Flames level barn at scene of January dog seizure, prior arson attempts

There are 20 comments on the Feb 9, 2013, Courier Standard story titled Flames level barn at scene of January dog seizure, prior arson attempts. In it, Courier Standard reports that:

Linda Kellett A Fort Plain firefighter keeps a watchful eye on a fast-moving barn fire at 7145 state Route 5S in the town of Minden early Saturday morning.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Courier Standard.

cerealbox

Canajoharie, NY

#42 Feb 15, 2013
I don't think they were arrested. These people would not think of burning barn. how dare you make assumprions
smalltownliving

Canajoharie, NY

#43 Feb 16, 2013
anything new with this bunch of nuts?
Jeannie

New York, NY

#44 Feb 16, 2013
I haven't heard nothing new as of yet
funny town

Fort Plain, NY

#46 Feb 16, 2013
tasha why are so
worried about these people u cant keep your life together if u did u would have your kids leave people alone till u get your act together
poor dogs

Canajoharie, NY

#47 Feb 17, 2013
f**k these poor ignorant rednecks. peope dont mean sht to me. animals just love and trust us. how dare they treat them and breed tem that way. i hate that family and i watch fort plain DAILY i WILL take that horrid family DOWN.
Wow

Worcester, MA

#48 Feb 19, 2013
Kinda shocked they still haven't figured out who or what caused the barn fire. They all go back to court on the 25th next Monday! Everyone needs to get in contact with the DA and make sure he knows you want this case prosecuted to the fullest extent of the law
smalltownliving

Canajoharie, NY

#49 Feb 20, 2013
if they caused those fires they need to be made accountable for it.
funny town

Fort Plain, NY

#50 Feb 20, 2013
dont anybody in that town mind there own business leave people alone all u people are the crazy ones they didnt kill anyone u people are nuts not them chill out
Wow

New York, NY

#51 Feb 20, 2013
funny town wrote:
dont anybody in that town mind there own business leave people alone all u people are the crazy ones they didnt kill anyone u people are nuts not them chill out
They may not have killed someone but they didnt properly care for 52 animals either! These animals were left in the cold, had open wounds, worms ect they can not voice what happend to them and need us to be their voice
moj

Canajoharie, NY

#53 Feb 21, 2013
pretty sure they are not in jail seen em at price chopper swiping their foodstamp card
it me

Fort Plain, NY

#54 Feb 21, 2013
good im glad u did no im not in jail and i dont get foodstamps so keep on talking we all work for a liveing not set and trash everyone in the world i dont give a damn what anybody says about me all anaybody did was u all have people being mean to the kids so have a good day running people down the kids thanks u to we will wait for your chicken writeing back
scott nichols

Fort Plain, NY

#55 Feb 21, 2013
hey ma when u start getting those food stamps lmao i want steak since u get them haha an further more to the people that the hink u no something u dont no nothing so keep talking an trashing people i need a good laugh here an there so keep it up an ill call comic view for u maybe get u a job instead of sitting around trashing good people so ty u for the laugh an hqve a nice day white trash out
it me

Fort Plain, NY

#56 Feb 21, 2013
u are only getting hotdogs poor people food
moj

Canajoharie, NY

#57 Feb 21, 2013
hah they aren't even your kids. Give them back to their parents.
Jeannie

New York, NY

#58 Feb 21, 2013
Im sorry but if they were not charged with the crime then no one would have a reason to pick on the kids! Hey Diane since you are reading this can I see my kids this weekend?
Jewel

Fort Plain, NY

#59 Feb 21, 2013
scott nichols wrote:
hey ma when u start getting those food stamps lmao i want steak since u get them haha an further more to the people that the hink u no something u dont no nothing so keep talking an trashing people i need a good laugh here an there so keep it up an ill call comic view for u maybe get u a job instead of sitting around trashing good people so ty u for the laugh an hqve a nice day white trash out
haha The only white trash is you lol Why should i get a job when you dont have one..Does leanne get sick of buying your beer lol lol lol
moj

Canajoharie, NY

#60 Feb 21, 2013
I feel sorry for the children in their care in all honesty
Jerky

Danielson, CT

#61 Feb 21, 2013
Forget about them barn burners and their weenie roast. Did anyone see that broad they arrested in G'ville for starving her mutt? That photo in the LH makes her look like Underdog Lady. What a hairdo!

Funniest mug in a month....haw haw
SNL

Danielson, CT

#62 Feb 22, 2013
they still breeding pits and advertising them through social networks sick that they can get away with everything abusing dogs arson whats next?
Animals

Anonymous Proxy

#63 Feb 22, 2013
After having those dogs taken away, I seriously doubt they're allowed to have more animals yet. If someone can post proof of them advertising animals still... I'll be glad to be the one who calls this in to the authorities. Otherwise I'll be glad to begin tracking down and beating senseless any adults responsible for abusing these animals, and continue the beatings until they learn how to treat animals.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Johnstown Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Merger Please! 5 hr Ole timer 9
Fultonville Teen Sawyer Fredericks Won't Have A... Thu Nina 2
vfw drunk Thu who said that 4
anjelia ortiz (Jan '14) Wed scum 19
Heritage in mayfield Apr 21 gracie 1
Anna Herringshaw Apr 21 gross 3
Old Palatine Bridge Pizza Hut Apr 20 WUFF 3
More from around the web

Johnstown People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE