fulton

New York, NY

#22 Dec 7, 2010
nark
slampig

Ardsley, NY

#23 Mar 8, 2013
ihatestupidbitches wrote:
<quoted text> sorry hunnie i weigh 152lbs not fat for having a kid && hahahahahahaha i did get in a car accident would yo like to see the pictures && i quit due to a doctors orders cuz my shoulder!!! && has far as me working 2 days yes i do @ 13 an hr under the table && side jobs cleaning houses && shit && my daughter in pissy clothes nahh not me hunnie....&& as far as me fuckin everyone && doin coke bahahaha please tell me where you get your info from cuz i would sure love to kno when i do this!! && my ex cheating on me nahhh....&& i broke up w/him && hell he came back for sex so i must have not been that bad!! bahahaha so keep on hating haters...do it up whatever helps you sleep at night
slampig
its me

Canajoharie, NY

#25 Mar 16, 2013
they all talk shit but wont give there names they run there mouth about me an my family to they have nothing better to do but start lies and stories and bring the kids in it how low can u get to call a lil girl a mutt real low and i never heard of u jamie good luck dont let these assholes get to u i used to but not no more
who

Speculator, NY

#26 Mar 27, 2013
ihatestupidbitches wrote:
<quoted text> sorry hunnie i weigh 152lbs not fat for having a kid && hahahahahahaha i did get in a car accident would yo like to see the pictures && i quit due to a doctors orders cuz my shoulder!!! && has far as me working 2 days yes i do @ 13 an hr under the table && side jobs cleaning houses && shit && my daughter in pissy clothes nahh not me hunnie....&& as far as me fuckin everyone && doin coke bahahaha please tell me where you get your info from cuz i would sure love to kno when i do this!! && my ex cheating on me nahhh....&& i broke up w/him && hell he came back for sex so i must have not been that bad!! bahahaha so keep on hating haters...do it up whatever helps you sleep at night
152 lbs after having a kid, 5 yrs ago?, is not considered skinny
CANuSAYtrashy

Herkimer, NY

#27 Mar 27, 2013
Pathetic wrote:
you are all pathetic little pieces of shits! none of you know anything besides her family and friends. you all keep talking trash bcuz karma is a bitch and it will hit you all. Bunch of cowards and low life bitches. Get a Life and stop wanting jamies so bad. If you werent jealous you wouldnt be running ur mouth on some stupid little website. This is for haters who cant tell who they really are, and for nasty little trash like you all. Have fun getting caught for defamation you idiots! All this shit is getting tracked as u speak!
You are an idiot and so are these girls. NONE of them will go down for slander because they all are continuing to defame each others character! If this "Jamie" was smart she would have printed out everything this girl had said and brought it to a lawyer. What all you need to do is report all the posts and get it deleted because you all look like a bunch of animals.... no I wont disgrace animals you all look like lice, maggot ridden trashy whores! Take this shit down stop naming people you all look AWFUL!
CANuSAYtrashy

Herkimer, NY

#28 Mar 27, 2013
who wrote:
<quoted text>
152 lbs after having a kid, 5 yrs ago?, is not considered skinny
This went from some girl being a crazy ex to this? Who gives a shit go get a job all of you! GROW up for your kids sake!
Truth

Greensboro, NC

#29 Apr 12, 2015
Tatiana Duncan belongs at the top of this list
qtpie

Cambridge, Canada

#30 Jul 14, 2015
tricksnhoes wrote:
jamie lynn bartlett
oh man if this girl hasnt had enough ?! she calls them she txts them she gets drunk and leaves millions of obnoxious txts and 5 minute voicemails, oh sweetheart i wish u would realize ur lil chunky ms piggy ass only gets guys all the time cuz a) u spread ur legs b) u have money from spreading your legs and c)ur a new found cokie :).. oh dear jamie why cant you move on in your life and leave these poor gentlemen alone .. why else is this little one psycho ? uhh cuz shes a wrist slitter .. she trys to ruin these poor mens lives by going to their jobs and their parents' houses .. be on the lookout for jamie lynn bartlett she'll ruin you :)
Are you talking about Jamie Lynn Bartlett from Cambridge Ontario Canada?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Johnstown Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Hillary for President Petition for recount 6 hr Norm 129
Loose Dog - Access 16 hr Ron 11
Sherriff taking over fppd Fri Trumps Army 11
Child Molester working at Post Office Jul 20 ConsiderThis 2
reclaim ny Jul 20 Spot Light on RATS 1
jackson marshall for mayor (May '11) Jul 19 Anon_53 11
Does Dan Aherns age? Jul 19 Todd 4

Johnstown Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance