunch of fort plain scumbags, cuz we care what these people have to say about us?
citizen

Amsterdam, NY

#17 May 5, 2011
Heather wrote:
Regardless of my current situation with Nicole, I can't sit and watch this anymore.
Nicole is my cousin, I know her better then anyone, half of the time I know her better then herself. Is she loud as hell? Yes she is. Can she be a complete bitch when provoked? Yes she can be.n Does she call herself a halfrican? Yes she does. But let me tell you something, regardless of what she says and how she acts infront of you people, she loves those two beautiful boys of hers more then anything else.
And may I ask you ftp13339, wtf is so wrong with her calling herself a halfrican? I call myself a cracker or a mic because of my heritage, doesn't mean she is degrading herself you illiterate shit, she is a light hearted person when it comes to background, I've called her that for years and called her my uh oh oreo for longer then that. There is something wrong with you if you are looking at this as a rascial issue, she does not feel she is degrading herself if she is saying it there princess so what if she is not politically correct about her race wtf is it to you?
Does she have a big mouth and curse like a sailor? Surely does she learned from me, everyone in our family swears, fuck,ooooo scary word. So what if you don't like it then don't listen.
Her kids are taken care of, loved, smart, handsome, funny, and loving little men. They will grow up one day, and act nothing like the people on this post, they will not sit and cast judgement on people that they dont know.
You people need not cast stones at others, its quite pathetic to watch, and sad. This is what this area has come to, illiterate, idiodic, pathetic, spineless, individuals sitting on a computer and prying into others lives because they have nothing better to do. PATHETIC
Nicole you don't need to explain anything to anyone, come on halfrican its a bunch of fort plain scumbags, cuz we care what these people have to say about us?
I see the nasty mouth runs in the family... By the way I'm not from Fort Plain... What's your excuse now, mouthy???? You just keep digging a bigger whole for yourselves.... Are you the White family from West Virginia???? HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
Heather

Johnstown, NY

#18 May 5, 2011
How exactly am I digging a bigger HOLE? Your comment citizen about me digging a bigger HOLE makes no sense. By the way do you see how HOLE is spelt correctly in my sentences. Regardless of whether or not you are from Fort Plain it is irrelevant CITIZEN because what you have to say does not matter, do you know why that is? Illiterate and english/grammer retarded individuals are not worth my time. If I used too many big words, you can look them up at www.dictionary.com I am also sure you can find a website that helps you with grammer. Until you can disrespect me with big words and spell them correctly then go back to your mud HOLE you came from and leave other people alone and stay out of their personal business. Okay pumpkin? Thanks muchly dickface :)
englishpolice

Manlius, NY

#19 May 5, 2011
Normally I hate to play this game but it's just too good to pass up. Heather perhaps a little spell check would do you some good, especially when trying to call out others. Your posts have several misspellings as well as other errors. My favorite? Your misspelling of the very word "grammer" as the correct spelling is grammar. Click click on that dictionary you speak so highly of. Have a great night!
too funny

Albany, NY

#20 May 5, 2011
Heather Murphy.. white trash from Canajoharie...thinks shes all bad a s--t but shes really nothing but a lame excuse for a human... clearly nicole cant think for herself, otherwise why would u be sticking ur nose in where it doesnt belong? family or no family.. Nicoles another one who thinks her s--t dont stink.. Please u half-breed with a queer husband, everyone knows ur guilty so own up to it...this is something welfare wont get u out of...im suprised CPS wasnt involved... hum maybe next time they will... better think twice before u decide to steal. its people like u that raise the prices up..but i wouldnt expect u to understand. ur concept is if its from welfare then im good...just another slime bucket piece of black(halfbreed) trash...

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Johnstown Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
vfw drunk 5 hr Tina Leroy 12
A Quackenbush woman Fri Spitfire 2
jims May 21 tam 1
Welcome May 18 Sam M 1
laura smith May 15 Whatbitch 6
tatianna duncan and jordan rathbun (Sep '11) May 12 sympathy for the ... 21
Bad Automotive service May 11 Customer 5
More from around the web

Johnstown People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE